• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon: Flora vs Plasma

Status
Not open for further replies.

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
Years
  • Erzsebeth had noticed a green helicopter fly by and was now headed towards Mt. Pyre. The helicopter wouldn't have caught her attention but this one did. It was colored green and it could have been a Team Flora chopper. She reached for her cell phone and called her team mates and explained of the new situation.

"Well, looks like we won't have to sit and wait any longer Lillith."

"Mi!" Shouted the small Minun and it looked towards the chopper. Erzsebeth released aa Skarmory from one of the pokeballs and said. "Fallen, we gotta follow that chopper just in case it's who we think it is."

"Skar! Skar!"

Years
    • Age 33
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    "Ok,lets see.If our badge is in a psychic-type based gym,ladea will be my best choice since she knows Shadowball and since she too is a Psychic type,attacks wont hurt as much.Turvi is a dark and with the surf she just learned it should-huh?"
    *Terresnce was at Mt. Pyre thinking to himself when a helicopper flew above him.He met with a friend at the creepy pokemon grave and decided to say a bit longer.He stood up and looked at the chopper.*
    "Thats isnt nice.This a a sacred place for pokemon who passed on.Whats a chopper like that doing here?I guess I'll just have to find out.Lets go Umbre."
    "Bre!"
    *Terresnce walked up the mountian in the direction of the helicopper.He tired to becareful and not be seen.*

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    Sorry if I get offtopic from Trixie here, but I'm setting the stage for what happens next.

Trixie and her Pok?mon eventually made it to Mt. Pyre. Upon reaching there, she noticed that the helicopter made a stop at the top of the mountain. What was going on up there was out of her reach.

"Looks like the helicopter is headed for the top of the mountain. We better see just what's going on up there."

An old man was looking after two spherical objects. One was a yellow orb. The other was a green orb. Suddenly, he could hear the sounds of a green helicopter coming down to the ground.

"What's that loud noise?" asked the man.

Before he could get an answer, the Team Flora helicopter landed ans several Team Flora Grunts, clad in green outfits, came out if it. One of them was a female wearing a vest.

"All right! Surround the old man and secure the Forest Orb!" yelled the vest-clad female, who was leading the group.

"What is the meaning of this?" the old man demanded?

"We're here for one of those two orbs!" the Team Flora Admin made clear. "And if you don't hand it to us willingly, we're more than ready to take it from you!"

Years
    • Age 33
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    *Terresnce made to where the helicopter had landed and peeked behind a rock.It seemed that Team Flora was behind all of this.Grunts seemed to have surrounded an old man who was near a somewhat shine with two orbs.Terresnce cired the boulder in front of him to try and get a better view on the otherside.He mistakingly stepped on a zigzagoon who yelled and whimper as it ran away.Terresnce smacked his face and stuck up next to the boulder.*
    "Crud....I hope no one heard that....."

Sunflorazumarill

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    If there is more than just Trixie in the same area, I'll color her lines blue.

Trixie and her Pok?mon finally made it to Mt. Pyre.

"Pelipper, Return!"

She retuend Pelipper to its Pok?mon and now she, Azumarill and Golduck headed up the mountain. The hurrined up the paths as fast as they could.

"I just know something bad's happening up there."

Meanwhile, back up on the mountaintop, the old man wouldn't give in to Team Flora's demands.

"Now look here, these two orbs control the balance between nature and the sky! Taking one of them could disrupt things!" the old man said to his surrounders.

"All right, if you won't do what we say, all right then!" the woman said as each Grunt got out their Pok?balls. "We'll do this the hard way! Shiftry, Breloom, teach this man a lesson!"

Three Shiftry and three Breloom came out of the Pok?balls.

"Shiftry!"

"Loom, Breloom!"

"Attack the old man and take the Forest Orb from its spot!"

Just before the Pok?mon attacked, what looked like two Water Gun attacks struck two of the Breloom. The attacks came from Trixie's Azumarill and Golduck.

"Okay! Whatever you're doing, I'm not letting you suceed!"

"Well look who we have here! What are you?! A spy for Team Aqua?! If you're looking for the Indigo Orb, you've come to the wrong place!" Yelled the Flora Admin. "In fact, you're too late! Shiftry, Bullet Seed attack!"

"SHIFTRY"

All three Shiftry jumped high into the air and started firing streams of flashing seeds at Trixie and her Pok?mon. Both Azumarill and Golduck were pelted by the seeds.

LusterKnight, with what's developing, maybe's it's a good time to jump out of hiding and assist Trixie with what's going on.

Years
    • Age 33
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    "This doesnt look good.I guess its time for me to step in."
    *Terresnce released his Quilava and and moved from the boulder with his Umbreon at his right and Quilava at his left.*
    "Umbre,Use psychic on Breloom,Quils,use flamethower on the shiftry!"
    *Umbreon leaped foreward with its eyes flasing at the breloom.The strained and graoned as Umbreon's Psychic attack put a heavy strain on their minds and pushed them back.Quilava's flamethower caused some damge and pushed them back aswell.*
    "I might not know whats going on but I thought its for any good,Team Flora!"

Sunflorazumarill

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    "What?! Another one?!" exclaimed the Team Flora Admin "I'm not letting you guys win! It's time for our secret weapon! Activate the Pok?-Snatcher!"

"Pok?-Snatcher?! What is that?!"

Before Trixie could find out, a door on the side of the helicopter opened up and out came a device that looked like a cannon. Suddenly, electricity started spinning around the barrel. Then what happened next was unexpected. Trixie's Pok?balls were suddenly snatched from her and sucked into the device.

"What?! Kingdra, Pelipper, Sealeo, Milotic, no!"

The same thing happened to Terrence's unreleased Pok?mon. Nidoking, Sharpedo, Gardevoir, and Scyther were sucked from him and into the machine before he could react.

"There! Now your Pok?mon are property of Team Flora!" the Flora Admin said to the two.

Sunflorazumarill

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    Well, you're not in this part, but myself and Lusterknight have had a run in with Team Flora on Mt. Pyre. You're not there right now, though.

Years
    • Age 33
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    "Well that was total uncalled for.If you didnt have enough skill to us,yuo shouldnt of started this fight.But oh well.I probalby wont need more then 2 pokemon to beat you anyways."
    *Terresnce stared at the poke-snatcher.He thought to himself:
    [Thats brave and all but,I dobut that I can do that.They're probably packing more pokemon then the six in front of me so I have do something about that machine but,what?] *

Sunflorazumarill

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    Trixie was shocked that 4 of her 6 Pok?mon were snatched right before her eyes.

"How could you do this?! I thought you were only after this Forest Orb!"

"Well that may be true, but I thought we could also snatch a few Pok?mon while we werw at it?!" boasted the Flora Admin.

"I'm going to make you regrwat you ever took my Pok?mon away from me! Azumarill, Bubblebeam!"

"Azumarill!"

Trizir's Azumarill fired a stream of bubbles at the Pok?-Snatcher, but it didn't do much to the machine.

"It's not working! Maybe we need some help taking this down!"

Years
    • Age 33
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    "If I had Mr. Nido,he'ld break that thing apart.Well anyways,try a flamethower,and Umbreon follow up with a Zap Cannon!"
    *Quilava shot an intense flame at the machine.It didnt seem like it had done much.Umbreon shot a zap cannon at it.Hit blackened the shot where the attacks had hit.*
    "I guess we might be able to take it down if we work together...."

Sunflorazumarill

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    "Yeah! We could just do this!"

"Not if I have anything to do with this!" yelled the Flora Admin. "Breloom, Mach Punch!"

All three Breloom got up and started rushing towards the Pok?mon opposing them.

"BRELOOM!"

The first Breloom hit Terrence's Quilava, who got knocked back very hard. The second Breloom hit Terrence's Umbreon, causing just as much damage. The third Breloom hit Trixie's Golduck, sending it flying back as well. All three Pok?mon were found lying on the ground.

"All right, now Shiftry, Aerial Ace the last stragglers!" yelled the Flora Admin once more.

"SHIFTRY!"

All three Shiftry jumped up and started zooming through the air. The first hit Trixie's Golduck, the second hit Trixie herself, and the third hit Terrence. All three were sent flying back.

"No, we can't fail. We must keep going."

"Have any last requests tou two?" The Flora Admin asked sinisterly.

Years
    • Age 33
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    "I'm not giving up.You...."
    *Terresnce stood up,with his legs milding shaking and small grasp on his shirt"
    "....are not enough to stop me....plus you messed up my favorite shirt and thats not very nice....Umbre,Quils, is this the full extent of your power?"
    *Umbre stood up,using moonlight to slighty heal itself while,Quilava,whose fire type attacks would be a big help had a strain on his leg and couldnt get up.*
    "Umbre.....use Pshic on the breloom again!"

Sunflorazumarill

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    Beofre I go on, I'm going to be using another character in this RP as well. That person is going to be Lize (check first post). I'll use the color red to indicate her lines. If this si against the rules, I'll delete this post.

"Breloom, Mach Punch again!" yelled the Flora Admin.

The Breloom launches another Mach Punch at Umbreon, knocking it down again.

"Now it's time to finish this." said the Flora Admin as she heard something in the air.

Before she could react, we see what looks like two Charizard flying in the air. There's a young woman on one of them. This woman happens to be Liza from the Charicific Valley.

"Team Flora, I know what you're up to, and I'm going to stop you! Charla, Charizard, Flamethrower!"

Both Charizard roar as they fires streams of fire at the Pok?-Snatcher. The combination of the fiery attacks causes the machine to malfunction and the Pok?balls go firing out of it.

"There you guys are! I hope you're all right!"

Trixie runs up to where her 4 Pok?balls landed and picks them up.

"Whoa! Thanks for coming here, Liza! You pretty much have the advantage against these people!"

"It's nothing! I knew something was up on this mountain and came to check it out!"

Trixie looked at the Flora Admin.

"Okay! Now it's time to finish this! Come on out, everybody"

She lets out all four of her remaining Pok?mon; Kingdra, Pelipper, Sealeo, and Milotic.

Years
    • Age 33
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    "Right..."
    *Terresnce picked up the remaining pokeballs and released them.He also returned his Umbreon to his Prelimer ball and Quilava to his pokeball.*
    "Go,Mr.Nido!
    Go,Sycther!
    Go,Ladea!
    Go,Turvi!"
    *All his pokemon came out and stood ready for battle.Terresnce took off his vest and stuffed it in his backpack.*
    "I wonder what we should do now?"(Sarcrastism)

Sunflorazumarill

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    "Yeah! Now you're talking! Guess it's time to put that trick of ours earlier into action! Sealeo, Ice Beam! Milotic, Twister!"

"Sealeo!"

"Mmmmmiiiii!"

Milotic becomes erect and starts spinning around, creating a swirling tornado of water vapor. Sealeo then fired a beam of ice at the tornado, turning it into a frigid whirlwind. The tornado encompassed a Shiftry and two Breloom, freezing them solid.

"Okay! Now'll I'll go and heat thing up for them! Charla, Charizard, Flamethrower again!"

Both Charizard roared as that both fired a Flamethrower at the two Breloom. While the two were thawed out, the were also knocked out.

"Stupid mushrooms! Breloom, return!" yelled the Flora Admin to her peers.

Both Breloom were returned to their Pok?balls.

"We can always replace them! Here goes nothing!" the Flora Admin said while getting out two more Pok?balls. "Cradily, go!"

From out of the Pok?balls cam two large, flower-like Pok?mon, thought to be extinct.

"I thought those Pok?mon died out during Jurassic times!"

"Well, that doesn't change a thing! Charla, Charizard, Flamethrower once more!"

The two Charizard fired Flamethrowers at both Cradily, unaware of what would happen next.

"Cradily, Mirror Coat!" yelled the Flora Admin.

The two Cradily started glowing before the Flamethrowers hit them. When they did, they went straight back to the Charizard with double the power.

"Charizard, no!"

"Yes! Never thought of that?!" said the Flora Admin "Cradily, now tear them both apart with a Rock Slide!"

Both Cradily slammed the ground hard, causing dozens of rocks to burst from the ground and into the air. The rising avalanche of stones hit both Charizard, knocking them to the ground.

"Looks like you're main source of advantage is lost!" boasted the Flora Admin.

Not only did the Charizard fall, but Liza fell with them. Could she be saved in time before hitting the ground?

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
    Years
  • As soon as Erzsebeth arrieved she saw Team Flora was involved and so she quickly hid in the background. She'd seen how the Team Flora member snatched a trainer's Pok?mon and thought of it as an opportunety(sp o.o). She had seen how a trainer fell from where she stood and sent her Skarmory to catch her in time before hitting the ground below. "Fallen catch her before she hits the ground!" "Skar!!" Replied the huge metal bird and flew off.

Lillith looked at her trainer in question as to why she was helping some trainer out. She saw the look on its face and knew she was questioning her move. "We may need some backup and the others are not here yet so we just need that kid for the time being and after Team Flora's gone we'll show our true colors." She said as she winked at her loyal Minun.

Sunflorazumarill

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    Just so you know, I'm going to end the battle right now. However, the adventure is far from over.

"Whoever you are, thanks for saving me."

Lize then looked around, but she couldn't find anyone.

"Actually, who saved me?"

"Forget about that for now! Azumarill, Iron Tail the frozen Shiftry!"

"Azumarill!"

The pink ribbon on the end of Azumarill's tail started flapping as the end of the tail started glowing. She then swung it at the frozen Shiftry, shattering the ice, but not the Shiftry. However, the Grass/Dark Pok?mon did sustain more damage than usual from being frozen when the attack hit.

"Not you too?!" cried the Flora Admin "Shiftry, return! In fact, pull back all Pok?mon!"

The group of Team Flora Grunts returned all Shiftry, Breloom, and Cradily to their Pok?balls.

"What are you doing? Giving up?"

"Well, no!" boasted the Flora Admin. "Plan B!"

"Right!" all the Flora Grunts said, throwing strange balls into the air. However, when they hit the ground, large bursts and clouds of thick pollen emerged, blinding everyone.

"What are they doing now, Trixie?"

"I don't know! I can't see anything!"

Suddenly, the green helicopter emerged from the green clouds and started flying upward. It looked like Team Flora was making a getaway. However, when the smoke cleared, the old man noticed something.

"The Forest Orb, it's gone!" cried the old man, pointing to the pedestal which normally held the green sphere.

"Oh my gosh! They must taken it with them!"

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
    Years
  • "Well done Fallen." Said Erzsebeth as she winked at the metallic bird. "Skar!!!" It wailed in a victorious cry. She saw that Team Flora had made a clean getaway and from the comotion down below it looked like they had taken something with them.

Erzsebeth petted Fallen on its head and headed down to where the young girl and the old man were standing. She wasn't in the usual Team Plasma uniform due to her previews mission so it was of no problem to blend in as a normal Pok?mon trainer. "Is everyone all right down here?" She asked looking at the young girl and the old man.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back