• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity Minecraft Server - Join the fun!

Will you be a part of the PokeCommunity Minecraft experience?

• Heck yeah!

Votes: 73 97.3%
  • Minecraft's for little kids, pfff no!

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
When the centre of town is sorted I will start on the rail network.
I plan for it to go underground the town with a line form East to West and another North to South so they will meet in the town centre. What do you guys think?

Edit: thanks Anna I should have said underground not overground :P

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Overground, not underground? Not sure about that tbh.

Also if you want other colors than blue I have 15/16 sheepy colors in my basement rn. Bring your own shears. It's kind of overwhelming tho lol. also if you have persistent lag issues you should probs stay away from my area because mass chicken farm + mass sheepy farm = laggy

Years
Overground, not underground? Not sure about that tbh.

Also if you want other colors than blue I have 15/16 sheepy colors in my basement rn. Bring your own shears. It's kind of overwhelming tho lol. also if you have persistent lag issues you should probs stay away from my area because mass chicken farm + mass sheepy farm = laggy

At least someones paying attention lol, thanks Anna I meant underground but wrote overground for some daft reason.

Yeah my house is near yours and pentas so its a bit of a lagfest at times haha

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
Guys, can we like not build large farms such as chickens, meat, or sheeps in the town? It really takes a toll to the lag in the area. Maybe we can like do it away from the town?

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
Guys, can we like not build large farms such as chickens, meat, or sheeps in the town? It really takes a toll to the lag in the area. Maybe we can like do it away from the town?

Just build a massive, community-based farm that everyone can access some distance from town. Railroads can be used to shorten the travel time, and thus help prevent the lag fest that's going on.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
Make the farm(s) as far away from possible from the city as possible. Exact coordinates don't matter as long as it's far away from the render distance of the city so both aren't loaded at the same time. When completed, post the coordinates of the farms near the community chest/board so people can have easy access to it at all times. Then just have a rule that whatever you take, you replant. Simple as that, really.

Matthew

Years
  • Seen May 30, 2015
I am in the process of build an xp farm (needs a little more work). It's a bit far from the town. Should I stop because it might create lag or is it fine?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
farming is... all i do tho...
i mean getting rid of most of my chickens fine but like i have all the sheepy colors in a way too big room ten blocks undergound and thats to decrease lag already- further away and not as bunched up as normal farm would be and i worked hard for those i really do not want to have to get rid of them

Last edited:

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
farming is... all i do tho...
i mean getting rid of most of my chickens fine but like i have all the sheepy colors in a way too big room ten blocks undergound and thats to decrease lag already- further away and not as bunched up as normal farm would be and i worked hard for those i really do not want to have to get rid of them

I think that's fine. I believe we're more talking about what's on the surface.

Or I could be wrong. Meh, either way I'm fine with you sticking with what you have in your house.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I think that's fine. I believe we're more talking about what's on the surface.

Or I could be wrong. Meh, either way I'm fine with you sticking with what you have in your house.

even underground framerate start getting affected if you're too close to it while on the surface. killing off the hundred or so chickens should help tho but my sheepies are staying

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
even underground framerate start getting affected if you're too close to it while on the surface. killing off the hundred or so chickens should help tho but my sheepies are staying

.....Jesus Christ Anna, why do you have a hundred chickens under your house hahaha.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
.....Jesus Christ Anna, why do you have a hundred chickens under your house hahaha.
breeding and killing them is literally the only way i get experience

edit: Okay. Two people showed up in the world and refused to give their PC usernames; seemed confused when I asked them who they were. Carsonlego and Gavin_spywolf. Penta and I are going into lockdown until we know who these people are or we're sure that whitelist is working. I'm considering running round to everyone's houses and locking chests with valuable stuff as well tbh.

Last edited:

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
breeding and killing them is literally the only way i get experience

edit: Okay. Two people showed up in the world and refused to give their PC usernames; seemed confused when I asked them who they were. Carsonlego and Gavin_spywolf. Penta and I are going into lockdown until we know who these people are or we're sure that whitelist is working. I'm considering running round to everyone's houses and locking chests with valuable stuff as well tbh.

Whitelisting is currently off at the moment; I'm at work right now, but keep me updated on how things go. I'll be home in 3 hours so I can pull an ultimatum if they aren't being cooperative.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Whitelisting is currently off at the moment; I'm at work right now, but keep me updated on how things go. I'll be home in 3 hours so I can pull an ultimatum if they aren't being cooperative.
they left after a while but idk where they came from or what they intended to do if they stayed so

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
Okay, I've found a stronghold using the Eyes of Ender. Now, I haven't gave the location out because I wanted to gather everyone for the battle against the Enderdragon. One thing I'm gonna do tomorrow is clear out the abandoned mine which is linked to it, and then fit the 7 eyes of ender into the portal. I won't do it yet until everyone is confirmed on a single time either tomorrow, tuesday or wednesday.

Edit: To be frank, this is the quickest time that I've found a stronghold. Normally it takes me around 12 days to do so. Mainly because the Endermen have been spawning a lot more, and I have a looting III sword.

2nd edit: Forgot to add my name to the list. It's AirBubblun1.

Last edited:
Years
Thanks guys for sealing up my chest. Seem to be having some lag issues when logging on thought start of in the bottom of the world in darkness then reappear to where I was last then its really laggy for like 2 mins then everythings fine, anyone else having this?

Matthew

Years
  • Seen May 30, 2015
Someone called cous1 got into the server and tried to kill me so I killed him. He told me he got the IP from planetminecraft, and he never heard of this place. And some of my redstone were messed up.

I think a whitelist should be implemented as soon as possible, unless it isn't possible atm.

And Gardevoir, same happens to me sometimes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back