• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Hardee's curly fries > All other fries.

Curly fries are fun. <3
Especially zesty curly fries! Those are the bomb. Legit, I'm so stupidly hungry right now I want to go buy fifty pounds of zesty, boardwalk curly fries and eat them with ketchup and honey mustard salad dressing.

Yeah the boardwalk here is massive, it has a few different fry places, tons of ice cream, fudge, all those boardwalk shops with sundresses and hermit crabs and stuff, a music pier, an amusement park...ocean city is great :3

...omg. ;A;
That all sounds so beautiful. I can't wait until I move out by the coast, that way I can have all of that everyday. <3
U lucky gurl.

I just had a nice cheesy wiener and chili cheese fries for lunch.
Omg I love cheese dogs. <3 Shredded cheese and kecthup on a hot dog is amazing, and chili cheese fries rock.

droomph

weeb
Years
Yes, especially with the hurricanes.

I heard that jazz came from Louisiana (or that part of the country)! How do you like that?

...I personally don't like it and won't listen to it left to my own devices (yay Excision), but I can listen to it if I'm forced to.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Yes, especially with the hurricanes.

I heard that jazz came from Louisiana (or that part of the country)! How do you like that?

...I personally don't like it and won't listen to it left to my own devices (yay Excision), but I can listen to it if I'm forced to.

Jazz came from us, oui. c:
But yeah hurricanes suck, and it's hurricane season. xD

I'm not huge on jazz, but I'll listen to it if it's really good.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I personally like Hurricanes! ..... Except when they keep me from being able to do my job. Or rather it's not really the current tropical storm that's keeping me from doing it but my mother buh. It's hard trying to please both your manager and your mother at the same time.

droomph

weeb
Years
I've never been in a hurricane myself but the idea of it sounds cool and stuff. Except for the "tearing the roof of your house off and drowning" part, but I just like some good "pitter patter" on my window...it's so relaxing.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Rainy seasons during the summer are to die for man, I'd literally be singing in the rain in pure joy for the hell of it.

droomph

weeb
Years
Nah...winter here in California is better because you get rain, but you're not sweating your ass off...

Also, on a related note, I hate Idaho summers. Soooo hot...

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Lovely day.

Temps are a little over a hundred, all the plants are starting to die...

Oh, and my AC died earlier.

I'd go jump in the pond and take a swim, but I've seen snapping turtles in there. And snakes. And I don't want them to mistake my figurative bait and tackle for real bait and tackle.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
I've never been in a hurricane myself but the idea of it sounds cool and stuff. Except for the "tearing the roof of your house off and drowning" part, but I just like some good "pitter patter" on my window...it's so relaxing.

Pitter patter? No. It sounds like someone just has a constant fire house blasting against the windows of your home. xD

hurricanes are neat, but are nothing to take for granted.

Florida residents!
Be safe and whatnot! Hurricane Debbie is sitting right below Florida. literally just sitting for now, and they believe it to shift course from Louisiana to straight up into Florida. So lock your doors, bring in all of the animals, and board everything up!

Last edited:

droomph

weeb
Years
Ooh good luck. That isn't good is it. And it's just gonna get hotter...

I hope you get it fixed soon, I would have just drowned myself in a bathtub with my sweat if that happened.

Thank god the Summer solstice is over. Gawd, the sun set at 9:30 for the whole time I was in Canada. How annoying.

Florida residents!
Be safe and whatnot! Hurricane Debbie is sitting right below Florida. literally just sitting for now, and they believe it to **** course from Louisiana to straight up into Florida. So lock your doors, bring in all of the animals, and board everything up!
Public service announcement - take note!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Nah...winter here in California is better because you get rain, but you're not sweating your ass off...

Also, on a related note, I hate Idaho summers. Soooo hot...

Winter's severely overrated if you ask me even in Cali, it's not to bad downtown in areas like Redlands though but it can get pretty chilly sometimes, the San Bernardino Mountains on the other hand are the last place you want to be in Cali by the time snow hits though that's for sure, having to deal with the black ice on the road along with random snowstorms can be hell man.

droomph

weeb
Years
Well, San Francisco area (I live in Pleasanton) is fine for me. I love the rain...I dun know if I like snow though.

But yeah, sometimes it gets crazy, like blow down a tree that was probs gonna die anyways and cause so much hysteria in that damn middle school.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
They always name hurricanes the most boring stuff. For instance in Australia we had "Cyclone Tracey".

Why not things like Rasputin, Hitler, Voldemort? Things that already strike fear into the hearts of everybody. Why ruin perfectly good names by making them synonymous with hurricanes?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
It's cold here in the winter, too. Very rainy. so then it's wet, and cold, and muggy. ;;
Of course, 32 degrees F may not be cold to some, but it's freezing to me. ;;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Great now I'm convinced Hurricane Voldemort is gonna tear Cali apart by the end of 2012. Time to prepare my underground bunker, gotta find my copies of Catherine and Halo Reach to keep me occupied though.

droomph

weeb
Years
They always name hurricanes the most boring stuff. For instance in Australia we had "Cyclone Tracey".

Why not things like Rasputin, Hitler, Voldemort? Things that already strike fear into the hearts of everybody. Why ruin perfectly good names by making them synonymous with hurricanes?
Because Hurricane Andrew makes people underestimate their power. That's why.

Well, because I'm not sure anyone will live in the country that Hurricane Hitler goes through. Besides it's Heidler.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Because Hurricane Andrew makes people underestimate their power. That's why.

Well, because I'm not sure anyone will live in the country that Hurricane Hitler goes through. Besides it's Heidler.

I was born literally a week after Andrew hit Louisiana. My mamma calls me a hurricane baby. c:

Now, am I the only one who thinks of Lord Moldy Butt (from the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy's Harry Potter parody) when he hears "Lord Voldemort"?
So now all I can see is Hurricane Moldy Butt. :c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back