• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

We're Normal! - The Normal-type FanClub

The Girl from the Well

~Call me Sadako or Samara~
Years
I don't use Last Resort a lot, but that may be because I never really last that long in a battle to use it. I either win or lose before I get to. XP

Thank you for joining Starchild! I'll add you to the main post, feel free to reply to the topic!

Evan: Woo-hoo, more members!

Cloche

エスパーレディ
Years
Luna doesn't know Last Resort..... Nyo (My luffly persian does)
I don't really use it... Never really needed to I suppose, normally, Nyo normally KO's the rival in one or two hits anyways.

My favorite type move would have to be Doubleslap... thank Jigglypuff from the first anime seires for that. XD
And, sing, since I can imitate Jigglypuff's singing almost identically... scary really.

Cloche

エスパーレディ
Years
By the way, would you guys like me to make some banners? I would be more than happy to. ^_^

Years
  • Seen Apr 25, 2011
Your Username: Tyknight3
Why Are You Joining?: I love the normal type as it has alot of my favorite pokemon
How Active Will You Be?: I'll queck in as often as I can
Partner Pokemon: Porygon-Z
Partner's Name and Gender: I don't think it has a gender and I'm fine with it's name

Password: I'm normal!

lurker

Viridian City Gym Leader
Years
Your Username: lurker
Why Are You Joining?:a normal pokemon was my first favorite
How Active Will You Be?: a post a day
Partner Pokemon: eevee
Partner's Name and Gender: eevee's fine and male
Password: I'm Normal

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
Your Username: Dutchesse
Why Are You Joining?: Because normal types are badass?
How Active Will You Be?: Je ne sais pas, only time will tell.
Partner Pokemon: Persian
Partner's Name and Gender: male and Mau
Password: I'm normal!

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
Your Username: |Rigel|
Why Are You Joining?: Normal types are the basic type, and very versatile too.
How Active Will You Be?: As active as I can be, sa gusto ko at hindi...
Partner Pokemon: Slaking?(or Regigigas if allowed)
Partner's Name and Gender: Male
Password: I'm normal!And quite insane!

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
I personally think that Eevee is overrated the only evos I actually like are Espeon Umbreon and Leafeon ><

Years
Your Username: fordjon88
Why Are You Joining?:a normal pokemon is the most practical
How Active Will You Be?: more than a post a day
Partner Pokemon: Ambipom
Partner's Name and Gender: Ambipom-Female
Password: I'm Normal

The Girl from the Well

Years
I really like all of the Eeveelutions, including Eevee!

Evan: She thinks they're cute!

But never mind that. Welcome |Rigel| and fordjon88! Rigel, yes, you can have Regigigas, but it can't be male because it's genderless.

...Does anyone think it's time for a new topic now?

The Girl from the Well

Years
Okay, and to anyone that hasn't, make sure you reply to the previous topic too, we don't want it to go to waste.

Spoiler:

Um, I don't know, really! Though, I took I personality test with types, and my first type was Normal, and I took it again and I got Grass! So if there was a Pokemon modeled after me, and what might be a cool 'mon too, is Normal/Grass.

Cloche

エスパーレディ
Years
I like all the Eevee evolutions. Vaporeon and Espeon are my favorites though. (I call my grey kitty shadow Espeon. XD

Since I'm a devout psychic lover, I would love to see a Normal/Psychic combo.... or a Normal/Ghost Normal/Dark.... just because that would be sweet as all get out.

Back