• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: {HOTW #64} Pokemon Emerald Thunder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Hey so i made you some banners

A Big one so you can use it at the top of this forum
(Not for signatures!!)
EmeraldThunderBig-1.png

And This is a smaller one for signatues
Thunder3-1.png

If you need anything resized or changed just ask.
Most likely you will but it's no problem

Aljam

[i]Sweepin' ain't easy...[/i]
Years
Hey so i made you some banners

A Big one so you can use it at the top of this forum
(Not for signatures!!)
EmeraldThunderBig-1.png

And This is a smaller one for signatues
Thunder3-1.png

If you need anything resized or changed just ask.
Most likely you will but it's no problem

Thats awsome! If you want could you do some userbars as well?

Aljam

Years
Well updatates....: I was bored yesterday so I tried to script again... I epicly failed. I gots to refresh myself by reading a tUt. My hero sprite is fixed up a bit
Hero4.png

I put more stuff into the maps so it wont be as empty. Finally here are my tile changes
1636-Pokemon-FireRedVersion_03-1.png
1636-Pokemon-FireRedVersion_01-3.png

the grass is alistairs, the tree idk but ill look here on pc and the cave entrance was on the same tilesheet as the tree. ill post my changed maps up in my next little update.​

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
Hmm...Nice new tiles there arch...I Especially love the trees and the cave entrance...Although the hero's hair looks a little stretched out...:\

Got a Userbar??? I'll add it to my rotating one...;)

Aljam

Years
Yep it will be. Currently been busy inserting tiles for another hack. My dad is a little mad that I stay up till like 3am and its really bugging me. Ever since i got internet at home hes been on face book non-stop. Right now music is being inserted (i hope) and im learning to do some scripting. Im glad people still like this hack. The story needs more detail, I know, but I don't want to spoil the fun of playing the actual game. Some new screenies will be up soon. ;)

onyx79

Red Dead Revolver
Years
wow! it's seems like a very good hack,the tiles are awesome,the storyline & sprite are awesome too.
I hope to see some gangsthas here LOL

Aljam

Years
Well, I got some Ideas together with some help and made the story a little better. All of my current maps are going to be re-mapped to make them good. I am going to start to learn scripting today...

Aljam

Years
Well, It has been a long time... Currently I am going to try to learn scripting (again). I have recently applied JPAN's patch with new asm features. Hopefully, I'll implement some of its cool features. (a timed race sounds good ^-^) I am also going to add more tiles and screenshots when they are inserted. I am going to insert the heroine/ rival. (like R/S, rival is opposite gender) I might try to put in some music. (or ask around if I have to) I'll try to get back to you guys as soon as i can because I am busy with my life ^_^

Aljam

Years
I am restarting Emerald Thunder because these tiles are used by a lot of people and I have changed mapping styles. DO NOT WORRY THOUGH, as I am already working on it as we speak. I will make a fresh new thread with some awesome screenies soon. Manip, can you lock this thread now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back