• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Sapphire Surf - A Journey Like No Other! (Water Type Fan Club)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zylas

Dat Trains Kid
Years
  • The Sapphire Surf (Water Type Fan Club)

tumblr_mkr8edZpN51rst3mqo1_500.jpg

Welcome everybody to The Sapphire Surf, where we journey to unknown waters in the name of Water Type Pokemon!

The Rules

- Follow the PC rules

1. Be Respectful; If you are not respectful to members, you will be asked to leave. All PokeCommunity Rules apply. Thank you.

2. Discuss Water Types only.

3. If you wish to post a new topic, follow these simple requirements:
    - Make sure the topic is interesting and useful for discussion.
    -The topic at hand must be relatively inactive for you to post a new one; please give people at least 48 hours from the last response to post.
    -And finally, don't just post a topic and not be a part of it; if you want to create a new topic, be active about it!

4. Have fun!

Sign-up Form

[B]Username/Nickname:[/B]
    [B]Partner Pokémon:[/B]
    [B]Reason for Joining the Club:[/B]
    [B]Top 3 Favorite Water Type Pokémon:[/B]

Example:
    Username/Nickname: Zylas
    Partner Pokemon (must be Water, name optional): Stormy, the Lantun
    Reason for Joining the Club: Well, I think the water is a fascinating thing that we just seem to bypass as normal every day. How it silkily flows through your fingers unlike anything else could, how its creatures are so much different from those of the land, and even how it takes up most of our Earth. There is so much to be known about water, and yet we never look twice and think about what a liquid really is.
    Top 3 Favorite Water Type Pokemon: Lanturn, Samurott, and Keldeo

Members

Zylas -
    171MS.png

AlexOzzyCake -
    062MS.png

Hikari10 -
    501.png

Regeneration -
    258.png

Student -
    502.png

Cirno -
    008.png

Cassiopeiia -
    195.png

krazzikkk -
    418.png

Avishka -
    134.png

The Reluctant Warrior -
    260.png

TwilightBlade -
    184MS.png

Tournoiement -
    393.png

King Of Pokemon -
    395.png

CloysterOyster -
    091MS.png

Narnia -
    278MS.png

Whyvile -
    007MS.png

Meganium90 -
    503.png

SupernovaTyphlosion -
    419MS.png

AWsquared -
    061MS.png

SomaQL -
    131MS.png

pokeuser7878 -
    171MS.png

Ronfiret -
    158MS.png

MIAU -
    Ani593FMS.png

Snowdrop -
    245MS.png

Bob III -
    009MS.png

Batto -
    099MS.png

EpicPho3nix -
    131MS.png

Water Pokemon

7.png
    8.png
    9.png
    54.png
    55.png
    60.png
    61.png
    62.png
    72.png
    73.png
    79.png
    80.png
    86.png
    87.png
    90.png
    91.png
    98.png
    99.png
    116.png
    117.png
    118.png
    119.png
    120.png
    121.png
    129.png
    130.png
    131.png
    134.png
    138.png
    139.png
    140.png
    141.png
    158.png
    159.png
    160.png
    170.png
    171.png
    183.png
    184.png
    186.png
    194.png
    195.png
    199.png
    211.png
    222.png
    223.png
    224.png
    226.png
    230.png
    245.png
    258.png
    259.png
    260.png
    270.png
    271.png
    272.png
    278.png
    279.png
    283.png
    318.png
    319.png
    320.png
    321.png
    339.png
    340.png
    341.png
    342.png
    349.png
    350.png
    363.png
    364.png
    365.png
    366.png
    367.png
    368.png
    369.png
    370.png
    382.png
    393.png
    394.png
    395.png
    400.png
    418.png
    419.png
    422.png
    423.png
    456.png
    457.png
    458.png
    479-w.png
    484.png
    489.png
    490.png
    501.png
    502.png
    503.png
    515.png
    516.png
    535.png
    536.png
    537.png
    550.png
    564.png
    565.png
    580.png
    581.png
    592.png
    593.png
    594.png
    647.png

Banners and Userbars

Untitled-4_zps6d67e0c8.png

We're taking more banners and userbars so if you're a GFXer and would like to donate some, please don't hesitate!

Status

- Old Rod: 1-5 quality posts.
    - Good Rod: 6-14 quality posts.
    - Super Rod: 15+ quality posts.
    - First Mate (Moderator): Position Given By Captain
    - Cap'n (Leader)

Topics:

Topics
    Previous Topics:
    -If you could Surf, Dive or Waterfall on any Pokemon, what would it be and why?
    -What would be your favorite sub-type to Water Pokemon and why? The water type has had a second type to all except fire, so if you could would you prefer a Water/Fire Pokemon instead?

Current Topic:
    *In real life, how much do you actually love the water? Are you a great, or mediocre swimmer, or maybe can't swim at all? Even discuss how much you enjoy water gun fights!*

New topics every Saturday! Now, any member can post a new topic!

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • HI I JOIN NOW. :3

Username: Meganium90
    Partner Pokemon: Samurott
    Why I like water types: They are a must-have when you're out on a journey! Because of surf, waterfall, those are very essential! Without water, your journey is horrible!
    Favorite water types: Vaporeon, Lanturn, Piplup, Keldeo

Where would you hang out, as a water trainer?
    On the beach of course! It's the perfect place to soak up the sun and have a great time at the water!

Magnetic

Underground Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2018
    HI I JOIN NOW. :3

Username: Meganium90
    Partner Pokemon: Samurott
    Why I like water types: They are a must-have when you're out on a journey! Because of surf, waterfall, those are very essential! Without water, your journey is horrible!
    Favorite water types: Vaporeon, Lanturn, Piplup, Keldeo

On the beach of course! It's the perfect place to soak up the sun and have a great time at the water!

Welcome! Good answer about why you like water types. xD Lanturn is pretty cool too; very underrated!

Years
  • Must join because I am a big Water-type fan!

Username: Hikari10
    Partner Pokemon: Oshawott
    Why you like Water Types: They are always good to have on a team and there's always that one point in the game where Surf is needed so it's always recommended to have a Water-type somewhere not to mention they tend to have balanced stats too.
    Favorite Water Type(s): I love all the Water-type starter lines, as well as Vaporeon, Starmie and the newest Water starter, Froakie! But my absolute fave is and always will be the Oshawott line.

I'd probably hang out at the beach, all that beautiful water makes them so majestic!

Years
  • Username: Regeneration
    Partner Pokemon: Mudkip!
    Why you like Water Types: I hate fire types. Sorry fire type club.
    Favorite Water Type(s): Mudkipz. U no u liek 'em.
    Spoiler:

Current question: Where would you hang out, as a water trainer (i.e. like the topic, fishing or surfing?!)?
    Surfing is annoying with those damned tentacool. Fishing for feebas is the game.

Student D1

De-Wott?
    Years
  • Aha! A Water-type Fan Club! :D

Username: Student D1 (but just call me Student)
    Partner Pokemon: Dewott (Hey, we have the complete Oshawott line now! :P)
    Why you like Water Types: 'Cause they're blue! Well, their stats are well-balanced; they are needed in our journeys (as said) because of Surf & Waterfall, and their (Water-type) moves are really cool.
    Favorite Water Type(s): Squirtle, Vaporeon, Gyarados, Wooper, Mudkip, Ludicolo, Piplup, Empoleon, Oshawott, Dewott, Samurott, Keldeo.

Probably the river or lake. I'd do some fishing and some quick swimming. The beach is also a place where I'd like to hang out; I would try to get some splashes from the waves (if any). I just love to get wet, even with my clothes on. :P

Magnetic

Underground Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2018
    Welcome to our three new members! And that image is HILARIOUS Regeneration. Can't stop laughing.

Now that we're getting bigger, I'll start brainstorming some ideas. How does everyone feel about coming up with a way for an extra partner pokemon?! :O

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hmm, an extra partner Pokemon would be alright. You'd have another Pokemon to give another HM to, so you'd have one Pokemon who knows surf, and another who knows waterfall. :D

Magnetic

Underground Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2018
    Hmm, an extra partner Pokemon would be alright. You'd have another Pokemon to give another HM to, so you'd have one Pokemon who knows surf, and another who knows waterfall. :D

Exactly! Don't want to HM your partner poke to death. xD

Years
  • Heeey, Magnetic! Awesome to see you made a water club, I'm surprised I didn't notice it sooner. :O

Username: Cirno
    Partner Pokemon: Wartortle
    Why you like Water Types: They are so very elegant. Not only that, but they tend to be pretty bulky and can learn some of my favorite moves. Who can say no to Surf and Ice Beam?
    Favorite Water Type(s): I'm afraid I'll have to direct you to the entire list of water types to properly answer this, ahah. ;P But I do especially love Squirtle, Wartortle, Lanturn, Lapras, Vaporeon, Keldeo, Milotic, Azumarill, Suicune... the list is endless!

Along the coast of Lilycove! So much fishing to be done and water to explore. Plus, diving! Yeahhh! :D

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2015
    Username: LittleCubone
    Partner Pokemon: Sharpedo
    Why you like Water Types: Water types are so diverse. I feel having a water type on the team is necessary. Sometimes two.
    Favorite Water Type(s): Vaporeon, Gyarados, Blastoise, Feraligatr, Whishash
    Topic: I'd be on a boat. Not sure if I feel safe swimming in the water with a Pokemon that wants to eat me.

Cassiopeiia

Floating
    Years
  • Username: Cassiopeiia
    Partner Pokemon: Pokoteng the Quagsire!
    Why I like Water types: Although I'm not much of a swimmer I still love water; it's so fresh and clean! Blue is an amazing colour. Also, most Water type Pokémon have great designs, I like almost all of them.
    Favourite Water types: Squirtle, Blastoise, Slowpoke, Slowking, Vaporeon, Lapras, Quagsire, Suicune, Ludicolo & Piplup.

If I was a Water type trainer, I would still try staying clear of water as much as possible, I don't much enjoy getting wet.
    It does sound lovely though, relaxing on the back of my Lapras out at sea, still safe and dry. From there my Pokémon could play in the water and I could watch over them. :3

Magnetic

Underground Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2018
    Welcome to our new members Cirno, Little Cubone and Cassiopeiia!

New question:

All of us in the Gone Fishin' [Or Surfin'] Club are having a party! How does your Partner Pokemon contribute to the party?!

Kingler repeatedly uses ViceGrip to open up nuts and other snacks that people want. xD

Years
  • Username: Krazzikk
    Partner Pokemon (must be Water, name optional): Zander the Buizel
    Why you like Water Types: Water types are often the cutest Pokemon, along with my love for the Water Element
    Favorite Water Type(s): Dewott, Floatzell, Milotic, Kyogre

Floatzell will be on lifeguard duty for the pool. 8)

Magnetic

Underground Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2018
    Username: Krazzikk
    Partner Pokemon (must be Water, name optional): Zander the Buizel
    Why you like Water Types: Water types are often the cutest Pokemon, along with my love for the Water Element
    Favorite Water Type(s): Dewott, Floatzell, Milotic, Kyogre

Floatzell will be on lifeguard duty for the pool. 8)

Welcome! The group is growing nicely.

Cassiopeiia

Floating
    Years
  • Pokoteng is normally somewhat of a carefree klutz. For this occasion though, he will be displaying his saxophone mastery when he and his Quagsire Quintet takes to the stage.
    They are a passionate jazz collective devoted to bringing you the very best of music for the night.

Here's a picture of his planned get-up:
    quagsire_by_requestfag-d4ylrfw.png

soulavenger

A Keen Observer
    Years
  • Yay . . :D
    A water pokemon paradise . . <3

Username: soulavenger

Partner Pokemon: Feraligatr

Why you like Water Types: They have pretty balanced states and can turn out to be one of the most powerful allies in battles.Plus,blue is my favorite color and they have a versatile move set.
    Favorite Water Type(s): Almost all of them I guess . . :P
    Feraligatr,Totodile,Suicune,Golduck,Corphish,Huntail,Samurott,Mudkip,Shellder and the list goes on and on . . :D

I think I would travel all around the various regions but would mostly be found near any river or stream around Cerulean City or Pastoria City.

Well,Feraligatr could use jets of water and provide us with water slides . . :P
    He can also be used as a transportation medium to go from one island to another.

tealwing

Genie
    Years
  • Hooray, a Water Pokemon club! Now let's sign up for this. ^^

Username: tealwing
    Partner Pokemon (must be Water, name optional): Belle the Milotic
    Why you like Water Types: Most Water-type Pokemon have a majestic aura about them which I really like. Besides, who can deny the usefulness of Water types in-game? Many HM moves are of the water type so having at least one such Pokemon in your team would allow you to progress through the game a lot more smoothly.
    Favorite Water Type(s): Vaporeon, Totodile, Mudkip, Milotic, Buizel, Dewott, and many others

Surf's up! Milotic would play with the people in the pool and make sure everyone's having fun. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back