• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where No Trainer Has Gone Before

Rileyslucario

Brownie lover
Years
Name- Thomas M. Crater

Age- 19

Gender- Male.

Appearance- Thomas is wearing a Red Blazikens (Lavaridge Town PokeBaseball Team) PokeBaseball cap, autographed by Flannery herself (OK, stop begging, I'll sign your cap,) a long green sweater with a picture of a Breloom on it, a pair of perfect blue jeans, and some orange sandals.

Personality- Thomas has a win-it-or-trash-it personality. He is an extremely bad sport, often even violent ("Ninetales, use Flamethrower on that jerk!") if he is embarrased in even the slightest way. Also, of someone says something like "Uh, it's impossible for THAT pokemon to beat my level 100 Arceus" (...) Thomas will do anything to prove them wrong. And he's succeeded before. Another example of this is when he got the message about the Eevees evolving into Umbreon. He couldn't HELP catching one, taking it to the moon, and evolving it with a fire stone before it became an Umbreon to prove the message wrong.

History- Thomas was born in a volcano near Lavaridge town. His mother passed away shortly after his birth due to an eruption, but he was luckily saved by his father. He and his father were kept safe by a group of Camerupt and Numel. Eventually, Flannery found them, and took them both back to Lavaridge, where Thomas quickly became the Gym-Leader in Training. Eventually, his power even surpassed Flannery's, so Flannery awarded him a badge and told him to go and get them all. He quickly defeated the entire set of gym leaders and Elite Four, before losing to Steven, then losing to Wallace when Wallace became champion.

Pokemon- NOTE: One of his Pokemon that he used in the Tournament isn't listed here, as it was replaced with Espeon.
Ninetales lv 56: Ninetales was Thomas's first Pokemon.. She was found as an egg by a Numel in the Camerupt Group, and when it hatched it beca lme his closest companion. Vulpix evolved when Thomas used his spare Fire Stone after his Flareon plan failed. Ninetales is now a loving, caring Pokemon.
Camerupt lv 69: One of the Numel followed Thomas to Lavaridge. It became his most powerful Pokemon. Now, Camerupt is still the strongest pokemon on his team, topping off at level 69. Camerupt has a special talent. If you were to get it to 1/8 of its HP, it would go mad and unleash a Lava Plume that will cover the entire stage. This Lava Plume has a base power of 140. >.> So it's pretty much an overheat without the sp.attack reduction. Can only be used once.
Espeon lv 47: When Thomas got the message about the Eevee, he couldn't help catching one. Unfortunately, during training during the day, it started glowing. Thomas, thinking that it was being abducted by Deoxys, tried to grab it, but he was too late. It evolved. Espeon is a happy-go-lucky Pokemon that will dance if praised.
Magmortar lv 59: Thomas got a Magmar as a gift from Flannery when he beat her. It evolved when he gave it to his training buddy.. (For some reason, it was holding a Magmarizer.) His training buddy gave it back when it reached level 30. "It's too powerful for me. Use it wisely-I think it's super-strong."
Houndoom lv 55: Houndoom had a mysterious past. Thomas caught it while training Vulpix, and it and Vulpix became training buddies. It evolved in a battle against a challenger's Oddish.
Torkoal lv 49: Torkoal was given to him as a gift from a random girl called May when he climbed Mirage Tower. May had apparently caught Rayquaza a few minutes before he reached her, and she said she needed a spare slot in her party for it, so she gave it to him. Torkoal acts a lot like Eeyore from Winnie The Pooh. All gloomy and sad. But in battle, Torkoal will raise its head-and let loose a plethora of power.
Roleplay Sample- "This is it! This will be a two-on-two Pokemon Double battle!" Random Referee said.
Thomas smirked. "Alright. Let's show them your true power, Torkoal and Magmortar!"
The other challenger send out a Lairon and Gengar.
"Gengar, Shadow Sneak!"
"Magmortar, Lava Plume to knock Gengar out of the way!"
"Torkoal, use Lava Plume as well!"
"Lairon, Dig! Get out of the way!"
The Gengar snuck into the shadows, then emerged, sticking it's tounge out and making Magmortar jump with fright.
"Mag!"
Magmortar and Torkoal used Lava Plume, and a huge wave of lava crashed down onto Gengar. Lairon's hole also overflowed, making holes everywhere and causing a volcanic eruption. Lava poured out of the holes, and Lairon was blasted out of its hole.
"Gengar! Lairon! Use your Super Special!" Gengar launched a Shadow Ball, and Lairon struggled to use Flash Cannon.
"Magmortar! Use your Flame Cannon and blast them away!"
"Torkoal, Lava Plume again!"
The Shadow Ball and Flash Cannon struck Magmortar, knocking it back before it unleashed its powerful beam of flame.
"Lairon!" the other trainer cried.
Gengar struggled to stay up as Torkoal charged towards it with Lava Plume.
"Gengar! Ominous Wind!" Gengar did as instructed, and began blowing the lava wave back with its wind.
"Magmortar, boost Torkoal with your Lava Plume!" Magmortar charged Torkoal forward, and together they blasted the Lava Plume far enough forward to strike and defeat Gengar.

THE END.
Lawl. Well, now that I typed my application, I'm going. Bai!

Last edited:

Tuxedo Clank

So laid back he is horizontal
Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2012
I just need to write up the history. If you give me tomorrow I can have the whole thing up. If you want the RP sample to be longer I can give you the full battle in detail in another couple of days.

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
Years
Rileyslucario: Your sign up was a little short, and your character's pokemon seem just a little overpowered. Also, your RP sample was short and, quite frankly, very confusing. You started new lines with a new set of quotation marks though it was the same person talking. In all, I'm going to have to decline you.

Tuxedo Clank: Okay, I'm looking forward to seeing your sign up.

To everyone: This roleplay will start tomorrow afternoon. Hope you're ready~!

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
Years
OOC: Hmmm, it appears as if I don't have to post twice in a row which I despise doing... HUZZAH!

Ahem, on a more important note, the roleplay is beginning today, after being delayed for quite some time. Start off with your character arriving at the spaceport.

IC: The spaceport was far larger then Fern had expected. But that didn't matter for soon she would be heading off to a new city; a colony on the moon. The whole prospect of living on the moon still seemed unbelievable. Walking behind the young trainer was one of her pokemon, Sly, who seemed to be dazzled by all of the bright lights and hordes of scientists.

Just then, one of the aforementioned scientists walked up to Fern in a calm manner. "Hello miss, you must be one of the ten trainers who will be going to the moon, correct? Please wait in this room over here. We will contact you and the other trainers when we need you to board the shuttle."

Fern nodded silently and began following the scientist across the large room to a small, bland doorway. Still busy staring at all of the scenery, Sly had to be tugged by his paw to get him to go along.

Once inside, Fern noticed that the interior of the room was just as bland as the doorway. The walls were painted solid grey, and the flooring was made of cheap white tiles. A single table sat in the middle with a few chairs gathered around so that the trainers could sit and talk while the waited to board. Fern also noticed that she was the first one to arrive.

Not wanting to crowd the small room, Fern returned Sly to his pokeball and took a seat in the nearest of the chairs. Pretty soon she knew that some trainers would be arriving. All Fern needed to do was wait.

SonofWiseii

Come on in Heeeeerrrre!
Years
As Roth neared the large compound in Saffron, a chill went down his spine. He just couldn't believe he'd been one of the ten to win the tournament. When he entered he'd doubted he would've made it past the first round, let alone be in the top ten. He lugged his heavy duffel behind him as he walked in, still in disbelief after four days.

He wandered around a large room for a little bit, a little uncertain on what to do, when a scientist noticed him. He approached Roth with a kind smile on his face. "Ah, another tournament winner, I assume? Allow me to turn you in the right direction." The friendly man guided him toward an open doorway on the other side of the room. "Go ahead and wait in this room for the other trainers. We'll call you when it's about time to board." Roth thanked the man, and turned toward the room.

The doorway itself was fairly plain; it was simply an ordinary doorway in an extraordinary place. The room was similar: there was nothing truly special about it. The walls were a dull shade of gray, and the floor had simple white tiles, the kind you'd see in a normal kitchen or bathroom. The only furniture in the entire room was a small table, with chairs surrounding it. Occupying one of these chairs was a teenage girl who Roth had assumed was another tournament winner. "Hi, I'm Roth," he said as he sat down in a chair across from her and extended his hand and smiled, "and you are?"

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2014
Fredric walked along one of the walls at the space station. It was very anticlimactic, and not close to as futuristic as Fredric had wanted. He grew up always looking at the moon, and wondering. Now it was kind of a letdown though. Alma followed him closely.

The hallway had seemed as it was closing in on Fredric for the last 30 seconds. Board, he though back to his journey here. First he was in the contest. That was fun, but he had wanted to challenge the other ten winners. It was good for his pokemon to do some fighting after spending those months at home. Alma looked concernedly at him, she didn't like him zoning out. Fredric saw Alma's gaze and started laughing.

Next Fredric was e-mailed again. He was told where the space port was, and how to get there. Fredric was slightly paranoid, and very excited, so he e-mailed the man back asking a plethora of questions. Fredric found out a lot of things from the man, who seemed egger to share his knowledge with someone who understood him. The man seemed giddy, even without Fredric hearing his voice.

The hallway stopped here, with a door. It opened at his presence, and he walked in. There was another door on the far side of the room, and a table in the middle. Chairs were strewn around the table, and a boy sat across for a young woman. Fredric quickly decided that he was the oldest, even if not by much. He sat halfway in-between the two on the far side of the table.

Serin

Noob
Years
Justin had been loathing around the living room of his parents' giant two story house. The TV had been on Pokemon Planet but the content of the show was of little interest to Justin, especially with the anxiety of learning about the mysteries of the moon.

He shifted locations from laying on the couch to walking around examining the other fine pieces of furniture inside the living room. As he looked in a large golden framed mirror to check his appearance, a ding sounded from the PC in the corner signaling a new email was received.

"Great!" Justin had quickly retreated from checking himself out in the mirror to a quick walk towards the PC. Maybe this time it won't be some type of spam mail. Justin moved his hands across the PC screen, moving the email window over to a better view, he then clicked on the button that said "Inbox" and he stared with excitement at the message titled "Lunar League Winners" and the content gave information about where to meet; the Spaceport in Saffron City.

About the same time as Justin closed out the email, his dad walked through the front door dressed in his white lab coat; he had just returned from the lab, whichever one he was at today. "Yo! Did you just check your email right now?" His dad, had said excitingly as he closed the front door.

Justin looked at his dad with a confused look but finally said sarcastically, "Yeah, 'dawg.'" And he shook his head with shame, then continued, "You heard about the email from the Lunar League officials? About the space port way in Saffron?" His dad laughed a bit and shook his head, "Some of my colleagues sent me a message about it on my Poke'Nav. You excited or what?"

"No...I'm absolutely horrified at the idea of living up on the moon for however the hell long. I'll really miss you!" And with that Justin shook his head again, "I'm gonna go get my bags."

"Alright, I'll have the private heli out front waiting for you. We'll get to Saffron a lot faster on it."

Justin nodded and went upstairs, skipping several steps as he went. He came back down with a large suitcase and his backpack strapped on his back as well as the PPG (Party Pokemon Glove, still working on a better name) equipped on his left hand. He and his dad walked out the house together and got into the white helicopter and it took off.

Looking down from the helicopter, they passed several cities, went around Mt. Silver, again past ceveral cities and Mt. Moon in the distance, and finally made it to the large Saffron, rivaling Goldenrod in size and technological advancement.

The helicopter landed on a helipad located on top of the space port where Justin got off with his belongings and said farewell to his dad with a long hug. As he walked towards the elevator going to the first floor from the roof, his dad screamed for him over the loud roar of the rotating blades of the helicopter, "Yo' Critter! Don't forget to message your mom either! And try not to be such a pest to the other trainers!" Justin smiled brightly but this time just respectfully nodded and as the helicopter took off out of sight, he went down to the first floor.

Straight ahead from the elevator there was a turn into a hallway in which the meeting place was located at, or so said a janitor whom Justin had asked for directions as he got off the elevator. And he was right. Justin entered the room with a few chairs placed about and a small table which seemed to be the center of focus as it was placed dead smack in the middle and the three other people seemed to hoard around it. For some odd reason this seriously bothered Justin sort of like a pet peeve. "Oh yeah...just suffocate that poor little table." And Justin, without even thinking anymore about it, grabbed one of the chairs and pulled it more towards a corner, dropped his bags and took a seat, watching as a guy and a girl greeted each other in the center and a sort of creeper looking fellow who seemed to sit very sophisticatedly with hardly any emotion stared from the other side of the room.

So we have 'I'm going to kill somebody' guy over on the other side of the room and a little player trying to 'holla' at 'Miss Superwoman' over there. They all seemed to have distinct appearances that possibly told a lot about their personalities and Justin smiled to himself, This will most definitely be as fun as chasing wild Mankey around, Referring to his time trying to learn about studying Pokemon behavior in a class he was taking back at Ecruteak just for the hell of it. And he stooped down in his chair, anxious for what lies ahead.

Last edited:

Tuxedo Clank

Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2012
Sorry I didn't finish my SU in time. I can have it for tomorrow if you still want it. Otherwise, enjoy your RP.

Aza Spade

Rocket Spy
Years
Thank you for your time, Jewel. Here is my SU.

Name- Aza Spade

Age- Twenty-four.

Gender- Male.

Appearance- Aza is often assumed to be albino, his pale skin, ruby eyes and light colored hair showing all signs of such an ailment. Truth be told, the eye color comes from contacts and he has dyed his hair to be so bright. If found without his guise, Aza's eyes are brown and his hair blonde. As for clothing, nothing too outgoing and exciting; Aza sports a dull red button up shirt which he keeps loose for comfort, black jeans and a black overcoat. The coat he likes especially, and he is often found in it with the collar popped.

Aza is fairly tall, reaching the height of 6'2", and rather slim as well. He keeps himself in moderately good shape.

Personality-
Spoiler:

History-
Spoiler:

Pokemon- (note: if any seem overpowered, do not fret. I can change anything, and do not power play in the slightest. I recognize a weakness. :) )
Spoiler:

Roleplay Sample-
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Roxas358

Nobody's Problem
Years
I don't have any time to register right now, I'm gonna have to do something soon, but I'd like to reserve a spot on this RP.

Tuxedo Clank

Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2012
Name- Marcus Romulus Valerius

Age- 17

Appearance-

Spoiler:

Personality-

Spoiler:

History-

Spoiler:

Pokemon-

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Roleplay Sample-

Spoiler:

EDIT: Man that took a long time. I am thankful to Word and its saving properties. Anyway, I hope it is in time and I really am sorry for you having to read it all.

Last edited:

moonlight kitsune of the night sky

the guardian of the night sky
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 4, 2011
Yozora sat on his olderst sisters back. "Furaito how far?" He asked the flygon, a Squeal answered him. Yozora nodded. "Thanks for the update sis." The human looked down upon his watch. "Oh crud. Sis max speed, we're late, Again!"
Furaito sighed as Yozora locked his hands around her lower neck. With a chirp she flared her wings and went as her top speed leaving a sonic boom in her wake.
Yozora clung on with all his strength, teeth clenched as the wind tore at his cape trying to rip Yozora off his eldest sister.
feeling his grip slipping yozora brought his mechanical tails into play. wrapping them over Furaito's upper torso allowing the human to hang on.
As they flew Yozora contemplated, he was going someplace only a select few where allowed to go, the moon. it was a place that he supposed was devoid of life. At first Yozora had been happy because this meant fewer humans, but then he realized that this ment that there would probably be far fewer pokemon. Oh well he still had his siblings.
A chirp from Furaito reached his ears and Yozora cracked an eye against the wind. They where approaching the launch platform. A smile spread across both the human and the flygons faces as they thought about the stunt they where about to pull.
Furaito went into a dive then arced into a steep climb. At about a mile above the launch facility, Yozora released his grip free falling as Furaito vanished from his sight. Leveling out the human flared his tails and started to spin slowing his decent. reaching up as if searching for some sort of hand hold but strangely calm for one whose pokemon isn't in sight.
A sonic boom and Furaito grabbed he brother stopping his fall at about ten feet off the ground. Smiling Yozora returned his sister and reached under his cape tapping another pokemon ball releasing Hera onto his shoulder. and together they entered the facility and, after a few moments of getting their bearings headded towards the waiting room Hera wrapping herself comfortably around Yozora's neck as the human took a seat away from where he predicted the others would gather and sit.

Last edited:

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
Years
OOC: Hey everyone~! Sorry I wasn't posting and all. My finals are coming up and, well, you know the rest of the story. Hours of studying. My brain hurts. Anyway, let's keep moving with the RP.

Aza spade: Accepted

Roxas358: Reserved

Tuxedo Clank: Accepted

IC: Shortly after Fern sat down, another trainer walked into the room. The boy sat down while giving a greeting and held out his hand to ask who Fern was. He seemed like the friendly type, and Fern shook his hand.

"Well nice to meet you then. I'm Fern."

Fern was about to continue and say a little more in an effort to not be so cold and commanding, but she had an excuse to stop as another trainer walked in the room and sat on the other side of the table, quickly followed by a fourth who randomly grabbed a chair and sat down.

Wow, I'm outnumbered three to one already. Seems like mostly guys got in the top ten. Not too many girls I guess (Holy cow, I'm playing the only girl in the rp...). Fern quickly looked over the two new trainers, but eventually decided that the friendly boy who had arrived first could talk with them. Better for Fern to save her breath for something more important.

Tuxedo Clank

Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2012
Marcus had been travelling for a long time and knew how to arrange his route. He had read the email in Viridian Pokemon Centre. It took him two days to travel from Saffron, where he had been visiting the Silph Co, to Viridian, his favourite town to stay in. He planned his time and arrived the night before the launch. This was an advantage because it meant he was already packed and didn't need to walk a very long distance to get to the space centre.

The night had been a good one. Marcus felt fully rested for the big day. He looked down at the six pokeballs arranged in front of him. The first along was identical from any you could buy in a store except for the minute bump on the top. The second had a purple spot on the top and a pair of minute bumps in the circle where the single one had been on the first. The third had a brown circle instead of purple and had three bumps. The fourth had a pale green circle and four bumps. The fifth had a yellow circle with five bumps. The last had a white circle with six bumps. Each was custom made and contained one of his team.

Marcus attached each to the back of his belt and then put it on. He looked down at the short sleeved, grey t-shirt he wore. It would have to be changed when he arrived on the moon. He pulled on the overcoat and picked up the duffel bag that contained his important belongings. He gave the room a cursory glance and then left, closing the door behind him. At the reception he handed to keys to the woman at the desk and walked out of the Silph building's front door.

He grinned in the light of the day. He enjoyed spending time in the Silph building, especially when his dad wasn't there on work visits. Marcus hefted his bag onto his shoulder and set off. It was only a few seconds later that Sam was walking beside him. The pokemon had been released from its plain pokeball after only three steps. Marcus looked down at Sam and couldn't help a feeling of pride overwhelm him. How had he managed to get so lucky with a first pokemon?

The trip to the space centre was uneventful. Sam got a few interested looks from passers by, most of Kanto had never heard about a Riolu let alone seen one. As the pair got closer to the space centre more people got out of the way. He got a variety of glances and knew what they were about. Some people looked impressed, others annoyed. The most common look he got was the look people had when they wanted to challenge you but didn't think they would win. Marcus hated those looks, usually it was some kid who wanted to prove himself but now Marcus was known more. This much attention was unnerving, he had not had to deal with it before and didn't want to start now.

Then the space centre was in front of him. He sighed and entered. It was very quiet in here. The whole place looked so blindingly white that Marcus wished he had brought his sunglasses. "Oh well, we will make do." Marcus muttered and looked down at Sam. The Riolu had his eyes closed but was navigating perfectly. "One day I will have to learn more about you. You confuse me too much." He muttered. Sam gave a brief smile before returning to the calm walk.

"Excuse me sir, where are you going?" A voice asked. Marcus turned around to see a tallish man with black hair and a lab coat. The man was wearing glasses and had a clipboard in one hand. The man gave Marcus a look and then glanced at Sam. Then he looked at the clipboard. "The contestants are congregating in the waiting room." The man said and beckoned Marcus to follow him. With no better choice Marcus followed.

He entered the room slowly, nervously. He hadn't had much experience with talking and didn't know these people very well but they had all placed in the top ten in the tournament, just like him so they had to be good. He hadn't watched their fights, he preferred to fight on unknown terms. His strategies were changeable and so he expected many others to be too. The best trainers would know this and would do their homework but wouldn't expect people to act exactly like their previous matches.

Marcus surveyed the winners. The first thing he noticed was that there was only one girl. She was talking to a guy, probably another tournament winner. Then there was one sitting on the opposite side of the table to the two. The third and fourth people were sitting away from the rest. One was sitting in the corner, looking antisocial. The other was sitting away from the others, waiting for things to happen. Marcus looked down at Sam and considered returning him to his pokeball. Sam opened his eyes and looked up at Marcus, a questioning look in his eye.

Marcus decided against it and went to sit at the small table. He chose a chair farthest from the door which was about middle distance between the talking pair and the single trainer and sat down. Sam slowly considered seating and decided that seeing as there were spare chairs he would sit at one. The Riolu pulled back the chair and sat down, crossing his legs and closed his eyes again. Marcus grinned at Sam and then folded his arms to wait.

Serin

Noob
Years
OOC: You don't have to read this. Not much interesting here, just giving an example of how Justin would pass the time with nothing much going on yet. And because I'm bored...

Justin sat close to the edge of his seat, tapping on his knee while impatiently watching the other trainers. He looked closely at the girl and the guy she was talking to, looking for any interesting facial expressions or hand motions; anything to keep his mind occupied.

As Justin's eyes were glued on the two trainers in the middle, the door swung open and a distinct figure confidently walked in. Immediately Justin turned his attention to the guy and the Furret on his shoulders and chuckled a bit. Well look who just came from some anime convention! The trainer was dressed in clothes resembling Pokemon and had ears and five tails. "I imagine you probably battled in the tournament yourself, right?!" Justin said, but it seemed as if no one heard him and he just smiled at the trainer until he took a random chair and sat down.

Time passed by slowly and Justin noticed the girl's eyes moving about, checking out her surroundings, obviously noticed of the fact that she is the only girl so far. And just as the thought hit Justin, another guy walked in, Ah, I guess some circus trainers must've been some of the ten winners. The trainer was very short but walked with a bold stride, alongside him a Riolu, instantly causing Justin to reconsider his thoughts about the newly arrived trainer.

Interesti- Justin lost his thought and noticed something on his shoe; a black smudge from where he rubbed it against something. It stood out from the white base color and red accents and so he made an effort to clean it; licking his finger and wiping ferociously at the mark and as it disappeared, Justin gave both of his shoes a quick glance to check for any more stray marks and then relaxed back into his chair, his focus back on the other trainers now.

Last edited:

Aza Spade

Rocket Spy
Years
It was a simple enough mission; gain access to the tournament, place a high enough rank to gain access to the Silph building, scout the area and report in. From there, Aza must venture with the other trainers into space, and... well... do his job. A small smirk crossed his lips at the thought. What sitting ducks.

As the Silph Building came into view, Aza drummed his fingers on each of his pokeballs, going through his mental checklist for what was the 15th time since he started his journey. Pokemon... check. Scouter... check. Pokegear... check. His notebook and satchel were attached securely, his backpack stocked accordingly... from the looks of things he was (once again) all set.

Chuckling to himself, Aza paused to marvel at the opportunity before him. If everything was executed according to plan, so many benefits were his for the taking. Promotions? Perhaps. A bonus? Definitely. Access to more powerful Pokemon to further enhance his wealth? But of course. Aza threw his head back and laughed. It was all so perfect!

The laughter halted as quickly as it begun, the task at hand dominating the man's mind. First things first was the arrival; It should be precise. He was entering under the guise of a trainer... a "fellow" trainer at that. From research upon the subject, trainers were subject to make aquaintences quickly, meaning people were bound to be social to Aza. He tutted a bit at this, a disapproving frown creasing his maw. He would have to make do.

A slight buzz wakened him from his thoughts, Aza's eyes glancing upwards at the Yanmega perched cautiously on his head. The creature was casting a eye down towards her trainer, looking back out to the building when she was sure she held Aza's brief attention. He nodded slightly. It was time to get moving.

He walked in silence to the building, mentally preparing for the events to come. Pushing the door open, he glanced around. There was a man in what looked like a lab coat pacing about, a rather flustered air about him. He was scrabbling away at a clipboard when Aza entered, causing him to look up suddenly, as if broken from a trance.

"I assume you're another trainer here for the trip?" he chirped, rushing towards Aza. "Your ID, please?"

Aza saw this coming and presented the man with an ID... fake, of course. As the man scanned it over and compared it to his list, a small 'a-ha' was heard before giving the Id back.

"Well then mister Issac Crater, if you would join the rest of the group in the lobby please!" he ushered, gesturing to a nearby room. "And welcome aboard!" he added rather cheerfully.

Aza rolled his eyes and entered the lobby, scanning the trainers inside closely. One female, the rest male... at least there was some sort of distraction available. He chuckled slightly before finding his way to a seat in the corner, producing his notepad from his satchel. Clicking open a pen, he glanced up towards the dragonfly on his head.

"Wary." he quietly commanded, causing the Yanmega to buzz in return and focus her eyes at the trainers in the room. He nodded. Now if anyone should approach he would have proper warning.

With this coverage in mind, he began to work scrawling down notes.

moonlight kitsune of the night sky

the guardian of the night sky
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 4, 2011
Yozora went to reply as the comment about him just coming from an anime convention, when he felt a minute aura pulse directed at him, looking down to his pokeball that contained his brother Night, and noticed what the lucario had wanted him to notice. Hera was bristling in anger at the comment that the boy had made to her older brother. and was scampering down her Human brothers body to get into attack position.
"Whoa there sis." Yozora stated quietly moveing quickly catching the Furret just after her paws hit the floor and startled to propel her forward. Picking Hera, Yozora gently scratched her, right behind the ears calming The furret and getting a purr. "He's not worth knocking senseless, especially over a comment as pathetic as that." His mechanical tails reaching out and bringing the chair he had been sitting in close so Yozora could reclaim his seat.
A minute or so latter a boy with a riolu came in. Yozora and Hera, who had reclaimed her position upon her siblings shoulders, eyed them a small smile playing upon their lips. "That riolu looks strong, guys got good taste in fighting types at least. That riolu seems to like him as well." Yozora stated quietly, getting a chirp in reply and the pokeball containing Night shook a little, as if in agreement.
Yozora was playing with Hera quietly tickling her with one of his tails when another finalist came in, another aura pulse but Yozora didn't need it, something about this guy seemed off, and Hera had narrowed his eyes as Yozoras tail receded and she took her position upon her siblings shoulder.

Last edited:

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Years
In all of his travels, never had Ethan stayed in a big city for longer than was absolutely necessary. They were impossible to navigate, and a high percentage of the buildings they contained were purely unnecessary. Verde peered over his shoulder at the map he clutched in his hands from where she perched on his back. The Butterfree ultimately had a far better sense of direction, and she often helped him find his way through the winding streets to a specific destination. In fact, just as Ethan made to turn down the wrong street she bit his ear gently and shifted her weight to the other direction, letting him know that he was meant to turn left, not right.

"I shouldn't let you direct me like some Ponyta or something, you know," he muttered affectionately and scratched her between the antennae. Verde chirruped softly and continued to watch the map over his shoulder. Lucky for them, the Saffron Aeronautic Center was the second to largest building in the city, next to Silph Co. When Ethan looked up from the map he saw it, designed large and white with a glass dome as the roof. He heaved a sigh of relief, glad to no longer be lost. Verde released him and fluttered next to him while he folded the map into a tiny square and placed it into his pocket. Ethan glanced at her with a smirk.

"You just don't want to be seen getting carried around like a baby in front of the other children."

Verde cooed noncommittally and followed him into the station. Almost as soon as he was inside she reattached herself to his back, suddenly shy in the face of so many new people and Pokemon. Ethan smiled faintly; Verde tried to look strong, but she really had a bit of a reserved nature.

Where to go was not immediately clear to Ethan, so he crossed the lobby and sat down in one of the chairs to await further instruction. Verde perched in the chair next to him, as if she was big enough to need a chair all to herself. At the very least, she won a smile from him.

"The moon," he said after several minutes of silence. "Who would have thought it, Verde? I hope it doesn't do weird things to our heads and stomachs. You've heard the stories about the change of gravity messing with people."

Back