• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The little things that annoy you...

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
Years
  • Not a "what offends you" type thread, this is about things that bug you, but not enough to make you real real angry. Here's what bugs me:

1337 speak... it's like some stupid hidden code.

100% cotton shirts whose sleeves shrink.

The sound of babies crying... ow, my freakin' ears! [/todd or rod flanders]

The EV system in R/S... now your pokemon can never be used to its full potential!

Trying to get the right nature in RS

Reality shows. I mean, it's nothing like reality, I'm sick of survivor this, gross/fear that, and those bachelor shows with those crying women who have the cameras shoved right in their faces.

When the person you're talking to has a booger flapping in their nose.

Daylight savings... oofa, I hate the way the sun sets at 4pm, I could care less if the morning had more sun or not.

last but not least... ARTIST'S/WRITER'S BLOCK.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • -"homework block": gotta hate it when you can think of nothing to write for your paragraph in French... x_x

-false accusation: *sigh* if you are insulting at least insult with a bit of intelligence backing it up, not some fool gibberish from some unknown idiots

-arrogance, show-off: k we all feel good about your great achievement, but no need to rub it in to the people who didn't do as well as you...

-"oh my god! that guy/girl is so hot!": ok... i've too much to talk about for this one... a sign of ignorance, short-sighted, annoying to others as well... don't have so scream and tell everyone in the world your opinion of a person. Also in an indirect way it makes the person look very desperate...

-stuff that i'm forbidden to talk about... starts with a "h"... ok i said enough on this one

-"gay" "fag" "dork": misused english words... let's check out the definition of the word first before you use it. It's stupid how you use a word and you have no clue what it means...

-"hot" "babe" "dude": it has one poor register on my ears... it's just my personal opinion...

i have too much on my list... maybe i'll add some more later

Years
  • Things that annoy me? Hm...

-When any one of my instruments goes really flat during a concert/gig.

-The word gig, I just dislike that word.

-Small children. I'm talking about the kind of small child who does NOT be quiet, is very annoying, and refuses to go away. I can stand them, though.

-Close-minded people. IE, people who refuse to accept a new idea/principle, or a new person into, say, a clique, without giving it/them a try first.

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
  • - Slang Words - Why do you want to degrade english as it is... It makes things 2x confusing
    - "gay", "fag", etc. = I don't support Prejudism for gays.. (I don't support gay marriage it's just not right)
    - Popular People picking on Unpopular people (Well, it's just not nice)
    - "babe", "dude" = Well, it's just anoying to me.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • -stupid people who cannot read words bigger than 6 letters...they don't even attempt, they just say "that word"

-people who complain about how hard math is (okay, I know I have a mathematic aptitude, but Algebra isn't that hard)

-smart people who never lighten up...I mean honestly! you just can't be serious all the time...

-seeing someone with huge academic potential go down the wrong path in life...at my school, I see that a lot...smart kids who just don't care about their grades

Too-Angel

Remix Lover
    Years
  • : Immature people who can't handle to be mature for they're age
    : Arrogance, showing off everything what they got to others just to impress them
    :Totally annoying people that really bugs you when they like something that you don't want to give them. They start to bug you.
    :Waking up early in the morning, when i'm still sleepy

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    -The one that can't stand the truth.
    -Immature Dude.
    -Homework
    -Te one that hate "DUDE!!!".
    -Inactive Staff

Drakken

Hungry O_O
    Years
    • Age 33
    • SC
    • Seen Feb 16, 2008
    Okay...
    -I Hate Math, I have tried to like it, again and Again, but I can't do it!!
    -School
    -Homework
    -Hamster Haters!!!
    -People who think that they are too good for you
    -having any kind of block
    -forgetting what I was going to do
    -Losing at any videogame ;)

feh...

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
  • Haruka said:
    (I don't support gay marriage it's just not right)

I will TRY to refrain myself from pointing out how wrong that statement is... as if you didn't notice, this thread was not for the mention of major issues like that which are likely to anger some people. Like me.

It's really annoying when I type up a real long post, then when I send it, there's an error and i did all that hard work for nothing.

It's also annoying when you're driving past an 00ber smelly cow farm and the scent seems to linger in your nose.

Last edited:

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    Vito Winstrate said:
    I hate it when there are problems at the community.
    - I especially hate SPAM-mers. I never liked them. Anything good is attempted to be wrecked. I gave a speech for it. Or a few words... "Justice Prevails!"

But I also hate:
    - The "finger"
    - Rude gestures
    - Bullies. They may think that they can get away from something, like injuring a student, but they can face expulsion...
    - 4Kids Entertainment and Miramax's idea for Limited Release. I love the big screen...
    - SPAMMERs.
    Hey DUDE!!!
    What is the "finger"?
    Tell me!

Oh wait...I hate spammers too...
    lol

DUDE!!!

Years
  • The finger is when you flick someone off. It is a very rude gesture that only uses your middle finger.

A new annoying thing: When somebody in who plays with a group of musicians doesn't practice.

Last edited:

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
  • hmmmm... hate spammers. i jate it when people upset my freinds...i can take any amount of pain and ridicule to me but if its directed at my freinds i get very upset. i hate bullies. snobs and arrogant people. gettin blamed and punished for things i dont do. my bad temper really annoy me. >_< i hate my temper...and depression i hate that too.

Lucifer.

Custom'D
    Years
  • People who use text/abbreviated talk in forum messages. "omfg wtf lol bbq"

American variations of English words. (Mum/Mom, colour/color, etc)

Arrogant people.

Smokers.

Tomboys.

Overrated and overhyped movies. (Matrix trilogy)

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
  • Lucifer said:
    American variations of English words. (Mum/Mom, colour/color, etc)
    you know, Mom makes more sense that Mum. Im not american, im australian and I say Mum as well but im just pointing out; MOther, MOm. fits more than Mum, is there a U in mother? no. i will always use Mum still, i cant change i grew up with saying Mum but Mom really does make more sense.

Lucifer.

Custom'D
    Years
  • Soph said:
    you know, Mom makes more sense that Mum. Im not american, im australian and I say Mum as well but im just pointing out; MOther, MOm. fits more than Mum, is there a U in mother? no. i will always use Mum still, i cant change i grew up with saying Mum but Mom really does make more sense.

That's nice.

I just think it looks wrong with an 'o'. Don't ask why. Maybe Mom does make more sense - but hey, we (well, not me) invented the dang language, and before you know it, it's all being changed around. :D

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
  • Soph... I said that this thread was for LITTLE things that bug you, not major things that upset you. You know, things like static electricity shocking you; it's annoying, but it's nothing that makes someone real angry. What you mentioned makes you angry, and this is NOT what this topic was for. This goes for other people too, this isn't a HATE topic.

Oh yes, I add static electricity to my list.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I HAVE to agree with you there about Haruka's comment, Iveechan. I don't like it when people say that..

I'm going to have to ask myself why Lucifer doesn't like tomboys?! What is so bad about them? I'm a tomboy and I DON'T hate girly gurls! GOD!

Anywho.. DUDE!!!! XD!

Things that annoy me..

-Even the slightest hint of discrimination.

-Inmature People

-Corny or Cheesy stuff

-People who don't like other by the way they dress, talk, look, etc.

-Bratty People

-People who don't follow rules and try to look soooo tough..

-Anyone that messes with mah homies..

-Math

-Discrimination *BIG TIME PROBLEM!!!*

Discrimination is wrong, homos and bis are discriminated to this day.. its not fair.. Why do people hate them? :( All they're doing is following their heart and going with people they like.. That's not harming anyone..

I'll shut up now... *gets killed by evil people*

~CaRtOON

Last edited:

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • Little things that annoy me are:

- People making noise while eating (oy XD)

- Dogs being brought to puplic areas, such as a park without leashes, when other kids are around

- Little loud kids in stores.

And you know Lucifer, colour and color is spelled in two diffrent ways in America and Canada, same goes for Z ( Which is pronounced Zed) and Z ( Which is pronounced how its spelled).

Back