• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sacred Fire, Divine Water [OOC-SU] [T]

Which Family is teh bestest evar?

• Total voters

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
@Akio-San: I might have Seraphina interact with your character for a moment. and I'm going with the plan of her falling ill. I probably won't post after this next post since I'm leaving in two days, but tomorrow will be pretty busy

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2012
I finally got my post up. ^.^ Hope you guys all like it. Nina's voice is in Grey, as that colour is in the colour scheme of Minccino.

And is it all right that Aimi's colour is purple? There aren't other colours on Mincinno that isn't, white, so I used Aimi's usual colour.

And by the way, of course, bold is speaking, and italics are thought. :D

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Oooooh, meloetta. Our characters will not get along. At all. :P good post btw.

And yes, machomuu, links and humans are the same genderOoo

Arctos

Fire and Blood
Years
I've made my post. Not as long as I would like but any longer and it felt like I was padding. Quality of quantity =P . Anyway I believe the colours for each character are self evident. I did not seperate thought and speech through font however I think i will do so next time for ease of reading.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Icarus, nicknamed Pit, it sitting at one of the benches petting his Eevee. Meloetta142, wondering when Aimi will see Pit sitting alone. :P

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2012
She will see him, but will be reluctant to actual speak with him. It may end up being Nina that makes her. XD

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
She will see him, but will be reluctant to actual speak with him. It may end up being Nina that makes her. XD

Well Ichigo is also shy, so I guess it's Nina who will bring them together! xD

I can't do much posting Pit just sitting on a bench, so you'll have to post next. They're both shy to speak also. :P

Flyborg

I was halfway to Gotham City
Years
Full Name: Kozue Tazmily
Sex: Male

Family: Divine Water
Career: Combat cleric (i.e. defensive/healing magic), scouting

Appearance: Kozue has black hair in an oicho chonmage style.He nearly always wears a kimono like below, although the color varies. For footwear Kozue wears light leather tabi shoes that are comfortable to move in. He doesn't bother to changes this style for formal occasions. He's also a foot short for his age, often getting mistaken as younger than he is, which really gets on his nerves
Spoiler:

Personality: Kozue takes things very seriously for his age. He would much rather listen to political matters and help out the family in anyway he can rather than fool around and be unproductive. Due to this he puts himself on a high pedestal and looks down on others his age because of it. Being respectful of elders is one of his top priorities. He loves socializing with adults, but he can get very pushy when he feels someone is patronizing or rejecting him for his age, and can will do whatever it take's prove his maturity...
...no matter how irritating he gets.
History: Kozue was begat into the world by Goro, a Divine Water minuteman and Kaida, a healer. Instead of folowing his father's footsteps in the ways of the blade, Kozue shown more interest in his mother's power's to make boo-boos disappear, and began training with his mother at the age of seven, much to his father's dismay; he saw such spells as woman's magic. Goro has kept quiet about his resentment, to keep the family from getting hostile. though his patrol-mates won't let him live it down.
At the age of eleven, Kozue stumbled upon a scroll in the Divine Water's library that taught the ability to create invisible magic armors that derive from the pokemon moves reflect and light screen. He vigorously studied it. And very recently, he made his father proud by asking for a shikomizue (a sword that is concealed in a cane). figuring that it was a better weapon than a stick.

Skills: Kozue is an accompished healer for his age, being able to heal venous injuries in seconds. From what he has learned from his spell scroll, he can make the light screen variation fairly well, but the reflect version is giving him trouble.
Flaws: His idea of maturity is somewhat exaggerated, thinking that you can't have a sense of humor, or laugh occasionally. He is very egotistical and downright antagonistic to people he deems immature. When things seem uncertain, he is prone to panic attacks. His healing spell is inspired by the pokemon move heal pulse, meaning he can't use his healing magic on himself. While he does have a shikomize, he is not very skilled with it, treating it as a sharp club.
Weapon: Shikomize

Pokemon: Cottenee
Pokemon Name: Yagi
Pokemon Personality: Yagi is a very sarcastic pokemon, always poking fun at Kozue's broad generalizations on maturity. Deep down he just wants Kozue to lighten up and be a kid for once. Either way, they are the closest of friends
Pokemon History: Much similar to Kozue's desire to grow up, Yagi's most desired material possession is a sun stone. A book could be filled with the misadventures of which the duo have been on. They have only found one, but it is being guarded by a kleptomaniac Pidgeot, which doesn't agree with Yagi's grass-typing
Pokemon Specialty: Much like his human link, Yagi takes more of a support role in battle, utilizing numerous powders, spores, and leech seeds to great effect. Using tailwind, Yagi can move across a battlefield quickly. Although a support pokemon, he can use razor leaf and gust when cornered.
Pokemon Flaws: Yagi's sarcastic nature can get annoying to other pokemon, even to Kozue most of the time. He can also get pretty cruel in his judgments, and is slow to trust. Combat wise, he is a pretty fragile pokemon, using mostly tricks and gimmicks to survive. Many flying types can take advantage of his tailwind strategy and ride the air current themselves to catch up to him.

Proof of Reading: The kid from Pokemon Chronicles was gawking at some oriental dancing chicks until a gangster crashes the party. The kid beats him up with his flaming weasel, and an old man congratulates him with a story which he as an uncultured youth can't appreciate.

Anything Else: I'm tired, goodnight.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2012
Ditto with Dia. I am pumped for it to get more exciting!

And yeah, I will post next. I'm having writer's block right now, so if it is at all long, it may take a while to get posted. ^.^

Last edited:

-Grayscale-

яιѕєη ƒяσм тнє ๔єα๔...
Years
Maaan, idk who to interact with D: Someone start something with Kim pretty pwease. You could make fun of her outfit or something.

I'm really happy that everyone is posting. Can't wait until we get some more action happening, it seems like a lot of people are already chatting and stuff :B

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
@DJYosh: Your post has really made it inconvenient for me. I don't wanna go through the trouble fixing my post, I'm not editting my post. The Minccino, Nina, was actually falling down towards Icarus & Ichigo. I'm leaving it as it is.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Maaan, idk who to interact with D: Someone start something with Kim pretty pwease. You could make fun of her outfit or something.

I'm really happy that everyone is posting. Can't wait until we get some more action happening, it seems like a lot of people are already chatting and stuff :B
Kita's free, though I think it might be better if you socialized with him, since he's not really one to approach others without reason.

Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2013
@DJYosh: Your post has really made it inconvenient for me. I don't wanna go through the trouble fixing my post, I'm not editting my post. The Minccino, Nina, was actually falling down towards Icarus & Ichigo. I'm leaving it as it is.
Speaking of inconvenience, I post on the site, then decide I'd like to go to bed after about another 20 or so minutes of browsing youtube. I shut down, go to bed, then find out someone else wants me to edit my post (which came in 45 minutes before yours did) because it doesn't fit in with yours. I'll edit my post, but I'm not even going to be subtle when I say I am not happy with it. Especially since I need to get it edited before I leave for my Aunt's wedding later today. =.=

Fyi, I don't mean to speak for other people, but I'm pretty sure what happens to Nina is up to the person who is controlling her.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2012
Honestly, Ichigo and Icarus were planning on interacting with Nina and Aimi, worry about that. ^.^'

I would type up a new post right now, but I have to go to a wedding, as well. . .XD!

Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2013
Honestly, Ichigo and Icarus were planning on interacting with Nina and Aimi, worry about that. ^.^'

I would type up a new post right now, but I have to go to a wedding, as well. . .XD!
Ah, I wasn't aware of that. I just thought that the way that Shiny Diamond told me to edit my post was a bit rude.

I'm afraid I didn't get to finish fixing my post in time so I'll just delete it and start my OP over again. I'll write it back up sometime tonight or tomorrow, depending on when I get back.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Flyborg, your Sign-Up is Accepted.

Also, with this event, I'd like to leave those I've involved in it to be the only ones trying to help. Who's to say your character can't watch, though. It's just a small surprise for a few fellow members.

Back