• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics: Gen VI: DS-Style 64x64 Pokemon Sprite Resource

MrDollSteak

Formerly known as 11bayerf1
Years
  • I made a Honedge sprite. For a year, I've wanted to show a sprite to you people, and now I can! I know it's a little big and too many colors. Can someone fix it?
    R99Cixx.png

Seth1353 is right. I won't accept this, the quality isn't up to the other sprites.

really hope for some updates on this thread soon but I have 5 sprites that myself and laparagon have worked on. so credit leparagon as well as me only if you accept them...

I might accept the M-Aggron and Hoopa Backsprite. The M-Swampert one is okay, but a bit small.

----------------------------

Anyway, sorry for the lack of updates, I've been working on porting my Rombase to Emerald,
    as well as the Sugimori Palettes project.

Here's the newest sprite, Aurorus!

xaxWXoS.png

Credits to Tayub121 for the Front Sprite.

I'll upload this and Talonflame's icons pretty soon.

EDIT: Here are the icons!

Talonflame
    6F4sD3m.png

Aurorus
    lqHZeFi.png

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2024
    I resised N-kin chesnaught sprite (and edited to have 16 colours)
    I think that he make the bests ds sprites, you should resise more of his works

I'm repeating myself but:

This resource however deserves its own thread due to a few different rules.
    The most obvious of which, is that since Gen VI is a 3D game it has no sprites, as such
    all the sprites that will be featured here, both front and back sprites will be made completely
    from scratch
    , using only the models and Sugimori artwork as references.

---

I would also ask that should anyone want to contribute, DO NOT post any sprites by
    Noscium, Zerudez or the Pokemon XY Sprite Project over at Smogon UNLESS you
    provide proof that you have permission to use the sprites in any way.

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2014
    Is it at all possible to redo the Charizard Y. You are talking about quality and I don't really believe that this the best quality. It doesn't look that similar to the actual sprite. I am only criticizing. I am not trying to point you out personally, I just believe that you could do better. I hope you don't take offense to this, but use this as a reason to get better.

Years
  • aww, okay, Ill edit it
    hehehe thanks for mentioning it

How about this one?
    Credits to Pokemon Online
    zvl7zbQ.png

I don't own the thread so its not up to me but its still in black and white format we are using hg/ss format and we already have a fennekin sprite as you seen in MrDollSteaks first post

Years
  • I really love what you did there! I still have some issues with the biggest egas such as Aggron, which loses a lot of details when it's converted, but i guess, nothing can be done about that...

Years
  • I really love what you did there! I still have some issues with the biggest egas such as Aggron, which loses a lot of details when it's converted, but i guess, nothing can be done about that...

I was actually the person who did the aggron with my friend leparagon so don't blame mr d blame me

Back