• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chemical Disaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vincent Valentine

Midnight Angel
Years
  • A nuclear war has erupted in the modern world. Everything was destroyed, except for a few cities. The people who survived seemed normal, but they all seemed to have no independent thought. They had also been given odd powers.
    There were a few however, who were spared of this mind control. They were unique, they were powerful and were a threat. Someone of unknown origin sent the other people to attack and destroy them. There is something they are hiding, but what could it be?
    You are one of teh lucky few with independent thought. You were just barely wandering around the barren wasteland that is the Earth when you were attacked. This is the first time you find out about your powers and you use them without knowing their full power.

FORM:
    NAME-
    Age-
    Description-
    Gifts- *nothing too extreme*
    Personality-
    WEapons- *they are found later on, after the group unites*
    Other-

Mine:
    NAME- Erk
    Age-14
    Description- Wears loose black clothes. Black pants, black shirt, black hooded sweater. After the explosion happened, tears appeared all over. His sweater and shirt all had the symbol of his favorite tv show, a Transmutation circle from a show known as Fullmetal Alchemist. He has deep blue eyes and long black hair.
    Gifts- alchemy
    Personality-He is a moody kid, just like any other teen. He seems to think he's all alone and has problems with trust.
    WEapons- None. He carries only supplies for his Alchemy
    Other- His alchemy is very low level for now. He is only just figuring out how to use it. As he uses it more, it gains strength.

Last edited:

Ciera

This is a tragedy.
    Years
  • NAME- Ikine
    Age- 14
    Description- About 5'5", thin, atheleticly built, for a girl. Wears dark, tight, tank tops, and black baggy pants. Her waist length white hair is always tied back. She has dark green eyes.
    Gifts- *nothing too extreme* - Telepathy, telekineses
    Personality- She is friendly, yet cautious around strangers.
    WEapons- *they are found later on, after the group unites* -
    Other- N/A

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
    Years
  • NAME-Kali
    Age-15
    Description-Red hair..A red t-shirt,blue baggy pants.
    Gifts- Mutation powers.Can morph into animals/items
    Personality-Light hearted,Stubborn,Intellegent.
    Weapons- a sword,a pistol
    Other-none

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • I'm the last one!
    name:Keo
    description:light blonde hair with bright blue eyes.Wearing all black
    gifts:black magic;extreme speed
    personality:light hearted
    weapon:staff
    other:none

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • i wanna join!!!

NAME- Jackie
    Age- 13
    Description- http://us.vclart.net/vcl/Artists/Summer-Jackson/Conbadge.jpg like that. but since you cant see Jackie's pants, they are blue and baggy and you can hardly see her feet.
    Personality- Hyper and energetic. Very friendly, and sometimes a bit clumsy and Jackie never thinks before acting.
    Weapons- Jackie knows some matial arts, and can attack in Jackle Morph.
    Other- Later she finds out she can change into a full Jackle.

can we start soon?

Last edited:

Vincent Valentine

Midnight Angel
    Years
  • OOC: We start now! :D

IC: I had awoken from a sleep that seemed to have lasted an eternity. My head was in such pain, and I could barely walk. Everything was gone though. All the trees, the grass, even the roses I had just begun to stop and smell, they were all gone.
    All that was left was emptiness. I had always thought I was alone, but until this very instant, I never believed it. It was always just something I said to make myself feel better, but now I was alone.
    Then I heard it. It sounded like a dog, a pitbull maybe, but it was more...dark.
    I saw it from a distance, it's eyes red and glowing, as if I had been what it was waiting for. It wasn't alone though, there were at least 4 more of them, all staring at me, red glowing eyes and exposed fangs.
    I started running, even though I knew it was for naught. I had reached a seemingly good distance and turned to see if they had followed. Until now, they'd been still, but then they moved. It was as if they reached me in the blink of the eye, which was odd as I didn't blink. All I did was scream, in the hopes of being heard, before running once more.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • "Mmmm..." Jackie muttered, turning over on her side. Her eyes suddently shot open. Where was she? What happened? Jackie stood up. What was going on?!

On the horizon something was running. The sky had an unusual redish hue to it... Jackie looked back at the figures. They were headed strait for her. Jackcie felt sick to her stomach...

ooc: obviously, jackie has yet to discover what she has become...

Ciera

This is a tragedy.
    Years
  • Ikine slowly climbs to her feet, a look of utter horror etched into her flesh. Her dark, green eyes dart around the landscape, looking for some trace of something. Then she heard it. She heard a scream, of pain? of the horror she was faced with now? She had to find them.

Ikine ran hard, before she spotted the boy, and the beasts.

Aggron91

init
    Years
  • can i join if so.......

NAME- joe
    Age-14
    Description- tall, black hair, blue eyes black jeans and a white shirt
    Gifts- ability to fly
    Personality-none, amnesia clouds his memory
    WEapons- knife, 10 inches, extremly sharp
    Other- starts to remember things again slowly

Vincent Valentine

Midnight Angel
    Years
  • OOC: You can join, but you should have added your intro.

IC:This is hopeless!They'll catch me and then...who knows? I'll be dead is all! I told myself.
    I kept running until I reached a few boulders. I hid behind them to try and avoid them, and it seemed to work. When I pressed my hands against the rocks though, they began glowing and they heard.
    After the glowing stopped, there was a weird blade lying there.
    Had I done that? I asked, grasping the newly formed blade. I swung it a bit and was filled with new confidence.
    " Bring it on!" I told them.

Carlito-san

Years
  • ooc:Oh,Cwap.

Ic:I scurried aroung the rocks as a little lizard.I morped back into a human.I started to jog when I saw a fight going down."Do you need anyhelp?"I directed to Erk.

Carlito-san

Years
  • ooc:Kill my last post.Baleeted!

ic:"My mother just threw me out.What should I do?I'll run away,thats what.
    My father's lives in a different town.I'll go there."He then bought food.supplies,and clothes down the blck,and headed off.

Aggron91

init
    Years
  • ooc-k thnks vincent

ic- slowly i crept forward, the buildings in front were empty except for the few rats that lived there, aproaching the the door i pulled out my knife, i threw my self through and plunged towards the stairs. i knew i was being watched. up the stairs and in to the smallest room, there i waited, they would come here soon i was sure of it...

Last edited:

Vincent Valentine

Midnight Angel
    Years
  • OOC: Billybob, by the fact you said you're buying supplies, I'm guessing you're in one of teh safe cities that wasn't destroyed in the explosion.
    Aggron, my character is out in what used to be a city. There's nothing left out there other than rocks and things. You wouldn't be able to see him from a window.

IC: They charged at me, and without thinking, I slashed at them. My blade made such noise on impact, and such a painful one at that, that I got distracted. I was unable to see anything other than the body of the thing I had just killed.
    I was bitten by one of them, and I let out another cry, this time, one of pure anguish.

Aggron91

init
    Years
  • ooc-sry i edited it

ic- outside a floorboard creaked, instantly i was alert, i pressed my self against the wall next to the door, the door opened slowly, i threw myself forwards and looked apon the new arrival.....

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Jackie heard the cry of pain. She ran toward the noise, stumbling over some rocks.

"Where are you?!" The young girl called, cupping her hands over her mouth. Jackie didnt want to be alone...

Something ran at her. It growled visiously, and pounced, trying to pin Jackie to the ground.

"Get off... me!!" She said, pushing the dog off her. It hit a wall and stood there, dazed. After a moment of silence, it charged at her again...

Vincent Valentine

Midnight Angel
    Years
  • I tried to shake it off as fast as I could, but by the time I did, I knew I had lost a lot of blood.

I grabbed my arm and thought out my choices. I could try running...
    Then They'd catch me and I'd be too tired to fight...
    " One choice left then! Die fighting!" I yelled.
    I let go of my arm and grasped my makeshift blade once more.
    I ran towards the one that had bit me and prepared for an attack.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Jackie growled, and swung at the animal. It got four red gashes across its face. The creature yelped in pain, and attacked her again. It rammed into her, knowing Jackie down.

Jackie screamed, and ran. The animal chased after her. Thats weird... I'm running really fast... She thought. The creature snapped at her feet. Jackie ran faster.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back