• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I don't have Minecraft, so I'm afraid I can't help you there, Arma. :c

I'm just doing a few things, and then I'll be heading to bed.

Years

Here's the reasons why Japan has trouble from recovering from a natural disaster according to this cute Oshawott...

Spoiler:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

That's...really in poor taste. Even if the end result isn't meant to be insulting, it just...

I don't know, I wouldn't go around making jokes/memes/whatever about stuff like that.

Years

If you didn't like that meme, you're going to laugh at this...

Spoiler:

It was Wikipedia's stop SOPA message from January 18, 2012.

This cute Oshawott wouldn't have existed if SOPA passed...

P.S. I follow Jimmy Wales (Wikipedia's founder) on Twitter as well.

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I have band right now, Nica~ I'll try and get on during English, though. And if I can't get on during English then I'll definitely be able to get on in Physics.

And I remember seeing that. Fff I still remember accidentally trying to access a Wiki page for something on that day and getting that webpage.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

So it looks like I might not be able to get on PO during Physics. Today's a blood donating day, and they set up my appointment right during English. So of course it turns out I need a new permission slip so now I'm waiting for my stepdad to come and sign it again. There's only like five minutes of English left too so yeah.

Of course, that's just the first obstacle. I won't be able to give blood at all if it turns out I'm anemic. My mom thinks I am, so I'm hoping I really am not and I just have light skin from staying in dark areas (a.k.a. my room) a lot ^^;

As for the actual donation, I'm not too afraid despite just hearing that someone puked and passed out. I gave blood for testing a few weeks ago and that wasn't so bad, so if I'm not anemic I don't think this'll be too bad either.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Since one's body replaces its cells when they die after a certain time, only a very little percentage of an adult man's original cells can remain; the brain cells containing his earliest and most basic memories. If one was physically immortal, these cells must, while perhaps not aging, still at some point cease to function, erasing your memories with them :D
Unless you somehow manage to create backups of memories, eventually the brain cells that remember your life-sustaining systems must wither and die. Immortality seems like a harder task than you'd think :P
...And even if you did manage to survive that aspect, you would at some point have replaced every single part of your body. So would you even be you any more?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Well, if I were to become someone else, I would hope it's my younger self, where I was definitely much more social~

'Course, I just hope I don't end up missing all of 3rd and fourth periods for this XD; ...Though then again 4th period is my -technical- free so if I miss that there's no problem :|b After that is lunch which probably kind of matters, but not so much, fff.

Just gotta keep telling myself I'm not anemic and I'm doing this for a good cause. If I am correct about my blood type being O, I am a universal donor, which is good, right?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

My mom is O-, so she basically has the best blood to give. I myself have A. Not sure if it's positive or negative. But I was perfectly fine after giving blood. Probably because while I was giving it they were giving me cookies and something to drink.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Well, it turns out my iron level was lower than it should be, so I guess I am anemic. Though, even if it weren't, I wouldn't've been able to give blood today because I'm on an antibiotic.

*sigh* Maybe some other time...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

My mom is O-, so she basically has the best blood to give. I myself have A. Not sure if it's positive or negative. But I was perfectly fine after giving blood. Probably because while I was giving it they were giving me cookies and something to drink.

I am A+ :33 So hopefully you are too!! A is pretty great tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back