• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Dark Fantasy [ What new things do you want? ]

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Honestly, a level cap would probably be a convincing argument not to buy the game. That just ain't how the Elite Overlord rolls. The Elite Overlord rolls by going in there many levels ahead and completely decimating the competition.

On the other hand, those Gym leaders do need to have personalities attached. Though even in B/W they were vastly improved over, say, Hoenn, where I don't even remember half of them.

And yes, actually being recognized as the Champion would be nice. Maybe have a system where when you fight the Elite Four, the fifth trainer is randomly generated and wants to claim the title of Champion from you.

Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2012
It would be great if Nintendo add the VS Seeker, for rematches. And when u win the leadge, would be awesome if u can rematch the gym leaders as much as you want and/or have double battles whit double leaders (like in Emerald, whit the calls of Pokenav). And a Zafari Zone! :) More zones to explore, the region is huge and the citys as small as possible... :S

Years
I would LOVE AND I MEAN LOVE to see the trainer actually surfing on the Pokemon they choose. If we can have Pokemon follow us it shouldn't be hard to animate each Pokemon that can learn Surf, and maybe do this for all HMs. Would be awesome.

KingCyndaquil

Pokemon Master
Years
I would LOVE AND I MEAN LOVE to see the trainer actually surfing on the Pokemon they choose. If we can have Pokemon follow us it shouldn't be hard to animate each Pokemon that can learn Surf, and maybe do this for all HMs. Would be awesome.
completely agreeing with you right there, that would be awesome! but a lot of space as well, i would rather see that space used for more story, but if its possible, i would love to see that

I hope to see not only the follow me feature with your pokemon, but also Cheern and Biancas pokemon follow as well like with Lyra in HG/SS

and if anybody remembers, if you battle Cynthia (in spring i think) she says that a Tournament of the Champs from other Regions would be fun, personally i would LOVE to see that, picture Brendon facing Red :D

Last edited:

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
^ Nah, I'd rather see said tournament feature the likes of Cynthia, Steven, Lance, and etc. not the playable characters.

And if they needed to throw in player characters, I'd rather see the girl champions battle it out anyway.

And if they're gonna bring back Pokemon following you, make it so you choose a Pokemon to follow you regardless of whether it's first on your list or not. Just using the first Pokemon on your list means that the Pokemon following me would change every few battles...

KingCyndaquil

Pokemon Master
Years
^ Nah, I'd rather see said tournament feature the likes of Cynthia, Steven, Lance, and etc. not the playable characters.

And if they needed to throw in player characters, I'd rather see the girl champions battle it out anyway.

And if they're gonna bring back Pokemon following you, make it so you choose a Pokemon to follow you regardless of whether it's first on your list or not. Just using the first Pokemon on your list means that the Pokemon following me would change every few battles...
yeah I see what you mean, Lance vs. Cynthia would be even better!

but back on topic, one thing i'm really hoping they bring back is the Battle Dome if not the whole emerald battle frontier, I loved the battle dome a lot, picture it on Wi-Fi! but unfortunately i haven't seen it since emerald, i hope that comes back

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2016
I like the idea of changing clothes as Hilbert looked a bit bland to me and Hilda looked a bit trashy with her short shorts (Or perhaps different playable characters). And the return of the VS seeker and evolutionary stones being more easily available.

I would like to see a few more towns and cities and some of the existing towns and cities to be expanded we could see Castelia was planning to be expanded with the building work in the desert.

Introduce old pokemon because they have migrated.

Adjust the levels and Pokemon of the gyms and trainers because after Lenora all the gyms and trainers seemed pretty easy.

Possibly see a Team Rocket v Team Plasma as a reference to the anime

I want it so all the youngsters for example don't look the same and add more trainer classes in

And fly Skyla's plane and possibly make it some sort of minigame

Just a few suggestions ^^

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
I definitely want to see different protagonists/outfits. Honestly, the design of the characters is going to be a huge factor in whether or not I buy these games.

I'd like to see more of the buildings in Castelia used for some purpose. The city just kinda feels vacant as-is. And definitely some sort of rematch feature. Vs. Seeker for the regular trainers, and something for the Gym Leaders (maybe they call you on the Xtransceiver asking for a rematch?)

Oh yeah, I'd really like to see the player character get into real estate again. Once they're crowned champion, they really should be able to buy a nice beachfront home in Undella Town. Your journey to the top wasn't an easy one; why not reward yourself when it's all said and done?

TuGaWaR 545

Ragequit
Years
No gyms. Make it actualy have a plot besides just "I wana be the verry best that no one ever was -dun dun dun-, oh I also need to stop some evil guys along the way". Sorta like GoD or Colosseum. Those were by favorites.

I wouldn't mind seeing Shadow 'mon again as well. Plasma seems just as evil as Cypher was, so it might work.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
I would like to see a vechicle based Frontier, with a battle boat,ect. And after you win it, it takes the player some place special like Genosect's destination (making it the first legendary pokemon available after completetion of the post game facilities). Or at least some type of valuable prize like Emerald's battle frontier had with the berries.

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
Years
Customizable Avatars are common features in Video Games now. It give the player an emotion investment into the game. Even Fighting games and Shooter games are doing this. This Idea came from RPGs.

When you vist your Mother, she will ask you to change your Clothes. Then you can customize your avatar from the menu. New clothes become available based on your Mother's Happiness Value. (If your pokemon's happiness is part of the game, you Mother's happiness should be too!)

Walking Pokemon (as an optional feature) does the same thing. It creates an emotional investment into the game. It makes repeated play-throughs of the game more fun.

Most importantly, the Follow Me Feature give you a friend. (perhaps your only friend.) With out it, I am lonely. :'(

J_BiGGiE

Hacker in Training
Years
I too would like to see some character depth to the player's mom. The most we ever got was in GSC when she go on shopping sprees and was actually in the kitchen at night (Right where a woman should be. Am I right, fellas?)

KingCyndaquil

Pokemon Master
Years
I too would like to see some character depth to the player's mom. The most we ever got was in GSC when she go on shopping sprees and was actually in the kitchen at night (Right where a woman should be. Am I right, fellas?)
^ hahahahahaha, you aren't gonna get much love on this site for that one

back on topic though, i would really love to see a Tournament type Pokemon League, that would be awesome, just like in the anime, though it isn't really likely its possible

Years
  • Seen Mar 10, 2012
^ hahahahahaha, you aren't gonna get much love on this site for that one

back on topic though, i would really love to see a Tournament type Pokemon League, that would be awesome, just like in the anime, though it isn't really likely its possible

*Kicks you in the nuts*

I so want anime cutscnees. Not sure they would be that hard to do for the major scenes. They did have 3D ones in BW 1 so I think they could handle it.

Joshawott

Banned
Years
Pokémon League Tournament

I actually really like this idea. More hype could go into the battles you participate in. It would be kind of cool if it was made similar to the third chapter of Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door in which you have your own locker room, fans, etc.

Having that said, it would somehow be odd to see this feature introduced in Black and White 2 unless an actual champion battle was apart of the main story. Let's keep our fingers crossed!

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
Years

I like this idea too. Like Paper Mario, it would be easy enough to pretend that there is a tournament in-game and have the player fight 3-4 rounds before Boss.

The tournament style might encourage a larger cast of characters that participate in the tournament.

And I want more love from my video game mommy. Real life is sooo bogus... :15:

Years
I want subtle, yet distinct changes in the landscape of Unova. ..And, then I want there to be drastic changes in an area or two (i.e. Cinnabar Island in HGSS, but not necessarily an area destroyed).

I also think a few more areas could be discovered. ..Or, at least a few of the cities that are only accessible post E4 should be expanded upon.

I also want a decent post-E4 story that isn't simply "OH HAY. WE HAVE A BATTLE FRONTIER NOW ~*~*~**~*~ :3!!!" ok

And..well, I want the plot to be even more intriguing and involving than the plot of the former games. (I loved the plot in B/W!)

Also, make more Pokemon available - the only ones that are excusable are starters and various legendaries. Otherwise, they need to be available. >:<

Reference past characters. This includes the previous protagonists (assuming we have new ones) and rivals~

This is all I can think of off hand, but...yeah~

Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2012
I would like a completely different story set in the Unova 5-10 years after the events in BW. We could travel through the towns in a different order, find new towns/cities/routes/caves, and defeat a new villain. The champion, instead of Alder, is the character we played as in BW. And I would also like to meet N again after he flew away. Maybe at a secret island far away from civilization?

Back