• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
65. Just started watching Clannad now.

Oh and I should probably get my PSP back so I can finish Persona 3 Portable too.

That is all, now to watch my show while munching on Oreos.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

In my opinion, they built up an interesting setting for a few episodes (although still completely brainless and filled with clichés), but managed to royally screw it up.

I can barely watch it any more. They just take all the characters, break them down and try to make you feel for them, and give you nothing in return (because they killed Hare :'I ).

...The animation and music is superb, though. Worth watching just for that.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

But they had to kill her otherwise she could have
Spoiler:

I won't judge it completley as some stuff could be explained in the last episodes. Meh.

Still more consistent than Mirai Nikki though!

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

If you don't want a healer character then DON'T MAKE A HEALER CHARACTER :I
Orihime in Bleach works pretty good though. She never does crap though.

The only reason for her to have existed was to make the fans love her and then kill her off for effect's sake.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

People loved Rabbit? The only characters I like in this show are Shoe, Inori (although the incestuousness mana personality is a bit to do with this), Arisa (of the last few eps) and the IN AMERICA dude.

They also had to kill her to kick Shoe into Shurer mode so yeah.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

And yet neither of us can drop it.

Next week is one of my favourite bits of Mirai Nikki.....sword Yuno!
706332b8.gif

Years

My reason on why Bradley Manning is a hero...

Spoiler:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

It's like why did people think those who stole from banks during the Great Depression were bad; the banks were the ones conducting evil deeds.

OK, so I get up early to play TotA. I enter a town where the head's name is Iemon. But thanks to the font face used, the capital Is look like lowercase Ls and so I cannot help but read it as "lemon". ...And oh hey this font does it too. So would a French word like "Il" come out looking like "ll"? ...Apparently so, though the spacing is slightly different.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Stealing and releasing corrupt dealings reminds if of the Yatagarasu from Ace Attorney Investigations. But eh. It all depends on your perspective on it.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Fff I should be working on this essay that's due tomorrow but instead I'm on PO and chatting away XD;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back