• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • So... Anyone English want to tell me if/how badly I'm butchering Sagishi's "Half-English half-American" dialect? Being American myself and having little knowledge of Englishspeak (other than one U.K. buddy I have who skypes with me sometimes) I fear I may be butchering it at times.

Geras

Roleplayer
    Years
  • Woo! Finally posted! It's a miracle!

Now, to belatedly answer questions and respond, not exactly in order.

1. To make the RP more fun, there need to be more events. Specifically non-combat ones. That festival idea sounds fantastic. Maybe some clubs and more festivals or other school events would be good.

2. You guys all have great names. Mine is Edwin. Make of it what you will. Dusk is right about the etherpad, though. There we could derp around to our hearts' content without worrying about the mods.

3. Nice to have you here, JNathan! I believe I briefly RPed with you in SAO and I pulled the same "didn't post for long periods of time" thing on you. Sorry about that, but I hope to remain active from now on. Speaking of, I should get to work on my SAO post (sorry Pink).

4. I already said hi to you on the RPD, but I'll say it again. It's wonderful to have you back, Claire*/Perplexity! I hope this time our characters will have the chance to actually interact.

5. I'm not English, but I think you're doing fine with Sagishi's accent, Dusk.

Perplexity

The Crazy One
    Years
  • Woo! Finally posted! It's a miracle!

Now, to belatedly answer questions and respond, not exactly in order.

1. Maybe some clubs and more festivals or other school events would be good.

4. I already said hi to you on the RPD, but I'll say it again. It's wonderful to have you back, Claire*/Perplexity! I hope this time our characters will have the chance to actually interact.

I think clubs are a great idea! I've already unofficially made Eva a member of the drama club. (He joined to work on his shyness). But I think GM organized clubs would be great. I mean, this is basically us playing characters in an Anime, so why not? :P

Hello to you again! It's great to be back. Let's plan something if you want to interact. I'm always up for planning things! Step into my office. <3

Years
  • @Macho - Sorry for the delay, it's another assignment week for me. I'm going to try and get a post up when I get home tonight but no promises at this time I'm afraid.

A festival would be interesting. Clubs would be a good idea to I guess, although Allister probably wouldn't join one unless Yorick and Cheryll begged him/conned him (good luck)/physically dragged him there.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • @Macho - Sorry for the delay, it's another assignment week for me. I'm going to try and get a post up when I get home tonight but no promises at this time I'm afraid.

A festival would be interesting. Clubs would be a good idea to I guess, although Allister probably wouldn't join one unless Yorick and Cheryll begged him/conned him (good luck)/physically dragged him there.
    Hey, don't worry about it. My life's been pretty busy, lately, too, so I don't mind the delay.

Perplexity

The Crazy One
    Years
  • Maybe not Halloween, since the season is just about past IRL. It's always weird doing holidays that have passed in a RP. For me at least... What about a new, school oriented celebration? The world of Youkai surely has some fantastic history and events to play with. :3

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • Theeeeeen... How about a Youkai Day? Where everyone can show their true selves, use their abilities constructively (rather than the usual destruction), and maybe even include a little carnival full of rides and games and things that are oriented to each Youkai's powers?

Perplexity

The Crazy One
    Years
  • Theeeeeen... How about a Youkai Day? Where everyone can show their true selves, use their abilities constructively (rather than the usual destruction), and maybe even include a little carnival full of rides and games and things that are oriented to each Youkai's powers?

I like that idea a lot! It's special, new and adds a touch of character. :3

Edit: Also, just wanted to mention. I'm plotting big plans for Eva. It may take a while to come to fruition....but it's coming. Drama will ensue... :P

And maybe a haircut. ;3

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years

• Kotetsu Urashima

Spoiler:

Nickname: Tetsu

Specie: Werewolf

Appearance: Standing at 6'2", one could says that Kotetsu is quite the tall boy. He has dirty blonde hair that he makes sure are perfectly combed in his usual style. He has dark black eyes that he finds to be quite nice. Due to spending some months training, he has a well-built body that he takes pride in showing it off. That's why he really likes to wear black or white short-sleeved shirts plus a black jacket that he uses often and some black jeans. He also likes to wear boots thinking they suit him well.

Personality: Tetsu is a cheerful boy, always searching to lighten up the mood. You'll rarely see him frowning or looking depressed over whatever the issue could be, he's always smiling or laughing. But that doesn't really mean he doesn't know when to be serious. He can act maturely if the need comes. Kotetsu is a boy who takes radical and quick decisions, he isn't a very good fan of thinking things deeply as he likes to act quickly. He is a very friendly boy but he doesn't really like to be in a huge social group. You'll most likely notice him being alone or hanging around a limited number of friends. Also being naturally shy, he can be clumsy or uneasy around women. Despite his shy personality, Tetsu is quite the short-tempered boy. He likes to battle so if someone annoys him to the point of totally angering him, he won't hesitate to start a fight. He also has a fierce will, not backing up from anything to achieve his goals.

History: Kotetsu was born in the Youkai world. He was raised by his parents who were werevolves themselves. He only had a little sister, named Karla, that he and his parents cherished a lot. Despite liking his little sister a lot, he couldn't help but feel jealous towards how his parents were treating her. She was just one year younger than him but she was already better than him in all the domains. While he was always the loner of the school, his sister was one of the most popular. While he trained hard to achieve very little progress in his fighting abilities, his sister was strong without trying too hard. So it was only natural that his parents were showing more interest in his sister. But he was still happy that his parents were taking care of him and loving him.
    But his parents were short-tempered werewolves. So when a couple of gangsters took Tetsu, who was 14 at the time, and beat him up, they took this as a declaration of war toward the neko-vampire gang and didn't hesitate to get in a fight with them. But it turned the gang was more numerous than they initially thought so Tetsu's parents got killed. That left him and his sister alone. But a human family came and adopted them. And when things finally started to look better, her sister got involved in a pool accident and was drowned. This was enough for Tetsu as he went into a dark phase. For the sake of his lost family, he swore he would train hard to stop being a wimp. His adopted parents were worried for him so they decided to enroll him in the Youkai Academy, hoping this would help him get out of this phase by being around other teens.

Weakness: -Women
    -Water

Other:

Code: Mango Strawberry

Done! I think

Water is not really a weakness unless Kotetsu would've been a Vampire. The weakness.of a werewolf is mostly the moon too so could you add that? You dorm have to remove the water weakness buy please tell me why it would be a weakness for him.

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    From a sample size of 24 characters, I believe Tyler and I have noticed an issue regarding the topic of potential love interests, resulting in a lack of potential hilarity. This is possibly due to the sexuality of the characters, but most clearly due to the percentage of each gender.

trVjCLg.png

As you can see by the chart, there are many more boys than girls. None of them are gay, and a good chunk of the girls have designated love interests, leaving many characters that will likely have none. There's nothing wrong with this, obviously; it's a good thing that not everyone is scrambling for romantic endeavors in school. However, even if only briefly (possibly by way of magic or alchemy gone wrong, or even just a misunderstanding), we would see an exponential increase in situational and romantic comedy if diverse sexualities and (especially) potentially sexual misunderstandings were to be embraced. (Keep it PG, though, of course. Maybe PG13, tops.)

The traps are in a grey area.

That is all. Please resume your banter.

Years
  • That is interesting. On a side note, I think Cheryll and Janie are the only female characters Allister has actually interacted with haha, at least that explains why xD

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Well, Kotetsu's sister got drowned in pool full of water. So seeing water tends to bring bad and painful memories to him, thus making it a weakness. Also I'll add the moon weakness when I'm on my PC ^^
    I'm not too good at RPing as a female. I only have one female character, Annabelle Highley, so I need to practice it more.

Back