• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Non legendary or legendary

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
Have you ever thought that a pkmn that was a not a legendary pokemon, a legendary?

E.g I was a small 6yr old child playing pokkemon crystal and I wanted to waste my master ball on an ampharos.

I guess that it was probably that i never knew that ampharos had any pre-evolutions and it looked nothing like a sheep e.g flaafy and meerep

carter756978

Bass Player
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 12, 2013
rotom. It's a f***ing legendary lol people stop saying that its not it has the music, theres only one it has different forms(although that really doesnt matter lol)

YOOM-TAH

Piplup Fanatic
Years
Arcanine.

Reason:

59.jpg

Read his description at the bottom.

Years
I say draognite, it's description says it's legendary in the leafgreen games, and plus, it's really cool!!!

Years
  • Seen May 31, 2009
I think Nintendo wanted Arcanine to be a legendary Pokemon, but just made Entei and basically screwed up the royal name of a "Fire legendary" Seriously, Moltres and Entei aren't used very much, neither is Ho-Oh.

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
Years
Out of curiosity, whats that picture from? It looks somewhat familiar but I'm not quite sure from where I've seen it.
It's from the 2nd pokemon episode. Ash sees it.

rotom. It's a f***ing legendary lol people stop saying that its not it has the music, theres only one it has different forms(although that really doesnt matter lol)

It can also breed. :P

Plus you get it at level 15.

Last edited:

LugiaFreak

Years
Wobbuffet

A quick question... this may be stupid, but is Wobbuffet a legendary? People keep saying it is, but that doesn't make any sense. Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I would like to know. :\

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
Years
Have you ever thought that a pkmn that was a not a legendary pokemon, a legendary?

E.g I was a small 6yr old child playing pokkemon crystal and I wanted to waste my master ball on an ampharos.

I guess that it was probably that i never knew that ampharos had any pre-evolutions and it looked nothing like a sheep e.g flaafy and meerep

One problem: You can't catch an Ampharos in the wild.

A quick question... this may be stupid, but is Wobbuffet a legendary? People keep saying it is, but that doesn't make any sense. Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I would like to know. :\

It's uber, not legendary.

Everyone always thinks all Ubers are Legendaries.

Last edited:

coolcatkim22

Team Rocket's Rockin'
Years
I always knew Ampharos was related to Mareep. It was Flaffy that I had trouble believing it was related to them.

Vernikova

Banned
Years
Arcanine was mentioned to be like a legendary pokémon in the Color games, IIRC of course.

But people should really stop calling Rotom a legendary, it isn't.

Vernikova

Banned
Years
Uber pokémon, a term generally used for the metagame, are usually pokémon with higher than normal stats. For example, Arceus and Dialga. There are ones with moves that automatically makes it Uber, Wynut and Wobbufet.

Artic Glaceon will give a much better explanation than this. But the basic definition would be pokémon that are too powerful for the OU(Over Used) tier.

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
Years
The Pokemon metagame is based off tiers. The tiers are based on "The Pokemon in this tier are too strong for the tier below it".

The UnderUsed (UU) tier will not have any OverUsed (OU) or higher Pokemon, due to the fact that Pokemon in the Overused tier are far too strong for the Underused tier; it would make all other Pokemon useless.

Ubers are the highest tier, due to stats that are ridiculously high (Arceus; base 120 in all stats? Yeah, Uber.). Wobbuffet is Uber because it has ridiculous HP combined with terrible defenses, which pan out to do maximum damage with its reflecting attacks. It can kill any Pokemon that doesn't mix, and an opponent who sets up on it will be Encored while it sets up Safeguard, making its rampage through an opposing team difficult to end.

Back on topic, I consider Pokemon like Dragonite and Tyranitar to be legendary, simply because they appear after legendaries in their respective region's Pokedexes. Just a thought. :S

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
Years
  • Age 33
  • WI
  • Seen Feb 14, 2013
When I was a little kid I thought kanghaskan was the strongest pokemon ever. lol

Back