• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Getting a bit spammy in here guys. Talk about the RP by all means but mass-quoting/replying, especially with memes and things, is not what we need here. Take it to VMs.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
  • Getting a bit spammy in here guys. Talk about the RP by all means but mass-quoting/replying, especially with memes and things, is not what we need here. Take it to VMs.

I was just about to say this as well after deleting my message.

Guys, stop the discussion about names.

I have a question to all of you:

What can I do to make Youkai Academy more fun for all of you?

Perplexity

The Crazy One
    Years
  • My apologies, it's probably my fault that things got spammy. I take full responsibility.

As for ways to make Youkai more fun...hmm.. I think you're doing a really great job. I've been gone for a while so I'm not familiar with a lot that's going on. But how about a school activity? Like a festival or dance? Something could go terribly wrong if need be, I just think it would be a fun setting. :3

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
  • My apologies, it's probably my fault that things got spammy. I take full responsibility.

As for ways to make Youkai more fun...hmm.. I think you're doing a really great job. I've been gone for a while so I'm not familiar with a lot that's going on. But how about a school activity? Like a festival or dance? Something could go terribly wrong if need be, I just think it would be a fun setting. :3

It's not your fault. As the GM I should've prevented the spamming instead of joining it.

As for your idea… I think it's a pretty good idea and I might use it after the time skip of one week after this IC day c: maybe… Halloween party!

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
    Years
  • Just gonna add two last things,
    1. Pink don't worry I love all of youzez people, pl...uhh pl..plutonically? I dare say I don't know a damn thing about any other kind of love. Really the joke was meant to emphasize my love of cheese, so sorry for any awkwardness I may have caused. Also I think Patricia is a beautiful name too.

2. I also think some sort of festival sounds like a good idea, some kind of event really. It'd be a great place for Lerion to rock dat flute.

PS: My best friend's name is Tyler so that name rocks. I'm friggin Jonathan -_- my name's not good for a single thing except formal dinners.

Last edited:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • For my SU, do I have to provide an appearance of my character in his werewolf state?

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
    Years
  • A Halloween party...where one can simply be their youkai form and be somewhat normal...sounds like a great idea to me! So long as Chris can heal up in time.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
    Years
  • That sounds interesting. It would probably bring a lot of people into the light about what they really are, but then that's just a matter of whether they'll be using their Youkai forms or not.

I think any form of party would be cool. Also, I'm already thinking that there'll be some kind of Youkai sort of explanation for Halloween.

And then for those who don't go and instead do other stuff like throw eggs into the teacher's lounge, there could be an extra event as well. No matter what happens, though, it's a great excuse chance for interaction.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • I am done with my SU. Feel free to approve/reject!
    Also a party would be great, just saying!
    Edit : here's the post.

Last edited:

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    There. I made another post. It may be a short post, but it's still a post that explains Yuria's absence.

Perplexity

The Crazy One
    Years
  • I'm just reposting this so that everyone can see my old SU and it can relinked to me on the first page. Also, I added some updated imagery of Eva/n.

Name: Evan Lee Gildred

Nickname: Eva - goes exclusively by this name.

Species: Yasha

Appearance: Normally I'll write a description, but this might be easier for this character.
    Spoiler:

Personality: A kind and gentle boy, Eva is both thought of as peace loving and a bit of mediator between others. Growing up, he always hated fighting, whether it involved him or not. If he saw others fighting, he would always sum up the courage and try his best to get them to stop. This might seem slightly out of character for one who is typically shy and reserved, but it wouldn't be if one knew the boy for long. Although his eyes may be more focused on the ground than at others, there is a strength of character and willpower that radiates in them.

Sometimes almost painfully introverted, Eva would rather spend time with his head in a book or studying. A bit of a nerd, he outs himself as such in his normal everyday speech. Although this may not be so abnormal for most, the way he handles himself is. Lacking almost any masculine tendencies, Eva would be almost impossible to distinguish from his female contemporaries. Much to the chagrin of his father growing up, Eva always talked about, took part in, enjoyed and sounded like a girl. That is majorly the reason why he even goes by "Eva" and not Evan. His shy personality was crafted by his childhood and ridicule received therein. Other boys treated him mercilessly and it didn't stop until he finally just decided to masquerade full time as a woman.

A bit of a perfectionist, Eva loves to keep things in order. His room, clothes, appearance, whatever, it will always be in meticulous care and order. This has a tendency to drive other less tidy people up a wall.

History: Born in the human dimension, Eva's history is less than ideal. Although born to a very loving and understanding mother, Eva's father was almost a polar opposite. A proud Yasha, his father always insisted on Eva's continued practice and perfection of the art that he had inherited. His mother, a human, did not pressure him so much in any capacity and simply encouraged Eva to be the best person he could be.

Arduous days passed where his father would force him to conjure up one creature after the next. Each summon not being good enough and only resulting in further torment from his dad. The practice never stopped, however. Each day after school, an experience that brought great pain in its own right, he was forced into the training. His mother would implore that the practices stop and let the young boy be, but it would not be had. Although he got very talented at his power, he hated it. He hated everything that it stood for and how it connected him with his father. It continued this way for many years and probably would not have stopped if not for his arrival at the Youkai academy.

In his human school, as he appeared, things did not go well for him. Constant beatings and ridicule were cast his way as he went about his business. Even if he never solicited it, it came anyway. He just never developed the way other boys did. His body stayed small and petite, his hair grew long to cover up the third eye, a facet of his appearance that he loathed with every fiber of his being.

Imploring his family to let him attend the Youkai academy, he was granted permission. His father was thrilled, he saw it as an opportunity to train his abilities and progress even more, but that was not the reason that Eva had wanted to attend. He strictly wanted to escape his father, and have a chance at a fresh start with a new school and new faces. Without his father's knowledge, he disguises himself fully as a girl and lives in that manner on campus. Should he ever go home, he reverts his appearance back to his father's acceptable standard, but quickly goes back when at the school. One of his greatest fears is a surprise visit by his parents, for his father to catch him like this, no matter how happy it makes him, would be catastrophic.

Weakness: Is physically weak, and a bit of a pushover if things ever came to blows. Is deathly allergic to red kidney beans.

Other: Eva does not let others know that he is really a boy. So when interacting with him, please refer to him as a "she."

Code: Grape Strawberry​

Last edited:
    Years
  • If Sagishi needs another mage and you guys don't have anything planned you could always involve Allister. He's in the library.

But I don't know what's going on so it was probably a pointless suggestion haha.

Sephear

Years
  • Actually I was thinking the same thing, I had Lerion mention it. (Sort of, he and Allister haven't really met yet so Lerion doesn't know his name yet.)

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • I was just about to say this as well after deleting my message.What can I do to make Youkai Academy more fun for all of you?
    Make us an Mozilla Etherpad! Then we can chat freely without the fuzz Moderators coming in to crash the party delete all of the spam!

My apologies, it's probably my fault that things got spammy. I take full responsibility.
    Nope, it was all me. I mean, the description was exactly what I made earlier. I'm stealing the responsibility back ._.

It's not your fault. As the GM I should've prevented the spamming instead of joining it.
    My fault.

Just gonna add two last things,
    1. Pink don't worry I love all of youzez people, pl...uhh pl..plutonically? I dare say I don't know a damn thing about any other kind of love. Really the joke was meant to emphasize my love of cheese, so sorry for any awkwardness I may have caused. Also I think Patricia is a beautiful name too.

2. I also think some sort of festival sounds like a good idea, some kind of event really. It'd be a great place for Lerion to rock dat flute.

PS: My best friend's name is Tyler so that name rocks. I'm friggin Jonathan -_- my name's not good for a single thing except formal dinners.
    1. Agreed, Patricia is a nice name. (If it isn't there, it definitely is here)

2. I think that might interrupt the party, unless he plays some super party-amplification song.

PS: Jonathon is a cool name, in fact, I think I've only ever met two Jonathans and both of them were nice. I guess that makes three now.

For my SU, do I have to provide an appearance of my character in his werewolf state?
    You never have to provide pictures for either, but you do have to write them. Basically, yes, you'll need to explain what he looks like in Youkai form.

That sounds interesting. It would probably bring a lot of people into the light about what they really are, but then that's just a matter of whether they'll be using their Youkai forms or not.

I think any form of party would be cool. Also, I'm already thinking that there'll be some kind of Youkai sort of explanation for Halloween.

And then for those who don't go and instead do other stuff like throw eggs into the teacher's lounge, there could be an extra event as well. No matter what happens, though, it's a great excuse chance for interaction.
    I think that's the best idea yet. Youkai Form party! But, right after a funeral/birthday day? Y'all people are crazy.

Also, Sagishi might totally join in on egging. Ten thousand points if it lands on Ryuu, a million if it starts boiling!

If Sagishi needs another mage and you guys don't have anything planned you could always involve Allister. He's in the library.

But I don't know what's going on so it was probably a pointless suggestion haha.
    Actually, that's probably the best option. Seeing as Terra threw a hissyfitantrum, I think that makes Allister the only one who can help. Assuming he can do enchantments, anyway.

I'm serious about the etherpad, though. We need that.

Years
  • Well, he charmed the necklace he gave to Cheryll to make it protective etc...
    So I guess he can xD

He's in the library, feel free to grab him. Although he might not be to friendly with Sageshi haha

Sephear

Years
  • It's okay, Lerion will just use his puppydog eyes on Allister and ask "Pwetty Pwease?"

Perplexity

The Crazy One
    Years
  • I liked my old account better too, but I had to leave it behind for reasons best left unmentioned. You can still just call me Claire. :3

Eva is now in the classroom. I had some interaction planned with Dusk. Also, if anybody needs reference of Eva's current outfit, just check the SU I posted. The Yukata is in there. Minus the bunny of course. :P

Oh, if you ever need quick reference to my character sheet, just click the floating heart in any of my IC posts. It will take you there directly. <3

Perplexity

The Crazy One
    Years
  • You're not an idiot at all! It happens. I made a mistake in that I forgot Dusk's character wasn't still in the classroom. His last post was covering up my mistake. Haha

Back