• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

...I'm not thinking such? I just really hope you get a chance to play it, is all. I don't care if it takes you a month or a week or a couple years, or if you only get to borrow it from a friend for a day, so long as you get a chance to play!

If you get a limo can I ride in it? :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

ah. mhm.

there is like nothing to do right nooow. /does to play some games on another site. :v

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I really hate it when you say "mhm" like that, as if you don't believe what I'm saying ._.; It might just be me misunderstanding, but still.

I still remember winning the chance to go to Pizza Hut in a limo with some other kids when I was in elementary school. It was awesome |D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

My mhms have more than one meaning. :V

I've ridden a Limo before. It was a little cramped though because there was a lot of people in it. It was still cool though.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I don't see the point of it, so eh. xD;

She's cute. n__n /would be too lazy to make her own pony.

jpp8

Producer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2013

Ulterior motives, Virgil. Ulterior motives.

Like that pony. Ugh. It's bad enough that it's a self-insert recolor OC, but that color scheme is dreadful oh my god.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

ugh. ;; /forgot about wtp.

I don't really like making OCs out of fandoms, really. There are some exceptions, but I neeeeever let them know anyone who is canon, or (especially) like a canon character. I haaate those types of OCs. @_@ I've made a few brainbreakers in the past, but that's basically it. I don't think I'm planning on making any in the future, or any 'next gen' characters either.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Well my pony IS an OC, but it's more to reflect myself visually than anything else. Not like I'm gonna go writing about her or anything like that. XD

@jpp8 The color scheme is intentionally quite shocking. :P
    Doesn't that remind you of a certain someone? :3

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Yeah, nice to know you didn't ever escape PC's gravitational pull there whoever-you-are. n.n

I'm sure you'll establish yourself now instead of resisting...I hope you do anyway, since you ARE welcome...oh wait, I'm sure that fact took time for you to realize if it wasn't life that sucked you out into space. :P

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Gotta love that MLP creator.

Been playing 999. I swear if I play it at night I'm gonna have nightmares.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back