• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Non legendary or legendary

Years
  • Arcanine and Dragonite were probably the only two that I ever confused with being a legendary. I actually think both of them could qualify as one (Arcanine is referenced as one in the anime, and Dragonite has the pefect look for one), but I guess their availability factor takes that away (since you can have more than one from their pre-evolutions, where as usually with legendaries, there is only one available in the game).

eevee00

Prof Oak's Aide
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2010
    When I was younger I thought Snorlax and Sudowoodo were legendary, because you battle them by approaching them, the same way its done with most of the legendaries.

Professor Pine

Pokemon Professor
    Years
  • At first I thought metagrosss was a legendary (that could be evolved from metang), then I found it could breed!

Everyone thought Lucario was a legendary at first, before it turned out it wasn't.

Back