• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Probably not. I have work to finish doing before it strikes midnight, and that obviously takes priority over the WTP.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yes, I know.

/has been focusing on this class a little bit more than her others, mainly because it ends in October. =3=

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

That's a short class.

Pffffft, the least these translators can do is stick to the same names >_> /"Ultear" on one page and then "Uruteia" on another; yes I'm reading FT 250

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It's a Minimester class, so it works like a Summer Class.

I would have had no idea you were FT if you didn't mention it, derp.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

At least I didn't say Bob (in FT; he's the master of the guild Blue Pegasus); there are a bajillion of those XD;

Not totally satisfied with this new signature of mine, but it's better than others I've made~ /couldn't find a decent track from the anime to use either sob

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

SHOULD I BE MORE ACTIVE OR WHAT.

NO AND YES. BECOME A TUMBLR-R LIKE ME. REBLOGING ALL DAY ERR DAY. (Also, you need tags mang. You'll get nowhere without tags.)

Also, Skype call with pseudofag made me learn that dltms0 is very hard to say in real life.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

dltms0? I say it all the time with my sister. i don't want to even know why you were mentioning in a skype call though. probably ridiculing it, huh. :P

i am currently stupid proud of the fact that i did really good on an abstract i did for macroeconomics. xD;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Or ridiculing me, no doubt!

It's OK, though; I know I'm not the most popular person in this thread and that I'm not known for saying the most awesome, ridicule-free things XD;

And here I am just making assumptions.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Well... are we talking about saying 'dltms0' or 'don't let the mods say zero'. I would have to agree with Kevin and such if it's dltms0.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Am I the only one who pronounces it as it should be pronounced? (that is, "Dee El Tee Em Es Zero") It's the same way with TCTI. Though for some reason I always called WOFZ "Wafz".

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

that's what i meant when i said dltms0. ~-~ But no, I usually say 'Don't let the mods say zero' than the acronym.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Speaking of pronunciations, I'm temporarily going back to my "keep to one romanization dammit" rant. /reading World Destruction manga; they first call Kyrie Kylie (I honestly feel bad for him) but at the end of chapter three they revert to Kyrie (I guess it'd be hard to go back and change the spelling everywhere, but still)

So far I'm liking the anime much better than the manga (surprisingly), but the game still tops. I hope that you get to play it sometime, even if it isn't soon! /would totally lend it to you but we're so far away from each other ;;

...Forgive me, I went back into otaku mode again ._.;

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

Ergh; sometimes I don't like Transit Riding. (hate's... a strong word.) They literally stop for no reason sometimes; and no, its not to pick up or drop off passengers. :x

AND, AND -- JUST LAST FRIDAY, THE BUS DRIER...I mean DRIVER, DIDN'T STOP AT THE BUS STOP I NEEDED TO GO! Well, usually its not a problem, but it was just. a. long. day. to walk. ;;

Took me ten minutes just to get back home when it should of only taken 3...eh, IDK, I'm rambling over nothing now.

My new theme isn't perfect, but it'll have to do~

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

That sounds like how I feel about my new theme! (actually, I do like how my avvie turned out)

When I go off to college, I'll probably be taking a bus a lot of the time. I'm too lazy to learn to drive, plus I prefer being chauffeured anyway~

Years
7. I know here they're required by law to stop at all railroad crossings. and then sometimes there'll be kids playing in the street that makes the bus have to stop.

But here you also have to signal that you want to get off at a stop unless it's the final stop on the route. Though most of the drivers are very friendly. Particularly the one that drives the route between my last transfer stop and my school on Fridays during the day. He sings what stop is next so you can actually hear him and know whether to get off.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I really hope you thinking that talking about it much is going to get me any closer with me getting the game, because it really isn't. @_@;;

I'm pretty sure the one in which the have to stop at railroad tracks is universal.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

At Toronto you just have to pull a cord or press a button that will eventually signal the bus driver that a stop is requested; which I usually just say "thanks" afterwords because the bus driver was kind enough. :3 And well, no, the route I go to on the bus...there's no railroad tracks.

I WISH I HAD A LIMO~!
THEN EVERYONE WOULD BE ALL LIKE:

OMIGSH! ITS DORONJO, OR HEY TOM! STOP EATING THAT DONUT AND LOOK AT SHAWN!!!

Well, I guess having a limo won't mean that you're famous, but a guy can dream! :3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Ocala doesn't have a very good public transportation system because everything is too far apart from eachother. Thus I reaaaaaally need to learn how to drive. @_@;;;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back