• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Larry's UT shiny pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2013
    I know that you're not interested in events, but what about a shiny Milotic from the WCS event?
    For that shiny Chansey?

larrysturtle

Let's battle :)
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2014
    Check me for those two then. =P

Heatran and Latias for hippo and gil?

and you are welcome to ANY other pokemon on the list, since you are the 1st poster :)
    btw, your thread easily out-awesomes mine !

Thorn- NP, come back again soon :)

Massai- FEMALE ralts.

Martin- Sorry, have a list i can check for other pokes?

Years
  • Hmm. Any chance you'll be adding more to that IV section soon or adding an EV'd section.? If not, then I guess I'll grab that Chansey. =P

larrysturtle

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2014
    Hmm. Any chance you'll be adding more to that IV section soon or adding an EV'd section.? If not, then I guess I'll grab that Chansey. =P

actually, your thread is exactly what i envision my future thread to be :P

so yes, in the near future i will be adding different sections!

which FC do i use for our transaction? use diamond for mine.

So gilgar, chansey, and hippopotas for your heatran and latias

Years
  • Oh, alright. Since you will be adding more later, could I possibly hold off on the freebie.? =P

Use my Plat FC. Will need my Poke back though, so you'll have to clone 'em for yourself. Hope that's no prob.

larrysturtle

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2014
    Oh, alright. Since you will be adding more later, could I possibly hold off on the freebie.? =P

Use my Plat FC. Will need my Poke back though, so you'll have to clone 'em for yourself. Hope that's no prob.

oh you misunderstood.. you get freebies 4 lyfe, dawg. 1st poster privileges y'know

yeah cloning isnt an issue, waiting on you to log on.

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2013
    I dont have anything I would like to give away. How ever, I really need someone to clone my pokemon. They Are mostly events, but some Are shiny and EV trained.

larrysturtle

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2014
    Wow, guessing I was just in the right place at the right time. XD Thanks.

I'll be heading in right now.

Pleasure doing business with you, you're welcome back anytime :)

Martin- sure as long as i get to keep a copy of them.

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2013
    Pleasure doing business with you, you're welcome back anytime :)

Martin- sure as long as i get to keep a copy of them.

Yeah, that's no problem :)
    I wont be able to trade before tuesday though. Maybe sunday. Anyway, the first thing I need to clone is a Shiny Ev'd Tyranitar :)

larrysturtle

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2014
    Yeah, that's no problem :)
    I wont be able to trade before tuesday though. Maybe sunday. Anyway, the first thing I need to clone is a Shiny Ev'd Tyranitar :)

you mean you cant do it now...? i have an hour left before i hvae to leave, so now would be the best time.

how many copies do you need?

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2013
    Cant do it now, I dont have my ds here. I'm coming home around this time sunday, so then I can trade if the wi-Fi works.

I need... 3 clones (3 clones, keep the original... When I Think about it, the previous owner probably cloned it anyway)

Sry for dobbelpost, but:

when I Get home I can give you all the rare pokemon I have so you can make a clone and send the originals back to me. I only want the originals back, you can keep the clones and do whatever you want with them.

These pokemon Are:
    Snowpoint temple Regigigas
    Tru Arceus (cant remember nature)
    Ageto Celebii
    Pika colored pichu
    Jirachi (from event. Cant remember what one though)
    And a Ev'd Electrivire :)

Last edited:

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Sorry, you can't offer cloning services in your trade thread. Removed it from your first post.

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2013
    when I Get home I can give you all the rare pokemon I have so you can make a clone and send the originals back to me. I only want the originals back, you can keep the clones and do whatever you want with them.

These pokemon Are:
    Snowpoint temple Regigigas
    Tru Arceus (cant remember nature)
    Ageto Celebii
    Pika colored pichu
    Jirachi (from event. Cant remember what one though)
    And a Ev'd Electrivire

As I said, I dont want anything in return, just the original pokemon

zommy08

Crimson Trainer
    Years
  • I have other legendaries but they have bad natures (Relaxed Uxie, Naughty Mesprit, Mild Rotom, Gentle Cresselia, Hardy -_- Zapdos, Mild Articuno, Calm Moltres, or I could breed a Phione). My Azelf's IVs... *looking for IV calculator*... -_- lol, it sucks. 22, 6, 6, 12, 4, 4. Hidden Power: 34, Fighting.

larrysturtle

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2014
    I have other legendaries but they have bad natures (Relaxed Uxie, Naughty Mesprit, Mild Rotom, Gentle Cresselia, Hardy -_- Zapdos, Mild Articuno, Calm Moltres, or I could breed a Phione). My Azelf's IVs... *looking for IV calculator*... -_- lol, it sucks. 22, 6, 6, 12, 4, 4. Hidden Power: 34, Fighting.

oop gonna have to pass for now, I already have an azelf, but its the wrong nature and im hoping for some good ivs from some peeps :/

Btw peeps, if someone could hook me up with a FLAWLESS Iv ditto, i can get started on my EV'd list of pokemon.

thanks

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back