• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chemical Disaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vincent Valentine

Midnight Angel
Years
  • I stopped suddenly as a bright light came from my blade.
    " What the?" I muttered. On there was a symbol. It was a circle and it had a ...
    The dogs attacked me just as I touched it. Before I knew it, the dogs were gone and the blade had changed. On it, were what seemed to be claws...
    " What's going on?"

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Jackie looked behind her shoulder. It was still chasing her, and getting closer... "Oof..." She said, accidentaly runninng into someone, knocking them down. Jackie shook her head. She was on the ground, and the dog was after her. She yelped...

Aggron91

init
    Years
  • the creature had blood red eyes and huge fangs, it was on its own though, that much i could tell, it was pinned against the ground giving me the chance to size it up, but then it bit me, i pushed my self back but it wouldnt let go, my right arm was bleeding so i picked up my knife and slashed it at what seemed to be a tail, it let go as it yelped out in pain. i ran and jumped out the window, hitting the ground and rolling before rising to my feet and running into the desert...

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • ooc: HI AGGY-CHAN!!!!^^ wait.. are you older or younger than me....? cause if your older you'd be aggy-kun.... oh well!^^'

ic: Oh my god, whats going on?! Jackie asked herself, jumping to her feet. The dog as closing in, circling around them. Jackie searched her mind for something, anything that she could use to defend herself.

She knew martial arts. At least some... Jackie waited for it to charge again. The dog lept into the air, and she kicked. The dog growled, and ran away, leaving Jackie confused.

Aggron91

init
    Years
  • ooc- im 13, 14 on the 29th of march, btw merry xmas!!!! :-)

ic- rocks lay scattered across the sand, a twisted piece of metal looked out of place poking out of the ground, turned to face the small clump of buildings i had just left, "a ghost town" i muttered to myself, i put my knife in its sheathe and continued to walk something was happening ahead of me, something small-ish was running away from somebody, but i couldnt make it oput from that distance...

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • ooc: so you'd be aggy-kun.... HI AGGY-KUN!!!! MERRY X-MAS!!! XD i'm sorry, but i had too much sugar this morning... agian....

ic: Jackie stood there, panting. She had just taken down a... whatever that thing was. Whos to say there wasnt more...? Maybe she wolud find someone to travel with, or at least ask what was going on...

ic: hmmm... when will Jackie figure out shes a dog-like mutant thingy? (see profile)

Aggron91

init
    Years
  • i ran keeping low to the ground, my hand near my waist, next to my knife, i grew closer to it, i could see it more clearly now, i wasnt sure what it was yet, i hid behind the rock, i wasnt sure if it noticed me or not....

ooc- lol sugar, i just ate a sandwich, btw are you that dog thing at this time d.e because im confused...

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • ooc: jackie is a jackle... er... girl, that can change into a full jackle, but she hasnt figured it out yet. https://us.vclart.net/vcl/Artists/Summer-Jackson/Conbadge.jpg since you cant see her pants i will describe them: they are baggy blue jeans, that almost cover her feet.

ic: Jackie sat down. She had no idea what was going on... Was she the last person alive?! Was this the end of everything as she knew it?!

"Grrr... I'm so confused!" Jackie wailed, pulling her hair.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • ooc: well... she the thing on the left. the one that stands up-right.

ic: Jackie jumped. "W-who are you...?" She demanded, more curious than afraid.

Aggron91

init
    Years
  • ooc- ok thanks

For the first time i saw it fully, a mutant, the first person i had seen in over 3 months and i wasnt sure what she was, i could tell she was girl though. "im joe, who are you?" my hand went instinctively towards my blade, i wasnt sure about what was going to happen here...

Aggron91

init
    Years
  • ooc- cool d.e. did u draw them?

"smooth move" i comented to the new arrival, i wasnt sure if the girl knew what had happened to her, but the new arrivals words wernt exactly tactful even if she did know. than i spotted the blade in his hand. i drew out my knife just in case, "put the blade away" i said and i stood directly in front of the girl, it seemed right that i protect her some how, she seemed confused...

Aggron91

init
    Years
  • i frowned, i wasnt comfortable around him, but he did not seem dangerous, so for now i would leave him be, i prefered the peace anyway, i stood waiting. something wasn't right, i tried to ignore it but something was playing on my mind, i hadnt seen anybody in 3 months, and then suddenly 2 appear, this couldnt be a coincidence...

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • ooc: no, but i can draw something similar.^^ and, wait a minute... that thing in red on your sig.... did you put that because of mewtwo returns? -.-'

ic: "Whadoya mean, 'What are you?'?" Jackie said, slightly annoyed. She looked down at herself. "I'm perfecty fin- OH MY GOD!!!!" She had the feet, or paws, of a dog. She looked at her arms, which were covered in canine's fur. She had a tail, which seemed to have a mind of its own.

Jackie scrambled among the rubble, and pulled out a piece of glass. After looking at her reflection, Jackie dropped it, and was silent. Finaly she screamed again.

"I`M A JACKLE-LIKE MUTANT!!!!"

Aggron91

init
    Years
  • ooc- which part of my sig?

ic- my face was perfectly straight, this was always the worst time for mutants, finding out what had happened to them...

"it will be allright" i said quietly and calmly, "things happen for a reason, it seems it was your destiny to wear that fur. with that i sat down and began to clear my mind, i had my eyes closed sharpening my other senses, i could hear something, a fait rumbling, marching?...

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • ooc: this part: anything that cant kill me is my friend, unless its TRYING to kill me in which case i get confused was that because i tried to kill you in mewtwo returns...? *glares*

ic: Jackie pulled at her dog ears, screaming things in Japanese that the others couldnt possibly understand. "I cant beieve it! I'm a-"

Jackie stopped. She stood up, looking at the horizon. Something was there, but it was too far for her to make out. She doubted the others could even see it yet...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back