• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sacred Fire, Divine Water [OOC-SU] [T]

Which Family is teh bestest evar?

• Total voters

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
Years
  • "Divine water is cooler than Sacred Fire! Also I'm a wizard!" Proclaimed Tsurara.

"I was almost late, though I still showed up on time, Kim." Spoke Hikari.

"I'm your White Mage!" Exclaimed Seraphina.

Adeline mumbled, "I insult all of you behind your backs."

Masashi mentioned, "I make water, so you'll die without me."

Kim watched everyone, thinking I hate everyone.

Sakimoto found a party pooper like himself to talk to.

Icarus didn't talk.

Aimi didn't care about anything, unlike her link, who now obsesses with Tsurara and Magic.

Teruyoshi is the other party pooper.

Kita was another party pooper, but this time with a book.

Kazuma was hiding in a tree the whole time.

Aimi's link doesn't like birds.

DJYosh deleted a post.

Icarus spoke, barely.

OH NOES TEH GURL IZ FRUZIN!!

Kim actually cared about someone! Not Tsurara though.

Seraphina the healer (ironically) is sick!

__

~FIN
    *chokes on my mac n cheese* LOLLL.

And, Gray, your drawing asdfghjkl; it's so top notch, I love it.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • o.o Actually not that bad! The drawing is amazing, it makes me want to become an artist... Or just a tracer.

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
    Years
  • Nice pic, grayscale. What'd you use to color it? I have a hard time getting nice even anime style coloring. Then again, I have trouble drawing anime stuff in the first place.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • I LOVE DRAGON BALL ABRIDGED!!!!!
    OMG WTF ME 2 OMGOMGOMG OMAIGAWD!!!!1!1!!!!!111!!!!!!!!1111!!1!1!!!111!1ONE

Machomuu, Kim is from Sacred Fire. You might wanna edit that post of yours, otherwise it's very confusing lol. All the legendary beasts are from Sacred Fire, while the legendary birds are Divine Water That's how I try to remember who is where.
    I remember Kim as the girl on the at the side of the party, watching everyone else and thinking, "Hate you, hate you, hate you, you're okay, hate you, hate you, stab you in the neck, hate you, hate you, hate you, Oh, hey Tsurara! i hate you especially!"

I drew Kim during my freetime if anyone wants to see what she looks like, lol... its kinda messy and stuff sry lol. Had to also reduce the file a bit since it was pretty big(and still is OTL). These aren't her work clothes of course.

Spoiler:

I wanna draw more people from this RP, but there's so many X'D

EDIT: Thanks a lot everyone for such nice feedback!
    AMAZING!! Also wishing I could draw~

Think you could try Tsurara? there's that small sprite of him, and the first post I used to describe his appearance.

Nice pic, grayscale. What'd you use to color it? I have a hard time getting nice even anime style coloring. Then again, I have trouble drawing anime stuff in the first place.
    If I could draw, I'd troll people by telling them "Oh, I used MS Paint."

-Grayscale-

яιѕєη ƒяσм тнє ๔єα๔...
    Years
  • I remember Kim as the girl on the at the side of the party, watching everyone else and thinking, "Hate you, hate you, hate you, you're okay, hate you, hate you, stab you in the neck, hate you, hate you, hate you, Oh, hey Tsurara! i hate you especially!"

^ Legit

Nice pic, grayscale. What'd you use to color it? I have a hard time getting nice even anime style coloring. Then again, I have trouble drawing anime stuff in the first place.

I use Paint Tool SAI, if you've ever heard of that. Great for coloring and lineart, but it doesn't have as much effects as PS or anything.

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
    Years
  • OH! YOU USED A COMPUTER. WELL THEN.

Jk, I jest. I thought you used like, markers or something. I'm pretty old fashioned, and stick to pencil and crayons (dont laugh, crayons are legit)

I'm not any good at memory drawing, so if I want to do origonal stuff I usually combine, hitchike and modify (aka how to cheat in art class) Theres also ping pong, but thats just for brainstorming. Im awesome at brainstorming.

Akio-san: OMG DBZ LOLEDNESS ROFTLMAOOLOLOL! I never actually watched DBZ, just the abridged. But I learned enough about it from kids talking on the bus to understand a lot of the dbz related humor. My favorite episode is when Frieza "kills" krillin...like twice. He stabs him with his beast mode horns or something, and throws him like a bull. Maade me lol several times over.

Last edited:

silverexorcist

Individualism in Normalcy!
    Years
  • Yeah, I'm late in commenting, but....

I drew Kim during my freetime if anyone wants to see what she looks like, lol... its kinda messy and stuff sry lol. Had to also reduce the file a bit since it was pretty big(and still is OTL). These aren't her work clothes of course.

Spoiler:

I wanna draw more people from this RP, but there's so many X'D

EDIT: Thanks a lot everyone for such nice feedback!

The jealousy burns from one who sucks at drawing (physically or computer) XD I swear, if I was capable of doing something half as good as this, I would spend a lot of time drawing my characters...Then I'd official have no life. But it would be worth it XD

P.S. the highlights in her hair look cool O.O

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • We should have a contest, between who's more rude: Adeline or Kim.

WHO WILL WIN? THE QUIET WOMAN OF A MILLION SMARTA** COMMENTS, OR THE SILENT GIRL WHO DEEPLY WISHES EVERYONE WEREN'T THERE!? Especially Tsurara

Meh. Also, looks like the polls are tied even on the families!! 6 and 6!

Flyborg

I was halfway to Gotham City
    Years
  • I'm probably over thinking this, but does a persons link have to be the same as one of their parent's? Or what if two people fall in love and their links aren't in the same egg group? I spent a whole evening thinking about this. xD

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • I'm probably over thinking this, but does a persons link have to be the same as one of their parent's? Or what if two people fall in love and their links aren't in the same egg group? I spent a whole evening thinking about this. xD

Don't overthink something like that. I think the link should match the link of at least one parent, as for egg groups, I've always been somewhat iffy on it, so it's up to you there. Since the child is born along with the link (the link's parents being the parents' links) it would make sense that there's some sort of species match.

-Grayscale-

яιѕєη ƒяσм тнє ๔єα๔...
    Years
  • We need Pink to post, lol.

Anyways, Adeline is probably rudest. But I don't know if my vote counts anyways... aha. /depends

I wonder what'll happen when Kim and her try to socialize about something...
    lD

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • We need Pink to post, lol.

Anyways, Adeline is probably rudest. But I don't know if my vote counts anyways... aha. /depends

I wonder what'll happen when Kim and her try to socialize about something...
    lD

Pink posted her post to me to see if it was good. Her post will also include Icarus too, so she just wanted to make sure. She should be able to post in a couple hours when she gets up, finishes work, finishes math n' such. Now Adeline, & Kim? I'm choosing Adeline 'cause I barely know them! xD I'm judging them by their name!

Arctos

Fire and Blood
    Years

Personally I think egg groups are damn stupid when taken any further than they are meant to be. They are a game mechanic In my eyes and nothing more in that allowing Pokemon of supposedly different species to interbreed would infer that they are all just sub species and the egg group is in fact the species. It just doesn't work in my eyes but then again it's the world of Pokemon so normal rules can't be said to apply.

Bottom line is decide for yourself but it is highly unlikely your character would happen to fall in love with someone with the same Pokemon link and only slightly less unlikely they would fall in love with someone who's Pokemon is in the same egg group. I would advise just ignoring this issue as it shouldn't come up IC.

(sorry for poor post here iPod keyboard is laggy and awkward)

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • Greetings all, Konnichiha!

Anyways, I'm glad to see we're off to a great start!

I'll make my next post after ShinyDiamond, once Icarus has his Eevee pull the Pokemon out of the sculpture.

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
    Years
  • Konnichiwa, Akio-san! (look I'm officially fluent in Japanese! /sarcasm)

Heres a question to start up this OOC awesomeness.

Why did you pick your pokemon as your link?

I picked Salamence because Makoto is (almost obviously) based off Kain in appearence and job. (Though hes more of an Angeal in personality) So a dragon would have made sense to match his armor. Also, I picked Salamence because it was blue, like the Divine Water. And finally, Saphira provided the inspiration for a dragon link.

silverexorcist

Individualism in Normalcy!
    Years
  • Why did you pick your pokemon as your link?

The first thing I thought when I thought about what to use as a link was that they had to bear resemblence to a swordsman. I had already had my character in mind, so that much was certain. As I thought, I figured that as part of Sacred Fire, a grass type would tend to flourish. Immediately, leaf blade came to mind. So I thought of all the pokemon that could use leaf blade. I liked the idea of Gallade, but I figured that that was far too direct. I considered Leafeon and Bellosom, but they lack actual physical sword parts. To tell you the truth, I would have liked to use Virizion, but clearly putting another legendary trio into this mess (especially Johto) would be stepping way over the line. So I went onto Serebii and looked at all the pokemon that could use Leaf Blade. I picked Leavanny right away because it can use swords dance and x-scissor as well, making it absolutement magnifique! My last resorts would have been either Grovyle or Farfetch'd, but thankfully it wasn't necessary :)

Back