• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pkm's Black and White League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
  • Defended my gym 1-0 against PK. Though I suppose that really didn't even count as a challenge because of the lack of ghosts...

And Houndoomed, sorry for not getting back to you earlier on that message. I was waiting to see how long this match against PK would last. Ferrothorn v. Gliscor is what slowed things down. I probably won't have time tonight. How 'bout tomorrow?

Thats cool, catch you then

Years
  • Goddamit, I lost again 1-0. I need more Ice. And that F***n' Gliscor... I've got bad things in store for it next time... Good Game, Aoife.

Well, it wouldn't have counted anyways. You didn't bring a single ghost and for it to have counted, you would've needed three. Yeah, GG though. Politoed gave me some problems.

Thats cool, catch you then

Thank you.

pknight96

Massive Unidentified Terrestrial Organism
    Years
  • This is the same mistake I made, you need to have 3 ghosts at all times, unless a friendly specified otherwise

Oh... That is very disappointing. I apologize to ASB and Aoife for wasting your time. Ugh... I did the same in my battle against Plasmette, too. Do I lose that badge, then? Oh god, this makes me feel like a complete idiot...

Jolteon*

Super Boss Trainer
    Years
  • Oh... That is very disappointing. I apologize to ASB and Aoife for wasting your time. Ugh... I did the same in my battle against Plasmette, too. Do I lose that badge, then? Oh god, this makes me feel like a complete idiot...
    Hey, can I challenge your gym?

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Nov 28, 2016
    Oh... That is very disappointing. I apologize to ASB and Aoife for wasting your time. Ugh... I did the same in my battle against Plasmette, too. Do I lose that badge, then? Oh god, this makes me feel like a complete idiot...
    It's all good I need to make it more specific on the main thread.

pknight96

Years
  • Oh, and PKM, if you are ready to challenge, I'll be waiting. And to ASB, I didn't complain that you defended you gym with only 2 Dragons (Salamence and Latios). So, technically speaking, we both broke that rule.

Hey, can I challenge your gym?

Right after PKM has his match with me.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2013
    Oh, and PKM, if you are ready to challenge, I'll be waiting. And to ASB, I didn't complain that you defended you gym with only 2 Dragons (Salamence and Latios). So, technically speaking, we both broke that rule.

Right after PKM has his match with me.

I realized tht once that battle started. I was going to give you the badge and not mention it if you had used 3 ghosts.

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2012
    Can i challenge PKnight, Lady Scathac and TheOpera Ghost all to gym battles, also if im not battling someone can people challenge me, i wont be on my comp for a while so i just want to get some battles lined up :)

Houndoomed

Battle Master
    Years
  • I won a friendly with the bastard 3-0

Jolteon won the Earthbadge 1-0 - just - what a nail biter Good game, I thought I was gone from Kingdra

pknight96

Years
  • Ahhh...well then...did you quit, or did your internet crap out? If it was the former, I won 3-0. Nevermind, saw your earlier post. And yes, Chandelure and Golurk are Trick Room Gods.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Nov 28, 2016
    Ahhh...well then...did you quit, or did your internet crap out? If it was the former, I won 3-0. Nevermind, saw your earlier post. And yes, Chandelure and Golurk are Trick Room Gods.
    My team is all about speed without it i get owned :P. Your candle thing was ruining my steel pokemon.

Well I'm off to bed. Be back on tmr.

Houndoomed

Battle Master
    Years
  • Defended my gym against Ex 4-0 Groudon really swept up! Good game

I'll be round for some more challenges later today

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back