• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

We're Normal! - The Normal-type FanClub

Years
  • While I'm a big fan of Psy/Norm (girafarig) I would have to say, a Norm/Ghost. So it has the usefulness of Normal types, it dosen't have the weakness to Fighting types.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • What type, combined with Normal, would you want to see, if there is any?

lol copied from my idea! XD

Well, G/N is good, put I say Normal/Dragon. Make it a Uber.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    Hey there guys!
    Anywyas to answer the first topic my favorite normal type move is tri-attack, I love it for it's power and off chance of burning, freezing, or paralyzing the foe (some good times).

As for the second one I agree that a normal-ghost type would be awesome because it would have three resistences (four if it had levitate), and I would like to see what it would look like.

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
  • What's your favourite Normal time move?

That would be Slam. It's a wonderful attack combined with a high attack status. If not Slam than it would be Guillotine. Wonderful move =]

What type, combined with Normal, would you want to see, if there is any?

I'm not too sure about this, since normal isn't really something that's easily combined with, it's mostly just for birds without a second type. Dragon would be cool though =]

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years

If you count transform one lol and sketch is another good one!
    Also Tri Attack is awesome, was one fav moves in Crystal

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • Oh. The old games got Guillotine as a bug-type. And I for once, never used it so I simply forgotten it. Well anyway, it sucks in CB's.

Shadow Sneak Sableye

Bright Beauty ♥
    Years
  • oh no! I'm normal! :D

Your Username: Bikki-Chan
    Why Are You Joining?:My favorite pokemon is a normal type
    How Active Will You Be?: as active as possible!
    Partner Pokemon:Wigglytuff!
    Partner's Name and Gender: Yoom-TAH! (Male)
    Password: I'm normal!

Noibat

Years
  • Your Username: Galactic Gal
    Why Are You Joining?:My favorite pokemon is a normal type!
    How Active Will You Be?: crazy active! xD
    Partner Pokemon:Clefable
    Partner's Name and Gender: no nickname! (Female)
    Password: I'm normal!

good idea for a gropu Bijou! I love it =)

Noibat

Years
  • What is your favorite Normal-type move?
    Swift. stars shooting out is so awesome. it's cool for an attack but even better for a contest!

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
    Swift.... Look at my username... you do the math... or whatever. XD
    I feel the same way Galactic Gal. Who doesn't love stars... Luna likes to pretend shes a ninja. XD

Yes yes, I know there is already Normal/Psychic... I just want MOAARH!!! *coughs* anyways.....
    Its nice to see that the lovely Clefable is maxed out... such a great pokemon. <3
    *Snuggles with Luna* They be soft. XD
    Anyways, now that I'm back home, I can make banners. ^_^

The Girl from the Well

~Call me Sadako or Samara~
    Years
  • Ah, good choice. Swift doesn't miss!

Evan: Does it miss when you get hit by a move like Sand-Attack or something?

Maybe...but who cares. I usually don't use moves like S-A anyway. I dunno why. XP Star, feel free to start on the userbar anytime you want then! Put anything on it, as long as it relates to Normal-types and the club.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • Swift, Aerial Ace, Faint Attack, Aura Sphere, Shock wave etc. are moves that have infinite accuracy. It CANNOT miss, even Double Team one million times or Sand Attack one-million times.

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
  • Well, I had planned on making one for every type you have up on the first post. If you think thats too many, let me know, and I will only do the ones who have been "claimed" and then, as people join, I could make them according to the ones chosen?
    I just dont wanna swamp you with a bajillion userbars... that wouldn't be normal. XD

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
  • Except if the other Pokemon uses dive or fig or fly etc. Then it does miss xD

EDIT: Btw on the front page it says I am Dutcheese -_-;

Back