• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Transformation (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Well, I've decided to open up an OOC thread for Pokemon Transformation. If you don't know what Pokemon Transformation is, this should explain it all to you. If you're to lazy to click on a link, I'll give you the back story.

Your story begins on Earth, not the pokemon world, as a human. You have had no previous interest in pokemon, but you know about it. Some of your friends play it, and some of the information has rubbed off onto you, but you don't have much interest in pokemon. One day, a strange package arrives at your house, addressed to you.

Is your life bland? Do you yearn for adventure? Do you wish that you could have powers beyond belief? All you need is our new device, the H.T.P.! It will give you an amazing adventure that will be guaranteed to astound you. This is completely free, with no strings attached! All you have to do is follow the included instruction sheet, and your adventure will begin!

You reread the letter, looking for fine print to say something about money, but there is nothing. You decide that it's a good deal, so you go to read the instruction sheet. It explains that all you have to do is open H.T.P., and the rest will explain itself. You decide to check it out, to see if it's worth it. H.T.P. is an unmarked black box, with a single edge jutting out. The edge is obviously where you open it from. When you open H.T.P., the world goes black.

When you wake up, you find that you are on a ship. It appears that you are in a crate, but you can't tell. You hear voices shouting outside. You hear a crack of thunder, and you feel the crate start sliding. You start to fall, and slam into the sea. Because you are in a wooden crate, you float, but you are slammed into the sides of the crate. You fall unconscious...

You wake up to find you are on a beach, with the crate destroyed. There is a forest near the beach, and it appears that there is a town about a few miles down the coast. As you get up, you notice that your hands look different. You go over to the water to check your reflection, and you find that you have turned into a pokemon!

Get it? Well, let the OOC chatting begin!

To start the thread, I would like to remind everyone to read the first post, top to bottom. It has useful information in it, so it's good to read the entire post. I also want to tell everyone that I'm making a summary story, in case some lazy people don't want to read the entire thread, or someone just wants to catch up to the point we are currently at.

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
  • It kinda was, yeah, but no this isn't the RP section and you can't just RP anywhere either. This is the OOC section short for Out of Character. If you want to join the RP, then you'd have to first talk to Grishnax, about signing up for it. But you can read about the RP here

Also, have you read the RP forum rules yet? Is this your first time RPing?

Zanny77

I'm back, baby!
    Years
  • It kinda was, yeah, but no this isn't the RP section and you can't just RP anywhere either. This is the OOC section short for Out of Character. If you want to join the RP, then you'd have to first talk to Grishnax, about signing up for it. But you can read about the RP here

Also, have you read the RP forum rules yet? Is this your first time RPing?
    well, on PC it is. <(-_-;<)
    I used to RP on open chats...so I guess if there's anything that needs to be explained go ahead.
    And yea, I didn't know what OOC meant. Gimme a sec and I'll shorten that post so it's prime for deleting. <(-_-<)

EDIT: .....or, I'll just delete my post....

ShadowYashi

Years
  • Oh. Alright. Sorry if I sounded a bit harsh =(
    If you need any more help, it would be best to PM or VM [visitor message] me on my profile and I'll help you as much as I can =3
    Plus we need to stop spamming the OOC with our unrelated posts XD

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • Meh. If you want unrelated, go to the uprising OOC thread :) (1900 strong!)

Also, (to make this point relevant) what ever happened to King90000?

ShadowYashi

Years
  • XDD. I'll have to check that out.
    I'm not sure about King.. he/she just disappeared from the face of the earth for some reason.
    Also, I'm working on my next post.. I'm trying to figure out how I'm gonna meet up with you guys, after Brook's finished spazzing.

Years
  • I'll post later today, I'm at school right now. It's a little hard to concentrate, my peers are talking about worshiping Bob the Builder (in a joking way).

ShadowYashi

Years
  • Hmm I've been wondering... shouldn't we wait a day or two for the others that are in the RP to at least get about 2 to 3 posts in? It just feels like were going too fast and only a few of the RPer's have really posted, either once or twice.

Years
  • Just wanted to remind everyone to look up their moves so that they're isn't any confusion about what you can and can't do. Remember, you're at level 5. We go by the Diamond/Pearl/Platinum pokedex, I recommend using http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/ as your resource for checking up things about your pokemon.

Edit: @ShadowYashi: I think that we should limit it so that you can only post twice a day. Does that sound good?

ShadowYashi

Years
  • Fine with me.
    I learn Sketch every 11 levels, so I'm set.
    I want to learn Poison Jab so bad >.<
    Is that alright? To have Poison Jab so early on? Cause I can change it to Poison Sting or something...

Edit: Who's turn is it to post? Mine?

Years
  • According to the AttackDex on Serebii, Sketch can only copy the last move used by another pokemon. This means that you can only copy moves that you see other pokemon using. Also, there is no real post order. The only things that you can't really do is have a two-people postathon or post after yourself. I'll go update the rules. Also also, king900000 has been taken off the reserve list. That is all.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back