• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Detective Conan (Case Closed)/Magic Kaito Fanclub

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
Years
Evening guys! Sorry for the inactivity, was vaway for the holday's in Florida, visiting my grandparents.
Sorry for not telling you guys >.<
But I'm back, so..... Happy New Years!!

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
Yay.
Our club is dying Dx.
lol Yay tomorrow is the big release for DCTP hopefully its big LOL.
I just got back from my 2nd Term of Japanese. Well Japanese 2. Im happy. Now we are learning Katakana, and introduction of Kanji. Sooo Im happy right now, and the girl I like is back in there too :3

ソラ

Years
DCTP released 7 episodes.

559 - 561 The Red Wall case.

Episode 337: Hidden Circumstances of the Falling Incident

Episode 217 & 218: Megure's Sealed Secret (Im watching 218 now)

Episode 489: Courtroom Confrontation III: Prosecutor as Eyewitness

Today is a good day for Conan :3

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
Years
For some reason. . . I prefer the Movies over most the episodes XD
Depending on who's in the episodes anyway XDD
The movies are just. . . so awesome, like I just finished watching Movie 12, a Full Score of Fear or something like that
Poor Genta, he lost his voice, but he was so adorable when he was temporarily muted, I wanted to hug him.
Absolute Pitch (Perfect Pitch) is awesome. . .

ソラ

Years
For some reason. . . I prefer the Movies over most the episodes XD
Depending on who's in the episodes anyway XDD
The movies are just. . . so awesome, like I just finished watching Movie 12, a Full Score of Fear or something like that
Poor Genta, he lost his voice, but he was so adorable when he was temporarily muted, I wanted to hug him.
Absolute Pitch (Perfect Pitch) is awesome. . .
I like both. Cause If it has Conan Edogawa in it, I'll watch it.
Just shows how much I love Conan. Episodes, Movies, Specials, Ovas I'll watch them all. I might just get back into reading the manga as well.

Ru

|| Unforgettable Promise ||
Years
Detective Conan Chapters 662 and onwards (at least on Onemanga) are all scanned and translated by them. I'm pretty sure they many many more of the chapters that you can read and download at their site, though. :3

After watching the First two movies in English, and then the third movie in both English and Japanese, (and all the other movies in Japanese other than and 9), I much rather prefer the Subbed in General. Some of the voices I adore in english (Kogoro's and Kazuha's specifically), but then there are some I would much rather hear in Japanese (Takagi's and Heiji's *because of accent's sake*).

The main thing I don't like about the dub is that they're not really in Japan. I mean, Osaka is freakin' Alberta for pete's sake. :/

And on a side note: you were visiting Florida, ShadowYashi? Ironically, that's where I live. XD;

ソラ

Years
Hey Jordan, How is my signature code coming along.

I saw the trailers of 5 and 6 on funimation.com, and on youtube lol.

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
Years
Wow sorry I don't know what was wrong with me. I guess I wasn't thinking clearly. Anyways I saw the trailer for countdown to heaven and now I can't wait for it to come out.

Ru

|| Unforgettable Promise ||
Years
I haven't seen Countdown to Heaven yet; I really need to watch it soon. Can't wait for the sixth one to come out tho, so I can obtain it~

It should be done soon, MC. :3 Do you want symbols, or the text for the titles? (seeing how many links you have, symbols are cleaner, but will do text if you want text)

ソラ

Years
I haven't seen Countdown to Heaven yet; I really need to watch it soon. Can't wait for the sixth one to come out tho, so I can obtain it~

It should be done soon, MC. :3 Do you want symbols, or the text for the titles? (seeing how many links you have, symbols are cleaner, but will do text if you want text)
Anything you think is right for the signature and use it.
then show me, I'd probably like it.

Back