• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Mole - Round 1

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
  • OK! We have our teams. In all, 25 people have successfully signed up (more did sign up but forgot to leave their time zones and so were rejected) for The Mole. Here are the teams as follows:

JigglyPuffIsHott, Hotaru, Lil' Schu, Katsuro, Baker's Bulbasaur, Punk Skater, ravenstorture, Zaikiro and Emerald Ex - You are now known as Darth Vader's Little Green Aliens

PokemonMstrSpiro, Miyu-chan, Kira, ^^NICK^^ v.4.0, Legendary Pokemon Master, Kylie-chan, Dawson, and Thomas-san - You are now known as Fluffy Bunnies With Intense Acne

Crush on May, Happy Dude, Kyogre-chan, FireFlameRyu, Arcanine, Trikip, Joe_Johnson_Dk_Roy, Dark Sora - You are now known as Jessica Fletcher's Mystery Solvers

Now, before Round 1 can begin, each team needs to organise amongst themselves a team captain. When they have, the captain needs to post in this thread telling me so. Then, the captain needs to deliver the wager for this challenge. "But we haven't got any money" I hear you say. Not any more!

*Gives each the teams an envelope with $10,000 Monopoly Money*

For each round, you shall need to give a wager if you want to actually win any money. So, unless you want to stick with your $10,000, I suggest you wager something each round.

For this week's challenge, the maximum amount of money you can wager is $100. The challenge won't start until all the wagers are in, so get your team captain and wagers!

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
  • are we allowed to start a discussion thread for our teams that are blocked to all but the team? this would make talking easier then having to PM people all the time, plus that way we can get our team captain decided and fiture strategies.]

wadda ya think?

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • It would be very hard to block everyone bar specific teams. To do that, we would need to come up with 3 new usergroups and such, and I don't see that happening. Remember that there is Instant Messenging, and you haven't got a time limit or anything to decide.

Last edited:

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
  • Even if we couldn't block other temas from viewing it can we make a thread to figure out our team captains anyway? Cause it would make things much simpler...

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
  • Well yeah i suppose i will have to pm everyone about it.

But we have Acarnine in our group we can't lose.XD

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • There's no I in team, that's why I've decided that the leader should be... me! :D *dodges brick*

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
  • Digital Phoenix said:
    There's no I in team, that's why I've decided that the leader should be... me! :D *dodges brick*
    Ah yesah it doesn't matter who the leader is we better think fast though.XD

Back