• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Larry's UT shiny pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Not sure why you didn't go for the flawless Ditto I had up. >.< I can let you clone it though, probably some time early tomorrow though as I'm about to leave right now.

larrysturtle

Let's battle :)
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2014
    Not sure why you didn't go for the flawless Ditto I had up. >.< I can let you clone it though, probably some time early tomorrow though as I'm about to leave right now.

>< i didnt see it :PP

yeah tmrw would be great thanks!

yummoon

Looking For A Legit RedJirachi
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    31/10/31/26/3/19 GHASTLY MODEST for my shiny blastoise

21/9/26/21/28/25 LARVITAR SERIOUS for my shiny charizard

larrysturtle

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2014
    31/10/31/26/3/19 GHASTLY MODEST for my shiny blastoise

21/9/26/21/28/25 LARVITAR SERIOUS for my shiny charizard

ummm IVs for your charizard? im not interested in the blastoise, sorry.

UPDATED THREAD WITH THE FOLLOWING:

7/10/31/3/27/14 Duskull Impish

7/30/22/6/28/26 Beldum adamant

Last edited:

yummoon

Looking For A Legit RedJirachi
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    how can i find the ivs?

-Fillllllllllller-

zommy08

Crimson Trainer
    Years
  • oop gonna have to pass for now, I already have an azelf, but its the wrong nature and im hoping for some good ivs from some peeps :/

Btw peeps, if someone could hook me up with a FLAWLESS Iv ditto, i can get started on my EV'd list of pokemon.

thanks
    Sorry about the sucky IVs. I caught it when I didn't even know what IVs or EVs were. XD Interested in any other legendaries?

larrysturtle

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2014
    Sorry about the sucky IVs. I caught it when I didn't even know what IVs or EVs were. XD Interested in any other legendaries?

its np, im looking for a shiny rayquaza if you happen to have one by any chance...

COMING SOON: IV BRED MAGIKARP 31s in HP/atk/speed

larrysturtle

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2014
    CMT for Shiny Modest Ghastly, Shiny Adamant Beldum, and Shiny Jolly Riolu please.

hmnn... I dont see anything i would need right now, i might need some battle items in the future, ill check your thread again in teh future

valor555

The Only Light in the Deep Sea
    Years
  • 7/30/22/6/28/26 Beldum Adamant
    if you still want a tyranitar i hav an adamant EV'd one who if im not mistaken has the iv's
    28/31/31/4/30/31 (sorry about the crappy S.Atk but it wont need it lol) ill trade this for it

larrysturtle

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2014
    7/30/22/6/28/26 Beldum Adamant
    if you still want a tyranitar i hav an adamant EV'd one who if im not mistaken has the iv's
    28/31/31/4/30/31 (sorry about the crappy S.Atk but it wont need it lol) ill trade this for it

whats the EV spread/ moveset? Im def interested

valor555

The Only Light in the Deep Sea
    Years
  • The EV's are full Atk and Def but it doesnt have a great moveset though... giga impact, EQ, Crunch, and Stone Edge but i can change it around if you want

larrysturtle

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2014
    The EV's are full Atk and Def but it doesnt have a great moveset though... giga impact, EQ, Crunch, and Stone Edge but i can change it around if you want

eh, i really like the IVs to your tyranitar, but the EVs are killing me right now.. =/

i'll have to pass for now, sorry !

JFK

hey there
    Years
  • just a little bump to the top
    thanks for the trades today!

great EV service too

larrysturtle

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2014
    This thread needs a BUMP. =P

thanks!

Thread updated!
    Added an IV section and legendary section as well
    Hope you guys like it, the Iv'd section was breeded personally by me... so enjoy! Ev trained section coming very soon as well!

Michfan

Bodacious Intellectual
    Years
  • Hey, I have a shiny lvl.72 Dusknoir (non-EVd, got it in a trade). I'd be happy to get that lvl.1 shiny Impish Duskull (it's the nature I want, it's IVs are decent, and I can EV it).

Also, if you still have an Elekid, that'd be awesome! :D

Last edited:

larrysturtle

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2014
    Hey, I have a shiny lvl.72 Dusknoir (non-EVd, got it in a trade). I'd be happy to get that lvl.1 shiny Impish Duskull (it's the nature I want, it's IVs are decent, and I can EV it).

Also, if you still have an Elekid, that'd be awesome! :D

Hi mitchfan, i not really interested in trading shines for shines right now, but if you EV train a impish Duskull (Tank smogon build)for me and get it battle ready, you can have it :)

plus i will be brining everyones Elekids now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back