• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Big foot, Nessy, Chupakabra & such?

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    Is it just me, or does Pokecommunity pretty much have a new 'Do you believe in stuff that doesn't exist?' thread pretty much every week?

chanchimi

With a Side of Cheddar
    Years
  • I can't say if I really can believe in these things without proof, but....BIGFOOT IS AWESOME!!
    Me and my friends constantly imitate the way he walks.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
  • the Chupakabra is a load of bolly. [/lolenglishsteryotype:D]

however, I think there is a nessy.
    I mean, it could be a dinosaur that didn't die.

if the so called comet that killed off the dinosaurs,
    wouldn't something underwater be safe from it?

Bigfoot might be, but it's a bit effy since everyone loves to imitate him and leave fake footprints T_T

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Since their have been pictures of Nessy, and I lived in Scotland for a few years, I kind of believe in The Loch Ness Monster. Besides if there are over 100 pictures of it, and it looks the same in all of them then the pictures cannot be fake. I also believe that there is more than 1, there just has too be. Not even a monster such as this could survive millions of years when the Dino's were wiped out, they must have breeded or something. I have no idea what the chakupura or whatever it is is. So I am guessing no I don't believe in it. I do know one thing for sure though, there are things in the world we have never seen or heard of, so I think Nessy must be real.

And yes, Tacharine. The Loch Ness is supposedly a dinosaur that lived so deep down in the ocean/sea or whatever it was that the impact of the explosion didn't harm it.

fudgy

so i herd you liek mudkipz?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2010
    yes i do,
    if the native americans believed the eagle, etc, etc was a legend
    look what happend they are true, now these creatures had to show up in there somehow (mythical/legends) so why cant they be real?
    so we will nevre know unless if they come to us.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I believe in none of these things, unless they're proven. No idea what the Chupacabra is beyond pictures, but the theory of 'Nessy' is more convincing than Bigfoot.

10136351_1196433993_chupakabra07bezhit_v_les.jpg

Lolwhut... and I'd be able to read that caption if it wasn't handwritten.

Is it just me, or does Pokecommunity pretty much have a new 'Do you believe in stuff that doesn't exist?' thread pretty much every week?
    Possibly... though the food polls are definitely what comes every week. :o

Last edited:

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
  • I believe in none of these things, unless they're proven. No idea what the Chupakabra is, but the theory of 'Nessy' is more convincing than Bigfoot.

10136351_1196433993_chupakabra07bezhit_v_les.jpg

Lolwhut... and I'd be able to read caption that if it wasn't handwritten.

Did you spell Chupakabra wrong? 'Cause there's no Wikipedia result on Google as there is when the other two are entered, just Russian sites.

Possibly... though it's the food polls are definitely come every week. :o

Chupacabra is a Mexican monster that eats goats.
    There you go :3

peirateis

This is what's left of us.
    Years
  • I'm pretty sure that the Chupacabra is just a folk tale that nobody really believes in all honesty anymore, kinda like the boogieman.

Anyways, I'm the only person in my family that firmly believes in the Loch Ness 'Monster'. I guess my mom kind of sees the possibility, but she doesn't believe.

As for bigfoot... that's just silly.

Tamaki

Years
  • Oh I see. What an odd thing.

Funny how the photos are pictures of dog-like animals yet the sketches are... not dissimilar to archetypical aliens.
    Thus I conclude it's probably just some weird wolf. ¦D

...It's not real. ^.^'

The photos of it, namely this one are most likely Photoshopped...

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    ...It's not real. ^.^'

The photos of it, namely this one are most likely Photoshopped...
    What I mean is, what they call a chupacabra is just a sort of mammal that is a known species — no photos show anything with an 'alien' face or spines, only a dog/boar/whatever.
    That picture in the video is actually a real animal, found to be a... I forgot, but there was a thread in this section of the forum about it if you want to know.

SethCullen

Catastrophe.
    Years
  • i believe in everyone of those things. vampires,nessie,bigfoot, el chupacabra and all the others. even the big marshmellow man.

Tamaki

Years
  • What I mean is, what they call a chupacabra is just a sort of mammal that is a known species — no photos show anything with an 'alien' face or spines, only a dog/boar/whatever.
    That picture in the video is actually a real animal, found to be a... I forgot, but there was a thread in this section of the forum about it if you want to know.

That thing is real? D: Now I'm scared...

Back