• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 11, 2019
    Samantha Felicity Cooper

"Brace yourself Pancham, then come back with Bulk Up!" Sammy called, rising onto the balls of her feet as she watched the struggle. She found it a bit strange that Amber wasn't actually calling out any moves for her Ponyta to use, but was too caught up in the battle to give it any serious thought.

Pancham braced himself for the Flame Wheel attack, unable to dodge Spirits rapid attack. It struck home, the force sending Pancham flying to one side with singed fur. As strong as the attack was Panchams experience shone through, the Fighting type quickly rolling to his feet and tensing his entire body, his muscles becoming more visible and prominent. Hopefully that would help to undo some of the damage Spirits Charm attacks had done, and stave off some of his future attacks.

"Come on ponyboy, prance over here and see what it gets ya! A slap in your ugly mug, that's what!"

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2018
    Amber Frost​

Amber watched the action, nodding at the direct hit. She noted Sammy's next command, and narrowed her eyes at Pancham. His attack had braced him in some way; he looked as if he was waiting for Spirit to attack. That with him calling out something which was likely a taunt, there was likely a trap planned of some sort. And Spirit was about to run right into it.

"Spirit!" she called out, getting the attention of the enraged Pokemon. "You'll get your revenge, just hold up a sec," she instructed, getting the Pokemon to reluctantly stand his ground. Two could play at the trap-laying game. "Cut him down some, then be ready to take it from the top."

Spirit whinnied, excited at the prospect of getting back at the Pokemon for that insult, especially in such an underhanded way. She'd helped him make such a wonderful plan. He pranced slowly in place, waving his fiery tail at Pancham. He closed his eyes, although his ears were still perked. He opened one to look at Pancham and closed it again in a sort of wink, his tail still swinging like an infuriating metronome. There was no need to be on guard, he clearly wasn't attacking anytime soon. No need for that Defense.

With his eyes closed, he focused on listening closely for Pancham to make a move. Considering he trained with a silent flyer, hearing a noisy Pokemon clomping across the field likely wouldn't cause much of a problem. He concentrated, feeling power build up behind his closed eyelids and in his throat. Now to simply wait for the perfect moment to strike.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 11, 2019
    Samantha Felicity Cooper

Pancham growled as the soothing motion of Spirits tail caused his muscles to relax slightly. Sammy growled in frustration - this Ponyta was a seriously annoying opponent. Not at all like her own Ponyta, this one was all tricks and subterfuge. Time to take the fight back into familiar territory for her and Pancham - offense! Bulk Up would help make up for some of the damage those Charm attacks had done, and if this Ponyta hardly ever attacked they might be in with a chance after all...

"Take it to 'em Pancham, Arm Thrust!"
    "Here it comes fatso!" Pancham called out, rushing towards Spirit. Just as he reached the other Pokemons vicinity he dived into a roll, coming up directly underneath where Spirit had been standing with his small palms lashing out towards Spirits underbelly.

Sammy blinked - now that was a nasty way to carry out that attack, she'd certainly never gone over that in their training together. It had to be another one of those underhanded, but effective, tactics he'd picked up by battling Team Rocket on various occasions. It would probably hurt, but it did put him in a vulnerable position under all of those hard hooves...

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2018
    Amber Frost​

Spirit smirked as he heard Pancham rushing towards him. Honestly, did this loser ever stop talking? He forced himself to stay still as he heard Pancham's footsteps getting closer. But then he noticed something wrong; the sound had changed all of a sudden. It sounded almost like...

By the time he realized what had happened, he felt a powerful jab to his soft underbelly. Still blind, he crumpled and rolled in the opposite direction that Pancham had run from, hoping to squish him into the ground with his roll. He scrambled into a balanced crouch and opened his eyes, a powerful glow emanating from them once again. "Sleep," he commanded powerfully, firing hypnotic waves like a high-speed skipping stone along the ground in the hopes of hitting the rolling Pancham.

He carefully rose to his hooves, swaying slightly. He was glad for the Charm attacks, otherwise that could have been much worse. As it was, it did significant damage. Swaying slightly, he looked for his opponent to see if his blind Hypnosis had hit.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 11, 2019
    Samantha Felicity Cooper​

By the time Spirit turned around Pancham was already face down on the battlefield, snoring away, oblivious to the world around him.

Sammy let out a string of expletives that were both inventive and exotic, certainly not language a girl her age should know - nevermind use. This Ponyta was becoming a serious nuisance, it looked like this was the end of any chance for Pancham. Who would she use after him?

Elvis was her strongest Pokemon, even before he'd evolved. His typing and strength would finish Spirit off in no time, and he'd be more than able to clean Valors clock. But he needed the experience least of all her Pokemon, she should be using this chance to help develop the rest of her team. Cubone had his Thick Club now, which needed testing, and he'd have no trouble with this pesky Fire type... but Valor would give him problems.

Shuppet was a safe choice, he - SHE, she! - could finish off Spirit and might have a small advantage over Valor. There was her own Ponyta to consider, if she could finish Spirit off quickly enough her new strategy could be tested out on Valor.

And then there was the latest addition - Onyx. Onyx would have an advantage against both of Ambers Pokemon and was the clear choice if he wasn't a fresh capture. She didn't know how he would act in battle, or even to her command. He hadn't been let out of his Heavy Ball since his capture...

She'd just have to trust her gut when the time came. Aside from Elvis all of her Pokemon would benefit from the battling experience equally, and none of them were a terrible choice. If only Pancham hadn't fallen asleep... again...

cjpb

Rainbow Kid
    Years
  • Name :Aquilo Heath

Nickname (Optional):

Sex:Male

Dorm:Entei Dorm

Appearance: Blond hair with larger bangs that cover half of his darker green eyes. Hes tall, tall skinny with hardly any muscle.

Personality: Aquilo hates being around heavy crowds and is very awkward to approach or talk to. Hes more into his book then with the real world. He is intelligent but often tends to over-thinks things as that's how he's in Entei cabin. He isn't jealous and would rather prove things with raw data than fight it out. He tends to explore in places at the wrong time and gets into bad situations. Trouble making aside, Aquilo isn't hard on himself for losing he just has to figure out what works better. He knows his trusty snorunt did his job and the only thing lacking is himself so he never blames snorunt. He doesn't know what pokemon he would want because most stray away from him as they think he is rather creepy. He takes care of injured pokemon as his priority before doing anything. He will jump off a cliff if it meant a pokemon wouldn't get hurt. Training is hard as he thinks its a bit harsh to battle pokemon out of the wild but tends to suck it up to get the levels and later heals the fainted wild pokemon. Even if he does loath his parents he would love to become a breeder just to flip them the delibird. He likes traveling to see move tutors because he is in contact and is very good friends with most. It is very hard to gain Aquilo's trust as he isn't very open. You might consider yourself his "friend" but true friendship is hard as he thinks people will break it. If you have Aquilo trust know that your bond will hardly ever brake and he will be there for you unless it defies his way of life.

History: Aquilo was born in Snowpoint city. His parents are top breeders. They never let Aquilo help in any shape or form due to the fact he might mess it up. They usually yell at him for no reason entirely so he keeps his mouth shut. They move a lot to look for rare move tutors to make their pokemon high value. Due to the this fact he hardly carries any belongings except his book with thousands of pages of information on pokemon. While reading he usually remembers his childhood. For him it was late night exploring to see all the pokemon since he couldn't make any real friend before moving. Before coming he begged his parents and told them that they would not longer need to watch him. They gave him an egg, which hatched into snorunt, and whished him out the door to train and to only pester him when it was time for him to go.

Pokémon
    Species: Snorunt
    Nickname: (waiting for evolution)
    Personality :He hates people that are snoody or cocky and will usually pop out of the pokeball to give them a good headbutt. Loves reading with his trainer and stealing small poffins to eat later.
    Lvl:10
    Moves:
    Hex
    Spikes
    Ice Beam
    Headbutt

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2015
    Xander Blaze and Holly Amarosa

Xander glared at the back of the boy's head as he skulked away. Putting on a more kindhearted expression, since the imminent issue had been resolved, he approached the young girl, kneeling to bring himself lower slightly.
    "Are you alright? Who was that boy? He seemed...fond of you." he joked slightly to break the tension.

Holly frowned and kept her gaze on the ground. "I-I'm okay... I don't know who he is... He's obsessed with me for some reason..." she said softly. Blaze whimpered and licked her face, trying to cheer her up.

Xander bit the inside of his cheek. "So he's just some random student here who decided to stalk you? That's...troublesome." He stood up again. "Well, it comes down to this. If you'd like, I could look into putting a report through with Principal Oak, and punish that boy...or, we could try dealing with this problem without drawing unnecessary attention."

Holly frowned slightly and looked at the ground. "No, I... I think that it's going to be fine..." she said softly. "I think that it'll be fine... Maybe he learned his lesson this time. I don't want to get anyone in trouble."

After a thoughtful moment Xander pointed nonchalantly at the girl. "I haven't gotten your name yet. You can call me Mr. Blaze, I'm a new teacher here. What's your name, miss?" he smiled softly.

She looked up slightly and brushed some hair from her face. "My name is Holly..." she muttered. "The Munna is Molly and this little puppy's name is Blaze," she said, kissing the Growlithe on the forehead.

Xander laughed loudly. "Blaze! Such a great name...!" His eyes suddenly widened as he remembered what he'd needed to do before the tournament started. He spoke quickly while walking hastily towards Oak Town, "Um, sorry, I need to get going. It was nice to meet you Holly, if that boy gives you any more trouble come find me and I hope toseeyouatthetournamentlaterbye!" At that, he took off in a light sprint towards the TM shop in Oak Town.

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2018
    Amber Frost​

Amber grinned as the Hypnosis hit, angering Sammy. She tsked. Such language! She reveled in the fact that Sammy was clearly quite a bit darker than she let on. She just needed a push in the right direction. As Spirit wobbled it became clear there was no time for clever tactics. With Pancham lying there defenseless, the finishing blow would be easy.

"Alright, wrap this up, Spirit," she called nonchalantly. Spirit, still a bit unsteady on his hooves, charged up an Ember and let it fly, fully prepared to use as many as necessary to knock out the stubborn fighting type.

Amber silently began to plan the next move. She had no idea who Sammy planned to use for her next Pokemon, so there wasn't much more she could do. Not to mention Spirit looked pretty worn out. It looked like whatever Sammy's next Pokemon was going to be, it was going to be all up to Valor to secure the win.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
    Years
  • Shawn Williams - Raikou Dorm
    Cafeteria

Darkness...

Shawn could feel the darkness all around him, embracing him like a blanket. The eerie, icy sensation he felt caused goosebumps to sprout all over his arms. There was no indication of where he was or where to go from here. Suddenly he felt like he was moving, but was standing still as the same time. Suddenly, a blinding flash caused him to close his eyes for a brief moment and when he opened his eyes again, a cage surrounded him on all sides. There was no door, no lock, no seeming way to get out. Shawn tried to pry the bars, but they were too strong. "What's going on here?" he thought, as his mind was racing, clearly worried about how to get out. Thinking quickly his hand flew down to his belt to release Rocker from his pokeball. His strength would not only free him, but could destroy the entire cage. Shawn's eyes grew wide with fear as he touched an empty belt. All of his pokemon were gone!

He heard laughing behind him, which freaked him out more. As he turned he saw an unusual site: his parents, his friends, Kayla, and all of his pokemon were standing apart from the cage where he was. He tried to call out to them all, but his voice seemed muffled or strangled so he couldn't make a sound. The others were concerned, as well. Not for him, but for themselves as each of his pokemon slowly faded from existence, one by one. Fueled by a drive to save his group, Shawn again tried to pry open the bars, tears streaming down his face as he watched them disappear. Then his friends started to follow suit. He heard them cry out to him, for him to help them. The only word that went through his mind was "How?".

Then finally, his parents and Kayla started to fade away. Shawn tried desperately to escape, trying to call out to them again and again with the same result as before. There was nothing he could do as he saw them all simply disappear...

Shawn woke up with a start, almost falling out of his chair. He looked around, almost dumbfounded to be in the cafeteria still. His empty tray was pushed to the side to make room for his head. He shook his head, trying to wake himself up. "Only a dream..." he murmured as he checked and confirmed that all his belongings were with him. He threw away his trash, placing his tray among the other dirty ones, and slowly walked out of the cafeteria.

There was no telling how long he was sleeping for. It didn't seem to be for very long, as the day hadn't changed much as he stepped outside. He wasn't sure of what was going on so he decided to walk around the campus. As he passed by the dorms, though, he saw Kayla on a nearby bench talking to a guy he hadn't met before. Shawn smiled as he approached the two and nodded to the new guy as he stopped near Kayla and placed a hand on her shoulder. He had noticed that she was crying and shook his head. "Not a good sign, I take it," he spoke softly to her and smiled, "So I assume Holly went off on her own again?"

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 11, 2019
    Samantha Felicity Cooper

Spirit's Ember attacks easily finished Pancham off in his defenseless position. Sammy had no choice but to grit her teeth and call the pooped out Pokemon back to his Pokeball. Clipping it back to her belt she closed her hand slowly around the Luxury Ball at her side, pulling it free and holding it out in front of her. It was time to help Amber learn just who she was dealing with her - Sam Cooper didn't play to win small.

"Well, you surprised me. I wasn't expecting you to react to the Circle Throw so well - but I think you'll have a bit more trouble with this next Pokemon. This was the first Pokemon I caught here on the island, so not a recent addition like Pancham. Hell, I'm so confident, why don't we make a wager?" She grinned. "Winner gets a marker against the loser, a favor, to be called in at any time. No questions asked, just nothing that unreasonably endangers them or their Pokemon. What do you say? Got the balls, or do you like to play it safe?"

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2018
    Amber Frost

Amber smirked as Spirit finished off Pancham, and reached for his Pokeball. He looked tired, she figured she'd give him a rest and keep him in reserve for later, just in case Valor couldn't take down Sammy's last Pokemon by himself. She quickly called him back into his ball, and turned to look down at Valor, who had regained his bearings and was now watching the battle anxiously.

"Alright, you're up now. Be ready for anything," she cautioned as Valor took to the field once more. She looked over at Sammy, smirking at her overconfidence. A bet, huh? Amber usually preferred her bets easy and rigged, but she couldn't resist taking Sammy up on it this time. Grinning, she accepted the challenge and began wondering what she could ask for a favor.

"You're on!"

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 11, 2019
    Samantha Felicity Cooper

Sammy had no idea what she was going to ask of Amber - she just wanted to show her confidence. She was one Pokemon down and Amber still had two, but the constant trickery of that Ponyta had given Pancham too much to deal with. The Pokemon she'd chosen wasn't one of her most obvious choices in terms of strength or typing but it was certainly the one to use against an opponent like Amber. And especially Valor...

"Alright then. Let me show you how far you have to go before you can seriously compete with me."

She tapped the central button on the highly decorated Luxury Ball, the capsule popping open and releasing a stream of light onto the battlefield. The light coalesced to form a small purple shape - Shuppet. The Ghost type floated silently in the air, eyes wide enough to seem to be staring at Valor and Amber in the same endless gaze. A sly grin spread across Sammy's face - finally, a use for Shuppet and her eerie silence! She never made a noise as she drifted around, never spoke and barely made a whisper on attacks that would cause a cacophony from any other Pokemon. It had always unsettled Sammy before, but against a Zubat it would prove to be more valuable than any pre-planned strategy.

"Are you ready, or would you like to forfeit now and save yourself the embarrassment?"

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
  • Mark Wilson

Mark meanwhile was training his Pokemon nonstop. Everyone was out fighting. Snype was practicing against Len to warm himself up for a close combat situation, while Able was training against Commodore to practice her own speed and evasion against projectiles and perhaps other close range situations. "That's it! Keep on your toes! Strategy won't mean a thing if you get hit by basic attacks!" Mark said confidently. Suddenly he'd hear someone shouting in the distance.

"Hey! Mark right?" The voice shouted. When Mark looked over, it turned out to be Clay! Mark figured he would get a call but he was going out of his way to see Mark himself?

"What's up?" Mark casually responded.

"We managed uncover that weird rock you found and... well I think you should come back with me to the fossil lab." Clay said. Mark tilted his head curiously and nodded, returning everyone except Snype back into their balls. Afterwards, Clay would lead Mark right back to the Fossil lab.

Clay led Mark over to the fossil restoration lab which still seemed fairly busy since other students were bringing in their finds for fossils. "The stone you uncovered is alot different from what we've received before. For one, it isn't a fossil. Take a look for yourself." Clay said as he pointed to the results of their find. It was a small round stone with a sigil inside of it. It was colored white, black, and red.

"Unfortunately I haven't got the slightest clue what it is ya got there but I am familiar with that symbol on it. One of the newer teachers around here had something kinda like it and one of her Pokemon seemed to carry something similar as well. As for the stone itself... well, I'd say you would have to talk with an expert about that sort of thing. I've never seen anything like it before. You got yourself one heck of a find there." Clay explained.

Mark blinked and looked down at the stone, reaching over to pick it up. It was odd but it felt like some sort of power was emanating from it. "An expert? I always figured you know everything about this sort of thing."

"Yeah I know my stuff, but this guy is obsessed with things like rare stones so this kinda thing would be right up his ally. Comes from Hoenn. I believe his name was Steven Stone. Not sure if he's on the island at the moment but if you can find him, I'm sure he'd tell you all about what ya got there. He dresses pretty fancy and has spiky silver hair. He oughta stick out from the crowd if ya spot him. If he isn't busy looking for any rare stones on the island that is." Clay explained.

Mark looked down at the stone once more and placed it in his bag. "Steven huh? Well I keep a lookout for him I'm pretty darn curious on what this is now..." Mark said. He still had to practice for the tournament but a little adventure never hurt!

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2018
    Amber Frost​

Amber scoffed at the idea of forfeiting. "Yeah, you wish! Come on Valor, show that dumb Ghost what real strategy is!" she called. Valor was strangely unresponsive, hovering in place and slowly clicking in different directions. At the word "ghost", he froze. His clicks became more focused as he tried to locate the other Pokemon.

Valor was beginning to feel really frustrated. He hated Ghost-types. Their forms weren't completely solid, making it difficult for sound waves to bounce of them. Some bounced, others went straight through, and some reflected in different directions, distorting the image. Not to mention they were usually silent by nature, making it impossible to locate them by their sound. He finally got an idea of where the Pokemon, the blurry shape of a Shuppet finally coming into view. He chattered in concern back to Amber.

Amber finally realized his predicament. She frowned, irritated at Sammy's underhanded tactic. It seemed she had wrongly assumed that trainers at this Academy would play by some ridiculous form of honor or some other useless decorum. They could battle just as dirty as any other street kid she'd been at odds with back home. She clenched her fists in determination, refusing to lose from such a trick. "Alright Val, we've still got this. Directly in front, slightly above you. We'll work together on this, okay? Stay focused," she commanded, trying to sound calm and confident. She would guide him with step-by-step navigation if she had to.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 11, 2019
    Samantha Felicity Cooper

Sammy grinned fiercely at her opponents obvious frustration. If she could continue to throw the pair off their guard and stop them from getting into a comfortable position the battle would be over in a snap. "Alright Shuppet, Amber is trying to help Valor figure out where you are, so let's not make it easy for either of them. Shadow Sneak!"

Shuppet gave no outward sign of having heard Sammy's command, but just floated there for a second after the instructions had finished. Then she vanished from sight - there was no slow fade or special effect. One moment she was there, the next she was gone from the battlefield completely. This was the first time Sammy had seen her Shuppet use Shadow Sneak. She knew that some Pokemon had their own shadows rise up and attack their opponent and, frankly, that had been what she was expecting...

On the ground underneath Valor his shadow flapped back and forth on the ground, mirroring his movements. It was a small shadow, but Shuppet was a small Pokemon as well, so it caused her no inconvenience when she came flying out from it, sailing upwards towards Valor with the point on her head aimed for his underside. It clicked in Sammy's mind - Shuppet had seen Snype use Shadow Sneak before, and that was exactly how the underhanded little Sableye used it! She had thought Shuppet using her shadow to attack Valor would confuse him, since he couldn't detect shadows with his sonar, but Shuppet relocating herself across the battlefield could prove just as effective...

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2018
    Amber Frost​

Amber blinked as the Pokemon disapeared. "Alright... be on your guard, it's gone," she called, making sure Valor wouldn't waste his time trying to locate it. After a moment, her eyes widened as she saw what was happening. "Below!" she called out frantically, giving Valor about as much time to jerk to the side and get clipped by the top of Shuppet's head. After a few moments of dizzying rolling, Valor managed to right himself in the air, his wings aching from the second hit that day.

"To your left, directly in front," she instructed, and Valor followed, clicking unseeing in the general direction of Shuppet. "Try to focus on the most solid part," she offered, hoping that it was actually possible. This did get Valor thinking; ghost bodies may have been semi-transparent and gaseous, but there was at least one sensory organ that they must have which had to be solid by design. It also happened to be one that Valor lacked.

Valor let out a loud, wordless screech, getting a huge wide view of the area down to multitudes of unimportant details. He threw out the ground and all the various sticks, stones, and bugs, instead focusing on the air. And as expected, after a moment he found a perfectly formed, floating pair of eyes, and decided to try an underhand tactic of his own. He deliberately tilted his head the wrong way, angling himself as if aiming far below Shuppet and giving the impression that he hadn't seen her. He prepared a Wing Attack, his wing sharpened like a blade, then dove downwards.

Amber frowned, completely clueless to his technique. "No, wrong way!" she cried as he dove towards the ground with his Wing Attack. She froze suddenly and her frown quickly turned into a grin as Valor turned in a flash, rocketing directly upwards. Now that was the Valor she remembered! She watched proudly as he aimed directly at Shuppet, coming up from the ground just as she had done to him just moments before.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 11, 2019
    Samantha Felicity Cooper

Sammy whooped as the Shadow Sneak hit home, sending Valor tumbling through the air. Shadow Sneak wasn't the hardest hitting of moves but it would be a useful tool as the battle continued. Unless Amber pulled a trump card then Sammy was more than confident that she and Shuppet could take Valor down. And frankly, Wing Attack wasn't going to cut it, especially if Valor couldn't aim properly!

As Valor flew quickly changed direction and struck Shuppet with his wing Sammy frowned - if Valor had figured out a way to locate Shuppet then part of her edge was gone. Shuppet just sort of... got knocked backwards, floating away like a pushed balloon and giving no sign of injury at all. She didn't flinch, didn't cry out, didn't even blink to show she was in any sort of pain. It was impossible of course that Shuppet hadn't taken any damage but her complete lack of expression meant her stamina as the fight continued couldn't be gauged.

"Uh, hang in there Shuppet, I guess! Let's mess with them a little more - Phantom Force!"

Again there was no indication that Shuppet had heard Sammy's command until a nimbus of dark energy began to form in the air around the Ghost Pokemon. Tendrils of what could only be described as solid shadow lashed out from the could of energy and wrapped themselves around Shuppet, dragging her inexorably inwards until she was consumed by the vortex she had summoned. The tendrils continued to writhe for a moment before the cloud collapsed in on itself, fading out of sight and back into whatever reality they had spawned from. Shuppet was gone completely, somehow in a different way than when she had used Shadow Sneak.

"That was $&$!ing AWESOME!" Sammy yelled. "I nearly $&£% my $&*^ing self!"

She went on like that for a while. Her use of foul expletives was extensive to the point of creative and even extended into the use of foreign languages. She'd never seen Shuppet use that move before either and it was both terrifying and incredible. That little Shuppet might creepy her out sometimes but seeing her use her full power in battle was a sight to behold.

DaughterofDin

Soon to be PokeProfessor
    Years
  • Name Summer Fotia

Sex: Female

Dorm: Raikou

Appearance: Green eyes, curly brown hair, red lips, and always wears a tank top and shorts

Personality: She is very outgoing, and blunt. She has very varied interests, but lacks any direction. She loves to groom, train, study, and collect pokemon, and thus has some of the best quality pokemon ripe for battling but has awful strategy, and experience.
    History: She never knew her mom, but her dad was amazing and she never cared. He was the one who gave her flabebe, her first pokemon. She never had friends, and instead elected to journey on her own adventures, or take care of her father.

Pokémon:
    Species: Floette (a spotted red a white flower)
    Personality: Loves to battle, but is always terrified. She is better at helping Summer out, but wants to be a great battler one day
    Lvl: 13
    Moves: moonblast, psychic, aromatherapy, calm mind, substitute, and protect.

Species: Ninetails
    Personality: Loves battling and a fierce competitor, but ashamed of her trainer's lack of skill. Never listens to Summer in a battle but has pity for her while not in a battle.
    Lvl: 30
    Moves: Will o wisp, solar beam, sunny day, fire blast, flamethrower and roar

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • Valorie Ryder (Goodra) - Battlefield 7
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A wild Valorie appeared! ...Class had ended after a good hour of tormenting Flannery with questions. She couldn't help but feel slightly bad for the poor teacher. Never-the-less, not even in her new form could she resist the call of battle. To this end she had gone through the trouble of mimicing a ditto for the sake of returning to her comfortable old body, though she'd done a good job of projecting her insecurities onto her transformation, resulting in a somewhat doll-like surrealism. The stadium was beginning to fill with a few dozen early arrivers and Valorie took the opportunity to discuss battle plans with her pokemon. It was... awkward to say the least. Her new form was unsettling for all of them, and it certainly delayed communication for a little bit. Thank goodness she was taking the time to work things out before the tournament actually started! Charizard in particular was very disapproving of Valorie's new form, though the pseudo-dragon had long since ceased to complain.

"Alright... Are you all ready?" Valorie asked, hands on her hips. They would be asked to clear to the sidelines soon enough.

School Announcement - It's tournamnet time!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A woman's voice speaks out over the school's speaker system.

"Attention teachers and students! It is approaching time for today's trainer tournament! All students should be made available so that they are not denied the choice to attend. All students, please proceed to the Battlefield Number 7 at your first opportunity should you wish to attend! The winner will recieve a chance to battle against -the- Professor Oak! Food and drinks will also be available for spectators. Thank you!"

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
  • Mark snapped to attention when the intercom went on and announced the tournament beginning. A wide grin appeared on his face as he made a sharp U-turn and was already on his way to Battlefield 7! Time to see if all this hard work would pay off! Heck, he wanted to see what other sorts of competition would be around for the tournament! Snype hung onto Mark's shoulder, giving off a big ol grin. The little guy was excited to get into some fights!

Still, the whole thing about the stone he found was bothering him. He wished he had more time to find this Steven fellow and learn a bit more about what it does. If nothing else, it'd sure look good on Snype! The size was small enough that he could get a little bracelet for him to wear it around! It'd be pretty darn fancy! Guess that would just have to be an adventure for after the tournament!

Back