• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon: Flora vs Plasma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    Pok魯n: Flora vs Plasma

I've never created an RP thread, nor have I ever participated in one, but that's all about to change. First off, the plot:

In the region of Hoenn, two organizations are known to cause trouble. These groups go by the names of Team Magma and Team Aqua. Team Magma, specializing in Fire Pok魯n and lead by Maxie, seeks the legendary Pok魯n, Groudon. Team Aqua, specializing in Water Pok魯n and led by Archie, seeks the legendary Pok魯n, Kyogre. These two teams have tried many things to get to these Pok魯n, and are considered a threat to many Trainers in Hoenn.

However, there are still two more organizations in Hoenn. These two groups also cause trouble in Hoenn. Here is the description of Team Flora and Team Plasma. Team Flora, specializing in Grass Pok魯n and lead by Farlie, seeks a legendary Grass based Pok魯n. Team Plasma, specializing in Electric Pok魯n and lead by Plasmae, seeks a legendary Electric based Pok魯n. Once again, they will stop at nothing to get to these Pok魯n. They have recently ended up wreaking a ton of havoc all over Hoenn! They've even snatched two artifacts pertaining to the Pok魯n they're after, known as the Forest Orb and the Thunder Orb! If Team Flora awakens their sought after Pok魯n, forests, trees, and plant life will overrun all of Hoenn, swallowing entire cities and towns! If Team Plasma awakens their sought after Pok魯n, gigantic and destructive thunderstorms will enshroud Hoenn, causing major electrical disruption and destruction! These two groups have to be stopped!

Useful items for both teams:

Card set containing Team Flora (link will be removed if not allowed)

Card set containing Team Plasma (link will be removed if not allowed)

Pics of what the Team Flora and Plasma Grunts and Admins usually look like

Sprites of Team Flora Grunts

Sprites of Team Flora Admins

Spites of Team Plasma Grunts and Admins

Now to start things off! I will allow any nunber of people in this RP. If you want to be in this, fill out this form below:

Name: (name of person)
    Position: (either Regular Trainer or position of certain Team; Admin or Leader)
    Appearence: (what the person looks like)
    Bio: (description of person)
    Pok魯n: (up to 6 allowed)(All legendary Pok魯n banned)* **

* If you're a Team Flora Admin, at least 3 of your Pok魯n have to be Grass-, Poison-, or Bug-type. At least 1 Pok魯n defenitely has to be a Grass-type. The remaining 3 Pok魯n can be whatever you choose to have.

** If you're a Team Plasma Admin, at least 3 of your Pok魯n have to be either Electric- or Psychic-type. At least 1 Pok魯n defenitely has to be an Electric-type. The remaining 3 Pok魯n can be whatever you choose to have.

RP requirements:
    2 Team Flora Admins
    1 Team Flora Leader (set person listed below)
    2 Team Plasma Admins
    1 Team Plasma Leader (set person listed below)
    At least 4 Regular Trainers

Current list of open spaces and people selected:
    1/2 Team Flora Admins (Baker's Bulbasaur)
    0/1 Team Flora Leaders
    1/2 Team Plasma Admins (Vampiric Angel)
    0/1 Team Plasma Leaders
    4/-- Regular Trainers (Sunflorazumarill, Buster Blader, LusterKnight, Crystal_Lily_Breeze)

If you choose to be the Team Flora or Team Plasma Leader, I've already have a character in mind for both. You must be that particular character. Here they are:

Name: Farlie
    Position: Team Flora Leader
    Appearence: Black hair, short beard. Wears a "Leader" version of the Team Flora outfit that looks similar to Archie's. (will come with pic later)
    Bio: Not much is known about Farlie, just that he commands Team Flora and is searching for a superpowerful legendary Grass Pok魯n.
    Pok魯n: Cacturne, Mightyena, Crobat, Shiftry, Exeggutor, Victreebel

Name: Plasmae
    Position: Team Plasma Leader
    Appearence: Long, blonde hair, glasses. Wears a "Leader" version of the Team Plasma outfit that looks similar to Maxie's. (will come with pic later)
    Bio: Not much is known about Plasmae, just that she commands Team Plasma and is searching for a superpowerful legendary Electric Pok魯n.
    Pok魯n: Manectric, Mightyena, Crobat, Ampharos, Electabuzz, Raichu

Two female Trainers from the anime will be in this as well. These two are taken by me and are colored red and blue to indicate they are my characters for this RP.

Name: Liza
    Position: Regular Trainer
    Appearence: here and here (thank Gilbertman)
    Bio: As you should know, Liza looks after the Charizard in the Charicific Valley in Johto. Recently, she has asked her friend Clair, leader of the Blackthorn Gym, to look after the Valley while she goes traveling around Hoenn. She has amassed a team of Fire Pok魯n in the process. She gets involved with stopping Team Flora and Plasma's plans. She will be best remembered from the episode, "Charizard's Burning Ambitions".
    Pok魯n: Charizard (Charla), Charizard (Ash's), Quilava, Combusken, Camerupt, Houndoom

Name: Trixie
    Appearence: here and here (thank Gilbertman)
    Bio: As you should know, Trixie manages a Pok魯n Circus in Johto. She has recently taken her show to Hoenn. She has also been participating in Pok魯n Contests. In fact, thanks to her Azumarill's water tricks, Trixie has managed to win 2 Ribbons so far. She however lost to May in her most recent Pok魯n Contest. She gets involved with stopping Team Flora and Plasma's plans. She will be best remembered from the episode, "Love, Totodile Style".
    Pok魯n: Azumarill, Golduck, Kingdra, Sealeo, Pelipper, Milotic

Now that it looks like everything is settled, let's start recruting for this RP. I really hope you join my RP.

Last edited:

Buster Blader

Mini Cooper Fan
    Years
  • Name: Corey

Appearence: Tall 6'3 , thin, wears a black printed long sleve top and baggy pants and wers a long trench coat ,he als wears a backpack

Face: he has a scar under his left eye has a ruby stud in his lift ear lobe and has spiked white hair

Bio: kind to almost everybody but sometimes has a temper he is very honest and trustworthy, works well with all pokemon but especially loves water pokemon.

Pok?mon: Squirtle (Tank), Pidgeot (fly), Swampert , Haunta (Joker) , Typhlosion (spike) ,Poliwrath

Sunflorazumarill

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    Okay. Thanks for joining. We need more though.

BTW, if no one picks a set character in the first post, then they'll just be non-used characters in the RP.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
  • well Im in quite a few RPG's this time but since u PM'd me and asked me nicely and since I love grass pokemon ill join.

Name: Baker
    Position: Team Flora Admin
    Appearence: Like the sprite u provided but with blonde hair and very tall
    Bio: Use to onw a grass pokemon gym until he was fired for going to harsh on trainers rather then encouraging them, since then he dedicated himselfd to team flora and procving that grass pokemon are superior to others.
    Pok?mon: Bulbasaur, Treecko, Chikorita, Vileplume, Butterfree, Victreebell

Sunflorazumarill

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    Great job! One we get two or three more people, we can start this RP! In fact, to be nice, I'll join some of the RP's here as well!

EDIT: Will some more people please join this RP? I'm a little desperate here. I don't want to have to cancel this RP.

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
    Years
  • Name: Erzsebeth
    Position: Team Plasma Admin
    Appearence: Just like the sprite
    Bio: Erzsebeth is quiet, very distant, very cold and very dark. She has a short temper that will explode at any given moment even for the silliest of things. She is also very determined and will do anything to get what she wants no matter what or who stands in her way.
    Pok?mon:
    Lillith (Minun)
    Samael (Plusle)
    Switchblade (Raichu)
    DarkStar (Pikachu)
    NightWish (Umbreon)
    Fallen (Skarmory)

Last edited:

Sunflorazumarill

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    Vampiric Angel, you're hired! Welcome to my RP! I'll add you to the list! Now we just need to fill in a few more slots and then this RP will begin! I'll be checking up on this to make sure. Please join people.

Years
    • Age 33
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    I might as well join,seeing there's not good in letting a planned Rp like this go to waste

Name: Terresnce Mange
    Appearence:
    Terrsnce4.png

Bio: After gaining a couple of badges in the hoeon region,Terresnce obviously noticed that there was trouble with team Flora and Plasma.He thought of joining them once but,he really isnt some one to work on a team and he thought of those teams as cults.He decided to himself that he would to see what happens before decideing to take action.
    Pok?mon: Umbreon,Nidoking,Quilava,Sharpedo,Gardvoir,Scyther

Sunflorazumarill

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    I've decided to start this RP now. Other people can still join, though. In fact, I encourage it. This is just Trixie's introduction. Hopefully, you guys will add on to the the RP.

Trixie walked down the path west of Lilycove City, her Azumarill and Golduck traveling by her side. She thought about losing to May in the Pok?mon Contest she took part in.

"I almost thought I could win, but May's Beautifly and Bulbasaur must have been well trained. Right Azumarill?"

"Azu."

Azumarill's ears picked up the sound of people nearby.

"Azumarill, what is it? Did you hear something?"

Crystal_Lily_Breeze

Staring at the moon.
    Years
  • Glad you told me about this...

Name: Crystaleirenia Lilyuh Breezezaru (Crys For short)

Appearence:At 4'10", Crys is rather short for her age. Her eyes are a lovely shade of midnight blue with a hint of sapphire. Her skin is smooth and sunkissed in color. She has long, polished, silver-white hair.

Her clothes consis of black jeans, a white, midnight blue, and black sleeveless swirled shirt, and matching running shoes and sun visor. Wears crystal bangles, crystal earrings, and a crystal pendant that her mom gave her. Also wears midnight blue, shimmery eyeshadow.

Bio: Quiet and intelligent, she is really a sunny shiny individual deep inside. She really keeps away from people who she doen't know very well, but with time, she might open up. Swift and graceful at times, she's at her best when the bright sun is shining. Reminder, with friends, she's outgoing, with strangers, really shy.

Pok?mon: Espeon (Lea, Female), Flygon (Mystic, Male), Absol (Shadow, Male) Milotic (Neptune, Male), Gardevior (Serenity, Female, SHINY), Typlosion (Flare, Female)

~*~

West of Lilycove City lies a girl with her Espeon. This is no ordinary girl. For she will embark on a journey soon that she would not even know. Well, let's not taslk about the future, let's talk about the present, shall we?

On the dirt trail, Crys and her best pal Lea was walking, heading towards her hometown Lilycove.

"We're almost home!" The girl exclaimed.

~*(Huh?)*~ Lea picked something up from the air patterns.

"You sense something?"

~*(Yes, other trainers-)*~ She paused to move to the right. ~*(-Right over here...)*~

"Do they bite?"

~*(Oh... my... gosh... Give me a break, will you? You been to many places and met many people! How could you be shy? C'mon, lets see them!)*~ She ran towards a trainer with her Azumarill.

"Lea! Wait up!" Crys shouted, running after her pokemon.

Last edited:

Sunflorazumarill

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    Okay, Crys. Welcome to the RP. Hope you enjoy it. Sorry if this piece is a little short.

Trixie saw a girl with an Espeon and her best friend walking towards her.

"Hi. Who are you two? My name's Trixie, and this is my Azumarill and Golduck."

"Azumarill."

"So where are you two headed?"

Crystal_Lily_Breeze

Staring at the moon.
    Years
  • Crys looks to see if anybody was there. They were approaching a lady, a lady in her young twenties. She asked about who are these two.

"Oh, I'm Crystaleirenia, Crys for short, and this is-" She paused for a moment, signaling the Espeon to come forward. The lavender furred cat-like pokemon tilted her head. "-Lea, my best friend and strongest pokemon. We're heading to the Lilycove City Department Store to go stock up on supplies. I need new decorations for my Secret Base on Route 119..."

Lea looked at the Golduck and Azumarill.

~*(Why hello there. Nice weather we're having, eh?)*~ The pokemon talked in it's native tounge.

Sunflorazumarill

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    (Uh, yeah. Say hello to my boyfriend, Golduck.)

"You're going to Lilycove? Azumarill, Golduck and myself were just leaving Lilycove."

Trixie then looked at Crys.

"Oh, I guess you haven't heard of me? I've won two Pok?mon Contests with my Pok?mon."

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
    Years
  • After completing a secret assignment set by the Team Plasma leader Erzsebeth was now headed back to the leader to further inform of her recent succes. She walked along a lonely dirt path which led to a town where she was to be picked up by her fellow team mates. A small Minun walked beside her, this Minun was smaller than usual Minuns but was very powerful.

"Mi!" It said as it looked around some berry filled bushes. Erzsebeth stopped and said. "Lillith. The town is almost there and we have to hurry up." Lillith lowered her ears in dissapointment and slowly and sadly walked towards her. Erzsebeth couldn't stand that sad little face so she said. "Okay, tell you what. My feet hurt from the walking. Why don't I let you guys have a break and you can eat all the berries you want." Lillith's face soon lit up with joy and exclaimed in sheer joy. "Mi! Mi, mi, minun!"

Erzsebeth smiled and released all her Pok?mon to enjoy some of the berries as well. And after that they could continue.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
  • OOC- sorry I put victreebell instead of scyther, just so ya know, im gonna have scyther instead, now ill begin.

As baker was walking down a peaceful road, he saw the boss of his team, team flora, he scowled
    she is always more worried about winning contests then battleing with pokemon, but I want to battle every half decent trainer there is and prove the wrath of my most superior grass pokemon!

he turned back, and began walking back to the base.

Sunflorazumarill

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    Baker's Bulbasaur, you can always go back and edit your post to say Scyther instead of Victreebel.

After her meeting with Crys, Trixie decided to practice with her Pok?mon. She let out two of her four other Pok?mon.

"Kingdra, Peilpper, come on out!"

A large, seahorse-like Pok?mon came out of the first Pok?ball and a fairly large pelican-like Pok?mon came out of the second.

"All right, now we just need the rest of the crew!"

Getting out two more Pok?balls, Trixie let out two more Pok?mon; a fairly large seal-like Pok?mon and a giant, but beautiful snake-like Pok?mon.

"Sealeo!"

"Mmmmmiiiii!"

"Nice to see you Sealeo and Milotic! We should practice for our next circus act! Milotic, let's start things off with Twister and Sealeo, use Ice Beam!"

Milotic becomes erect and starts spinning around, creating a swirling tornado of water vapor. Sealeo then fired a beam of ice at the tornado, turning it into a frigid whirlwind.

"When I used this against May and her Beautifly, I thought I was going to win. We just need to practice it some more."

Trixie's Azumarill then picked up the sound of what was in the sky in the distance, a large green helicopter.

"Azumarill, did you hear something? Maybe we should go check it out."

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
    Years
  • After several minutes of berry munching Erzsebeth looked at the watch on her left wrist and saw it was getting close to her time of departure. "All right people, it's time to go. We don't want to miss our ride now do we?" All her Pok?mon ran to her and were returned to their apropriate pokeballs. Once all were back, except for Lillith who always stayed with her, she continued her walk to town.

After what seemed like an eternity she finally arrieved in Lilycove City where her team mates were to pick her up. She was about 20 minutes early so she sat on a bench as she awaited for them.

Sunflorazumarill

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    "Azumarill, let's go! Everyone, return"

Milotic, Sealeo, Kingdra, and Pelipper return to their Pok?balls. Trixie followed Azumarill as she chased after the mysterious green helicopter. She noticed that it was heading in the direction of Mt. Pyre.

"Azumarill, what are you doing?"

"Azumarill!"

"Do you think someone in that helicopter is planning on doing something?"

"Azu!"

Crystal_Lily_Breeze

Staring at the moon.
    Years
  • Before Crys even set foot on Lilycove, a green helicopter caught her eye.

"On second thought, let's follow the helicopter.."

~*(You've read my mind...)*~

The two ran in great pursuit of the flying object, suspecting that this object is up to something no good. It seems to go in the direction of Mt. Pyre.

"The place with the pokemon graves?"

~*(Yes. That isn't a normal place a helicoper would go unless it was some funeral transport. Let's go check it out.)*~

"I'll need Mystic on this one... Lea, return!" She shouted, returning Lea to her respective pokeball and then releasing Mystic the Flygon. The trainer hopped on the green dragon and took flight, following the helicopter and trying to keep unnoticed.

Sunflorazumarill

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    Trixie continued to follow the helicopter towards Mt. Pyre. Since it was still far away, she needed a way to get there faster.

"Well, I guess I should do this. Pelippwer come on out!"

She gets out a Pok?ball and out comes her Water/Flying type.

"Pelipper, You remember when we helped Ash and his friends, do you?"

"Pelipper!"

"Well, I need you to get us to Mt. Pyre. You think you can lift us there?"

"Pelipper!"

"Good! Then let's go!"

Trixie and her Azumarill and Golduck get onto Pelipper and the Pok?mon starts flapping its wings. Soon, they are flying in the air.

"Now we can get there much faster. I wonder what's going on there."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back