• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Up For Trade: Legends and Powers

Psi Yamaneko

Lunatic Pandora
Years
Up For Trade: Legends, Powers, and Eggs

All Pokemon up for trade are legit unless otherwise stated. Any Pokemon listed can be infected with Pokerus at an "extra cost".

Who I want: People have been asking me this lately. Really, I consider any decent offer but here's a list of Pokes I'd like to have: Deoxys, Darkrai, Shaymin, Celebi, Ho-oh, Lugia, Manaphy. The Sacred Beast Trio and the Winged Mirages are welcomed too, but I already have Suicune and Articuno. For the eggs and non-Legends, I can always use Phione, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Quilava, Treecko, Mudkip.

Also, please, if you want to conduct a trade, reply here or PM me. Don't AIM me for that, I'm a busy woman.

Anyway, on to what I have to offer you:

Regice (Xanthippe) Sassy nature
Registeel (Sefer) Naive nature
Regirock (Yetzirah) Naughty nature

All level 40 and untrained. They DO have names, but they'll provide access to Regigigas just the same

Kyogre (Poseidon) Lvl 45-Unused. Sassy nature.

Rampardos (male) lvl 34-Used as an HM-slave and has seen battles. Make me a decent offer, it doesn't have to be anything insane. Bashful nature.

Cranidos (male) lvl 20-Unused. Serious nature.

Castform
(male) lvl 25-Unused. Naughty nature.

Beldum (Chrome Orb) lvl 5-Unused. Serious nature.

Mew lvl 39-Acquired in a GTS trade. I haven't used it myself and I can't speak for its legitimacy, having never obtained a Mew on my own before, but, here it is. For those able to determine such things: It was met in Hoenn at lvl 10. Hardy nature. (OT: MYSTRY)

Mew lvl 52-Acquired in a GTS trade, had Pokerus once but can nolonger spread it. Met in Hoenn at lvl 52. Timid nature. Knows Metronome, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Psychic

Jirachi lvl 60-Acquired over GTS. Serious nature.

Mewtwo lvl 82-Acquired over GTS. Japanese. Quiet nature.

Mewtwo lvl 100-Acquired over GTS. Knows Fire Blast, Thunder, Blizzard and Psychic. Naive nature.

Mewtwo lvl 76-Acquired over GTS. Japanese. Knows Psychic, Blizzard, Thunderbolt, Shadow Ball. Gentle Nature. Has Pokerus.

Mewtwo lvl 70-Knows Ice Beam, Recover, Safeguard, Psychic. Docile nature.

I cannot speak for the legitimacy of the GTS Mews, once again.

I can also supply any Ruby or Pearl exclusive Pokemon such as Zangoose or Glameow.

Dunno what the go-rate is on these fellas, but make some offers? I know myself well enough to know these guys need homes that can use them.

~*EGGS*~
I'm currently raising Telephassa, Morrigan and Kano to breed which means I will soon have the following eggs:

Eevee
Riolu

Scyther (babies born knowing Baton Pass, Silver Wind and Toxic)

The following eggs are NOW AVAILABLE:

Cubone
Spiritomb
Houndour
Turtwig
Feebas
Piplup (babies born knowing Peck, Surf, Waterfall, can also provide non-HMed babies.)
Kabuto (babies born knowing Mudshot)
Charmander (babies born knowing Flamethrower and Dragon Claw, there should be a 50% chance of the babies being Naughty in nature.)

Notice: For the sake of my brain I'm adopting Ichaste's policy. People who completely ignore grammar may not be considered. My BA is in English so l33t sp34k and shrt cut tping BOTHERS me. Grammar and proper typing is good for you. I know you all can type normally. I know you can. I believe in you.

Last edited:

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
Years
XDDD, you nicknamed your Kyogre the exact same name I did on mine. Woot for mythology!

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
I need a Kyorge, I can give you lvl 45/47 Groudon though I'm doubtful you need it. I'm sure you'd want a different pokemon for it though. Also I don't mind if it's a trade back. PM me to continue about the trade.

Psi Yamaneko

Lunatic Pandora
Years
SSJ: Unfortunately I have no pressing need for anything on your list. Though the prospect of the Cyndaquil intrigues me, I must confess.

IHH: No, alas, I have a Groudon already.

About Poseidon: This Kyogre has been ported around a few times, but hasn't been used AT ALL since its capture. So it's still fresh.

Abras Doom

Master of Psychic and Dark
Years
Im interested in the Dialga. Do any of these interest you ?

- Squirtle -
- Charmander -
- Bulbasaur -
- Phione -
- Torchic -
- Mudkip -
- chikorita -
- Houndour -
- Totodile -
- Piplup -
- Chimichar -
- Turtwig -
- Gligar -
- Spiritomb -
- Drifloon -
- Feebas -
- Evee-
- Gible -
- Smeargle -
- Shieldon -
- Cranidos -
- Rotom -
- Hippopotas -
- Tyrogue -
- Cyndaquil -
- Treecko -
- Bagon -
- Beldum -
- Togepi -
- Cubone -
- Nosepass -
- Dratini -
- Swablu -
- Larvitar -
- Trapinich -
- Absol -
- Ralts -
- Yanma -
- Porygon -
- Glaceon -
- Leafeon -
- teddiursura -
- Caterpie -
- Shuckle -
- Tropius -
- Tangela -
- Chinchou -
- Mantyke -
- Corphish -
- Skitty -
- Castform -
- Seviper -
- Gulpin -
- Drwozee -
- Solrock -
- Lunatone -
- Staryu -
- Spoink -
- Wynaut -

Psi Yamaneko

Lunatic Pandora
Years
The best I can supply for a Carnivine is an exclusive Encounter Lvl Pokemon like Glameow. Anything like that you might want?

EDIT: Whoa, hi, Abra. There are a few intriguing specimens on the list but I need to keep the bid on Dialga and the other Legends open a bit since I only have one of each.

Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2016
Psi, your fc isnt in ur sig xD also, ill trade you one of these for an eevee and charmander egg:
-Lapras
-Cranidos
-Treecko (egg)
-Piplup
-Chimchar

Back