• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon: Flora vs Plasma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    Sorry for not contining this, but I was busy with other things. Sorry if this is short.

Eventually, the S.S. Tidal was nearing Slateport City. As it turns out, it didn't take much time to get there.

"I think we're almost there."

"I just realized something. What if we can't use the submarine?"

"Why is that, Trixie?"

"Well, we're going to have to convince anyone who's there to use it."

"Oh, yeah. Right."

Crystal_Lily_Breeze

Staring at the moon.
    Years
  • Crys' silver hair shone in the bright sunlight, with all its beauty, trailed behind her as she rode her Flygon.

~*(We have made it to Slateport City. Please fasten your seatbelts as we head down to land.)*~ Said Mystic jokingly, making Crys chuckle at the pokemon's innocent attemp at making a joke.

The green dragon slowly but surely made a soft landing near the Slateport City Docking Station. A red beam of light engulfed the mystic pokemon as it retreated into it's own luxury ball. Crys walked into the station, seeing the Ferry dock.

"And I've made it just in time..."

Sunflorazumarill

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    Terribly sorry for not continuing this is so long. I guess I just don't have any ideas for now.

The S.S. Tidal has made it to Slateport City. Everybody aboard gets off the ferry and starts looking around.

"Well, we finally made it here. We better start looking around for the submarine."

"Trixie, exactly hw do you know there's a submarine here?"

"Well, there's someone named Captain Stern who has a submarine."

"Oh, well that explains a lot."

"Come on! I know where he is!"

Trixie leads everybody to the submarine dock where Captain Stern is. However, little do they know that someone is already waiting for them there.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
  • ''took ya long enough''

Baker was leaning aganst thesafety rail on the dock. he had his hood up covering his head down to his mouth and he was smoking, he took a deep breath.

''So are we ready to go then?''

baker who had been unseen for a while was talking as if nothing new had happened and it was just another day, something ws up...

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
    Years
  • As they made their way towards the submarine they came face to face with Team Plasma. As everyone gasped Erzsebeth remained cool and calm, after all, they were her team mates.

There were several electric Pok?mon and the head of Team Plasma was holding Captain Stern hostage. Erzsebeth released all her Pok?mon and they ran towards Team Plasma and Erzsebeth walked right behind them and stood her ground amognst her fellow team members and said with a grin on her face.

"You really should be carefull about who you trust. Theycan really turn out to be more than they seem."

Sunflorazumarill

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    "You were with them the whole time?!"

"Exactly what were you guys doing here?" said the male Team Plasma Admin.

"Well we were going to ask for the submarine, but it seems we're too late."

"Well we can't let you go now. You know too much of our plans!" replied the Plasma Admin.

Crystal_Lily_Breeze

Staring at the moon.
    Years
  • As Crys looked at Team Plasma, she stared in awe as she held Lea's pokeball tightly in her sunkissed freshly manicured hands. She could always make an escape with her psychic pokemon, but she would be delying her own demise and lose the chance to beat Team Plasma. Unlike the others, she suspected this would happen and that's one of the main reasons why she didn't accept the ferry ticket and went on her own way here. She kept a cool, level head, reading their movements to exactly time when to release her pokemon if needed. Midnight blue eyes glared in disdain, rage, and disgust. Her eyes narrowed. Crys would do something, but she just wanted to see what are they up to.

Sunflorazumarill

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    Sorry for not updating this is so long, but I'm short on ideas for this. Sorry if this next piece is short.

Standing before everyone were Team Plasma Grunts and a small army of Ampharos and Magneton. The Plasma Admin leading the group spoke up.

"Looks like we got to make sure you never tall anybody our plans." replied the Plasma Admin.

"Exactly what do you plan on doing to us?"

"I think we can still take you on!"

Years
    • Age 33
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    "It might not be best to fight them.....there is alot of them and we kinda shouldnt waste time,seeing how we have to cath up to you-know-who....."
    *Terresnce looked the Plamsa team up and down.They didnt look like a friendly bunch of trainers.Getting past wasnt going to be to easy.He kept his eye on the Ampharos' tails.He wanted to see how they were by studying their "lightbulb."*
    "Ok,maybe we will have to fight..."

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
  • Baker stood there, look of hatred in his eyes, he was prepeard to battle if needs be, he knew his grass pokemon were superior to his ex leaders, he locked her with an evil glance into ther center of her eyes

Sunflorazumarill

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    Terribly sorry for not updating this in a week, but I've actually been short on ideas lately. However, I'm here to contribute a little more to the RP. Please help contriubute more to this RP so it doesn't die.

"I know that Water has the disadvantage over Electric, but that doesn't mean athing to me!"

"Erzsebeth, I'll personally take you on! Fire doesn't have a disadvantage against Electric!"

Years
    • Age 33
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    *Terresnce looked around.He saw how the two groups were staring each other down,each one waiting for the other to move.[Well maybe I can slip away?If I can I might be able get some help,or try going after Team Flora on my own..And if they notice me I'll...hmhmh]Terresnce walked walked slowy.He walked behind his group and duck down as he tired to get away.*

Sunflorazumarill

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    Sorry for not continuing this, again, but I might be losing interest in this RP. However, I'll try to do more. Please help continue this battle by contributing to it.

As Terrence tried to sneak away, an bolt of electricity almost hit him.

"I thought I said no one was leaving here!" said the Plasma Admin, who ordered one of the Ampharos to stop Terrence.

"If we have to, we'll take you on!"

"I'll make the first strike! Charla, Flamethrower!"

Charla roared as it shot a hot stream of fire at the Magneton, severely damaging them.

Years
    • Age 33
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    "Uh fine,have it your way.Go!Mr.Nido!"
    *Terresnce threw a black and white pokeball.It spoun around in the air and released a Nidoking.The beast roared and stomped on the ground.*
    "Earthquake Mr.Nido!"
    *Nidoking growled and stepped back.It roared and pounded the floore to create great shock waves that made the ground tremble.*

Sunflorazumarill

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    TERRIBLY SORRY FOR NOT CONTINUING THIS RP IN SO LONG. TO MAKE UP FOR IT, I AM CONTRIBUTING MORE TO THIS RIGHT NOW. I WILL ALSO BE SENDING PM'S TO ANYONE WHO PARTICIPATED IN THIS TO LET THEM KNOW IT'S BACK ON AGAIN.

The Earthquake knocked the Magneton and Ampharos to the ground. The Magneton were out of comission, but two of the Ampharos withstood toe tremor.

"Ampharos, use Thunderbolt to disable that Charizard!", yelled the Plasma Admin.

Both of the still-active Ampharos discharged a Thunderbolt at Liza's Charizard, and the combined power of the Electric attacks knocked it out in one hit.

"Charla, NO!!"

"Well, I hope two Ampharos aren't too much trouble!"

"Who said there were only two Ampharos left?!" said the Plasma Admin, getting out two Pok?balls. "Electrode, go!"

Two Electrode came out of the Pok?ball and before anyone could react to them, they were rolling towards everyone.

"Okay everyone, pull back! It's time for Explosion!" said the Plasma Admin.

"Did he say explosion?!"

"We better get out of here!"

The Team Plasma Grunts returned both Ampharos to their Pok?balls as both Electrode started glowing. Then, they exploded, knocking Liza, Trixie, Terrence, and their Pok?mon back. Crys was also caught in the explosion. After the blast, we could see thet Terrence's Nidoking took the most damage and was unable to fight.

Years
    • Age 33
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    "That was rather mean...Return Nidoking!"

*Terresnce thrust out his arm and returned his Nidoking.He then took out a Premier Ball from his pocket.He kissed it and threw it.It opened and released a Gardevoir.*

"I'm guess its her turn to kick some butt..."

*Terresnce slowed stood up and brushed his clothes off.He then turned to everyone else.*

"You guys ok?"

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
  • This RP sounds like a hit, so I'd like to join as Team Flora's Leader..lol.
    Name: Farlie
    Position: Team Flora Leader
    Appearence: Black hair, short beard. Wears a "Leader" version of the Team Flora outfit that looks similar to Archie's.
    Bio: Not much is known about Farlie, just that he commands Team Flora and is searching for a superpowerful legendary Grass Pok?mon.
    Pok?mon: Cacturne, Mightyena, Crobat, Shiftry, Exeggutor, Victreebel

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back