• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I just started playing some Madoka shoot em up beam spam game I downloaded months ago. Quite fun.

Mirai Nikki....that scene isn't for a couple more episodes.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

And you're missing out on......not a lot at all. You might like the Medaka Box cartoon next season mind. Shounen series written by Nisio Isin produced by Gainax and directed by the guy that did FLCL.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I'm getting some what grumpier with anime, I think I've dropped like 7 or 8 shows this season and have 2 on the dropped if next ep sucks borderline.

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years

See, that's why you don't jump into shows blind. You stick to what you know. Nothing bad ever comes from that. Wait.

kenroster_lulz.jpg

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I haven't watched any new anime this season. I have been meaning to watch the second season of squid girl (don't bother me with the Japanese name. Most I remember is something along the lines of shinraku or something) since a friend of mine put it on my laptop for me but eh.

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

"Anime fan"

Has watched less than 30 series

Anime is terrible anyway. Nobody's missing anything. I actually like the crap, so w/e.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years

I haven't watched my Bleach or Naruto episode for a while because I have been paranoid about animation companies getting sue-happy. >___>

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

Aren't those shows free for legal stream on crunchyroll though?

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

lol, I've downloaded terabytes upon terabytes of data over the years and they haven't even slapped my wrist yet. I guess Chinese cartoons aren't at the top of their priorities.

This looks like it could be genuinely normalfag good, good has different meanings after you've let your brain turn to mush as much as I have.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
20. Haven't been to Crunchyroll in a while tbh, I mostly end up going somewhere along the lines of Animefreak to watch any shows nowadays if at all.

Well Clannad's starting to become rather interesting now lol.

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

LOGH is literally the only anime that anybody needs to watch and is actually good. Literally.

Everything else is objectively crap. Everything.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

It's Legend of the Galactic Heroes, Kevin is playing the elitist that show fandom is plagued with. I'm into the third season of it and it's good but not great. Same with Monster and NGE, all of these critics darlings are not totally doing it for me.

Utena on the other hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back