• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: {HOTW #64} Pokemon Emerald Thunder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aljam

[i]Sweepin' ain't easy...[/i]
Years
  • Updates! route 8 is done, Mt. cobalt is halfway done, titlescreen done, and i got some weird bugs when i saved the game near the camper on route 6 and the top right lass on route 8. when i saved the game by the camper, when i loaded the game and played i was the campers pallette and the camper dissapeared. When getting in a wild battle by the lass i got the same as the camper but i was the lass, Can anyone help? I decided to put in the pokemon sprites LAST to save room for scripts and such.

SCREENS:
    Spoiler:

Aljam

Years
  • yeah you are. i was just bored so i did some things. im going to transfer all the updates to the rom with the scripts in it.

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
    Years
  • Nice hack.. Hope to play it soon and very nice updates :D
    Yasumin is always here for supporting yah ^_~

-Yasumin

Aljam

Years
  • Hello everybody! this weekend i took a liitle break and it was awsome.... well... sort of. I had to do some chorers and such and couldn't get to hacking. I got a micro on saturday for like 25 bucks so it wasnt that bad. It was such a good deal i bought another XD. I ended up selling the second one for 50! Well I was planning to insert DP pokemon but you cant actually use those 25 pokemon slots. I inserted shinx and it wored but I found out that you cant edit its cry or give it pokedex data. If you know how that'd be great. Right know I'm planning to change the battle HUD but before I do that I need to know the offset for that. If anybody can help me in what i just said help me plse!

EDIT: Heres a banner that I just made!
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

kingfisher309

I lurrve zubat =D
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 5, 2010
    Wow, it looks very good so far!

keep it up

great screenys and thats one lovely tileset. definatly a fave of myn :)

Aljam

Years
  • Hello again, nothing much accomplished over the weekend...:(. I installed vista onto my computer because i thought i had problems. sappy wasnt working so i installed vista. I'll get something done tonight.

Aljam

Years
  • Make a better stroyline, maybe lengthen it. But I do like the screenshots!

ya i got to do that

------------------------------------------------------------

after recently installing vista i learned that you have to register comdlg32.ocx uggghhh...

... if this works ill be able to hack again ;)

Aljam

Years
  • You're still working on this hack Allen?
    ya i recently had some computer problems and i didnt have the disc that came with my computer because it was used. I got vista installed now and I can't activate it because I don't have an internet connection at home and my wireless cards aren't compatible with vista.

-------------------------------------------

Update:

I have finished the hero sprite for the trainer card. I'll post it up in a bit

EDIT:
    Hero2.png

here it is:D

Well its been a bit. recently I had some sappy problems, but i got it to work partialy. I changed some tiles and i did a little bit of reshading on the hero backsprite. Goodies is taking his time... hes awflly busy with his own hacks. Im looking for a back up scriptor. I might try to learn to script as well. new screens will be added shortly.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Hey I could make you a banner if you'd like?
    Some examples
    PokemonStone.png

Pokemon Stone (Lucario Sprite was made by me to fit with the game)
    PokemonEarthversion2resize.jpg

Pokemon Earth Version
    PokemonRainbowGemversionArceus.png

Made this today. Don't think it's een used yet
    PokemonWhiteGold.png

Same as above

So if you'd like a banner i could make you a few.
    I also do userbars.
    If you'd like a top intro banner i can do one also as well as support ones ^_^

Aljam

Years
  • yeah sure! ...as long as there not as big as the pokemon earth banner. you could get a sig warning for that. i would love some userbar! especially if theyre like the thunder arena one! ty:D

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    yeah sure! ...as long as there not as big as the pokemon earth banner. you could get a sig warning for that. i would love some userbar! especially if theyre like the thunder arena one! ty:D
    The pokemon Earth Banner was just for use as a intro to the forum you know to make it look good it wasnt used for sigs although there is one for sigs ^_^

The Thunder Arena one isn't mine i must admit! I'm sorry about that!
    Sure let me know what you'd like on the banner & Userbar And i'll see what i can do for you!!
    If you like it you could pay thanks in rep!
    But only if you like!

Aljam

Years
  • The pokemon Earth Banner was just for use as a intro to the forum you know to make it look good it wasnt used for sigs although there is one for sigs ^_^

The Thunder Arena one isn't mine i must admit! I'm sorry about that!
    Sure let me know what you'd like on the banner & Userbar And i'll see what i can do for you!!
    If you like it you could pay thanks in rep!
    But only if you like!

thanks! i'd like to see rayquaza in it with some thunder of some sort. mabee something with rayquaza flying through a thunder storm (sorta like lugia from silver but not UW)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back