• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Big foot, Nessy, Chupakabra & such?

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years
The closest I'll come to believing in the paranormal is ghosts, and that's just barely. The stories about these mythical creatures just make no sense.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
Years
I would like to believe there was such things and a part of me wants to. But there isn't much solid proof other than a few distorted images and sketchy stories :(

Years
I don't believe in them. It's just hard to even try to believe. And most claims are fake anyway. PLus there has never been a real picture. And by real I mean not fake.

txteclipse

The Last
Years
I'm healthily skeptical, but I'll keep my options open. My guess is that the majority of this kind of thing is hoaxes or mistaken identities of already-discovered animals.

What I am intrigued by is dragons...nearly every society has some type of dragon mythology or legend and most of them have similar elements. Leads one to wonder...but that's probably just wishful thinking on my part.

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
Years
Bunch o' lies. There's nothing in nature that can hide that long in the modern era, except maybe if they're really small.

What I am intrigued by is dragons...nearly every society has some type of dragon mythology or legend and most of them have similar elements. Leads one to wonder...but that's probably just wishful thinking on my part.

I'll have to agree with that last bit, and not point out the many many flaws in the belief that dragons are real. And I'd also like to mention that Asian dragons and European dragons are vastly different creatures that just happen to have the same name.

Miyukii

ShweetyパイPopzz♥
Years
Chupakabra? First of all, how the heck did you get them pictures (Probably you didn't snap them but OK...) and you know the first picture, sorry if it's a bit kiddie but to be honest it does actually look like a cat or at least some sort of thing. And it's like as someone said, it's like the Boogieman and how the heck is he real? They're all stupid stories and Nanako, that looks like a ferret or thing like that, or...dammit just lost the name anyway...

Azzurra

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 3, 2013
I don't believe in the paranormal, because such things haven't even been proven yet.
I need proof to be able to make a solid judgment on the matter, so for now it stands at a simple no.

bgt

R A W R
Years
  • Age 15
  • Seen Jun 21, 2011
Anything is possible with Cryptids

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
I don't believe in the examples you gave but the paranormal yea.

Back