• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics: Gen VI: DS-Style 64x64 Pokemon Sprite Resource

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 12, 2015
I noticed there's nothing for dragalge yet! there is a sprite someone made, but it's bigger than 64x64 and I am reeeally bad at resizing know-how so I made my own. you can add it if you want ;u;
(front poses and shiny editing were done by me, back poses belong to someone else.)

http://s1262.photobucket.com/user/s...edia/dragalge_zps40549c1a.png.html?sort=3&o=2

**edit** ok, I just read the OP and saw that you can't use sprites from anyone else. the front poses were made by me, so I guess just ignore the other two.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 27, 2020
Im doing the Volcanion Sprites, anyone knows how is the shiny one?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 12, 2015
Im doing the Volcanion Sprites, anyone knows how is the shiny one?

shiny_volcanion_with_two_new_ground_type_moves_by_espurrdinner111-d7ehltt.jpg

here it is c: it's quite ugly >>

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 25, 2024

Zolt

Pokemon Hacker and Master
Years
I just wanted to say great work on the sprites! You're almost done!! I'll definitely be using these sprites for my next hack after Pokemon Shadow Version.
(Link in my Signature)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017

Le pug

Creator of Pokémon: Discovery / Fat Kid
Years
Per thread location "Sprites submitted are open to modification by more experienced spriters, edited for gender/shiny/animations or replaced outright for higher quality sprites (though we encourage you to take unmade pokemon rather than pull the rug out of somebody else)"

With that being said ... I know you're doing Gen IV style but here is Gen V style of Meowstic by RedRooster. Maybe the front sprite could be used and the backsprite be an inspiration?

Meowstic Boy:
yM3Y1oP.png

Meowstic Girl:
vnsJ8k5.png

^ Both images already indexed for anyone who wants to temporarily use them until an updated version comes out. Credit RedRooster for images.

Years
Per thread location "Sprites submitted are open to modification by more experienced spriters, edited for gender/shiny/animations or replaced outright for higher quality sprites (though we encourage you to take unmade pokemon rather than pull the rug out of somebody else)"

With that being said ... I know you're doing Gen IV style but here is Gen V style of Meowstic by RedRooster. Maybe the front sprite could be used and the backsprite be an inspiration?

Meowstic Boy:
yM3Y1oP.png

Meowstic Girl:
vnsJ8k5.png

^ Both images already indexed for anyone who wants to temporarily use them until an updated version comes out. Credit RedRooster for images.

This is just a suggestion. Normally I wouldn't recommend it because it wouldn't work too well but I think for the backsprites of these two you could just chop off a certain amount of their legs and then resize the sprite using paint if necessary. Sure you may have to edit pixel by pixel to get the back sprite to be perfect, I just think that this is a legitimate option for these two sprites which could save time.

Years
would really like to see this get finished, this thread is a staple in rom hacking and it would be awesome to see all the hard work finished :)

Back