• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pkm's Black and White League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jolteon*

Super Boss Trainer
Years
  • I know drizzle/swift swim are banned by smogon's rules, but I dont see anything in these rules. Is it banned here? Other question, my pic is "Too large" for my signature; why is that?

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2013
    I know drizzle/swift swim are banned by smogon's rules, but I dont see anything in these rules. Is it banned here?

Probably not. Jolteon, wanna battle with me? It would be nice if you didn't use a stall team but you don't have to if you don't want to.

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2012
    Probably not. Jolteon, wanna battle with me? It would be nice if you didn't use a stall team but you don't have to if you don't want to.

Why wouldn't u want jolteon to use a stall team when half your team is stall? That sounds kinda dumb

But good game

I lose

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2013
    Why wouldn't u want jolteon to use a stall team when half your team is stall? That sounds kinda dumb

But good game

I lose

Not really. My Dusclops is normally used to cripple physical sweepers and my Ferrothorn is there to lay entry hazards and get out. The rest of my team is offensive. The problem was that you completely walled my Dusclops by using fire types so I had to rely on Night Shade. Good game nonetheless. I was just trying out some new pokemon that I thought might be good.
    4-0

Jolteon*

Super Boss Trainer
    Years
  • Not really. My Dusclops is normally used to cripple physical sweepers and my Ferrothorn is there to lay entry hazards and get out. The rest of my team is offensive. The problem was that you completely walled my Dusclops by using fire types so I had to rely on Night Shade. Good game nonetheless. I was just trying out some new pokemon that I thought might be good.
    4-0

How do you get pokémon to level 100 quickly for battles?

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2013
    Sorry, I don't have another team except for one with a Drizzle+Swift Swim combo.

Ok then. I'll challenge you later then. This will give me the opportunity to try out the art of stallbreaking.

How do you get pokémon to level 100 quickly for battles?

First get the pokemon to a level that could be used to battle the elite 4 with (I start with level 70). Next remove every pokemon from your party except the one you are trying to level up. Fight the elite 4 using that pokemon. Start with the elite 4 member that you have a type advantage over and end with the elite 4 member that gives you the most trouble. Do this multiple times. It only really works for sweepers though. It's actually a fast way to get pokemon to level 100.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2012
    Not really. My Dusclops is normally used to cripple physical sweepers and my Ferrothorn is there to lay entry hazards and get out. The rest of my team is offensive. The problem was that you completely walled my Dusclops by using fire types so I had to rely on Night Shade. Good game nonetheless. I was just trying out some new pokemon that I thought might be good.
    4-0

Yea I just made this team and it's awesome on wifi match up. If you know how I can better it let me know. MSG me tho. I thought that match was awesome none the less

Houndoomed

Battle Master
    Years
  • Ok then. I'll challenge you later then. This will give me the opportunity to try out the art of stallbreaking.

First get the pokemon to a level that could be used to battle the elite 4 with (I start with level 70). Next remove every pokemon from your party except the one you are trying to level up. Fight the elite 4 using that pokemon. Start with the elite 4 member that you have a type advantage over and end with the elite 4 member that gives you the most trouble. Do this multiple times. It only really works for sweepers though. It's actually a fast way to get pokemon to level 100.

Thats exactly how I used to do it before I got my life time supply of candies, I used to love torching aron in platinum with houndoom lol

Anyone up for a match?

dyenguard

Burst of Flame!
    Years
  • I am up for a match, and I will challenge your gym too!

EDIT* read your gym rules, do you mind if we do a flat battle? If you like, it wont count as a gym challenge.

Years
  • Can i challenge PKnight, Lady Scathac and TheOpera Ghost all to gym battles, also if im not battling someone can people challenge me, i wont be on my comp for a while so i just want to get some battles lined up :)

Sure. If you're on, I'll battle you after I take on Houndoomed. Unlike our previous battles, however, I doubt that it'll take long. I'm predicting ubers. xD It's a shame I have no strategy whatsoever when it comes to those (competitive anyways). God, I don't think I've even ever beaten the mole. D:

dyenguard

Burst of Flame!
    Years
  • If hoondoomed isn't back, do you want to have a quick battle? I would prefer flat battle, as my lvl 100's have 0 strategy TT

This doesn't have to count as a gym challenge either.

Houndoomed

Battle Master
    Years
  • Sure. If you're on, I'll battle you after I take on Houndoomed. Unlike our previous battles, however, I doubt that it'll take long. I'm predicting ubers. xD It's a shame I have no strategy whatsoever when it comes to those (competitive anyways). God, I don't think I've even ever beaten the mole. D:

Im here, be there in a sec challenging for your badge

If hoondoomed isn't back, do you want to have a quick battle? I would prefer flat battle, as my lvl 100's have 0 strategy TT

Im here

Howd you get a lifetime supply of candy?

Action replay

Years
  • If hoondoomed isn't back, do you want to have a quick battle? I would prefer flat battle, as my lvl 100's have 0 strategy TT

Uh, I'll flat so long as it is Doubles or Trips. I just, as a general rule, despise flat battles, especially singles. It's pretty much just HO because three poke'mon isn't really enough to form a cohesive strategy. And then the HO is limited with Item Clause. And then some popular OU's are banned because they are specials (Celebi, Jirachi, Victini, etc.) But yeah, flat Doubles or Trips I'd do as a friendly. If you want I'll battle after I take care of business with Houndoomed?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back