The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Old July 27th, 2012, 10:04 AM
Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zagan View Post
Swift, just made my second part of Hogans Safari adventures, i hope its ok
A-Ok! And a successful catch :D.

You even got a dreamworld ability, the dice sure like you XD.
Old July 27th, 2012, 10:14 AM
Zagan
King of Demons

Nature: Quirky
always a good thing :D
Old July 27th, 2012, 10:42 AM
Magic

I've updated the first post of the IC thread with all your Pokémon details - if everyone new could check their own and get back to me if anything is wrong. There are a few <BLANKS> where there was only three moves (and a missed ability I think).
Old July 27th, 2012, 10:45 AM
Fuyu
Raising Heart, set up!

Nature: Gentle
You put my buddy Mammoth instead of me next to Ortzi. Other than that, it's good!

Old July 27th, 2012, 10:54 AM
Mr. Mammoth
One cool snowman

Nature: Relaxed
Just a quick question, who is in the "lobby" of the boat right now? And is anyone there up for a battle?
Old July 27th, 2012, 11:54 AM
Zagan
King of Demons

Swift, all good, but u need to add the details of my venomoth (ive updated my SU with the addition of Venomoth, who is nicknamed Hazard ) + Youve let Simipour level by 2
Old July 27th, 2012, 06:37 PM
Subsonic
Safe in My Hands

D; Aww I didn't catch that girafarig. I had plans for that crazy one. Is it okay if I write a post about attempting another capture?

Credit: Allstate + Eli Lieb
Old July 27th, 2012, 09:15 PM
BrainstØrm
Lonely Planet Boy

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to BrainstØrm
Next post will be coming up tomorrow. Sorry for the lack of posts, this week was an effingly busy one.
Old July 28th, 2012, 02:30 AM
Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zagan View Post
Swift, all good, but u need to add the details of my venomoth (ive updated my SU with the addition of Venomoth, who is nicknamed Hazard ) + Youve let Simipour level by 2
Oooh yes, and maths fail XD I only meant to award 1 level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by First Snow View Post
D; Aww I didn't catch that girafarig. I had plans for that crazy one. Is it okay if I write a post about attempting another capture?
Since it was Uncommon that is fine Snow :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick Fizz View Post
Next post will be coming up tomorrow. Sorry for the lack of posts, this week was an effingly busy one.
Don't worry Mick, you've been quite active anyway :3 Look forward to your post!
Old July 28th, 2012, 10:42 AM
NightOfRemorse
my anxieties have anxieties

Awww oh my god it's Calcifer! xD
I stay away
Old July 28th, 2012, 10:45 AM
Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightOfRemorse View Post
Awww oh my god it's Calcifer! xD
It is! :D

Greiger and Fuyu, I shall decide the winner of Blaze vs Alystar - It's up to you guys whether you go for a second around after :3.
Old July 28th, 2012, 10:51 AM
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe

Nature: Serious
@SwiftSign So you'll write up a post about one of our pokemon collapsing then? Do I set up another post then? I was thinking that Blaze would be defeated since he is at the biggest disadvantage.
Old July 28th, 2012, 11:17 AM
Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greiger View Post
@SwiftSign So you'll write up a post about one of our pokemon collapsing then? Do I set up another post then? I was thinking that Blaze would be defeated since he is at the biggest disadvantage.
That's what I would do ordinarily, although if you'd prefer to let Blaze lose yourself then that's fine :D I just wasn't sure if you guys had decided who would win since there were lots of close shots.

Basically, feel free to write one more post - either declare Blaze the loser or leave it open on an attack (like you have been doing) and I shall step in.

Winner or loser both Pokémon/trainers will be rewarded.
Old July 28th, 2012, 12:16 PM
Zagan
King of Demons

Anyone want a naughty litwick messing up their battle? since Hogan is watching the battles, it:

a) gives me an excuse to post

b) shows how disobedient Nudge the litwick is

Old July 28th, 2012, 04:26 PM
King!
better

Nature: Jolly
Urgh, I really hate to do this because I'm in love with this RP and I had some plans for Nadia, but I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to keep up with it anymore :(

Going away really set me back on my homework for next years Honors English, and I have too many more books to read and papers to write D: I'm so sorry to let you down like this, and I truly wish the best for this RP. I'll definitely be following along, and I'd love to see it make it to the end!

Best of luck all of you, and once again, I'm extremely sorry for this.

-King!
Old July 28th, 2012, 04:32 PM
Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by King! View Post
Urgh, I really hate to do this because I'm in love with this RP and I had some plans for Nadia, but I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to keep up with it anymore

Going away really set me back on my homework for next years Honors English, and I have too many more books to read and papers to write D: I'm so sorry to let you down like this, and I truly wish the best for this RP. I'll definitely be following along, and I'd love to see it make it to the end!

Best of luck all of you, and once again, I'm extremely sorry for this.

-King!
Oh no I was hoping to see more of Nadia. Nevertheless, I know school comes first. I hope you manage to get your work done.

Starting to wonder if I'm being too rigid with the timings, if anyone else having issues with it? I mean I know I encourage everyone to post at least once but if you think each event-day should be longer than 10 IRL days please drop me a line.
Old July 28th, 2012, 04:38 PM
PkmnRangerJ
Pokemon Ranger

lol i have been watching wayyyyyyyy to much sentai lately, hell my post seems ripped out of an episode. double hell i even added a PTSD backstory for Orenji xD
Old July 29th, 2012, 02:04 PM
Subsonic
Safe in My Hands

@Swift: Actually, I think I'll hold back on catching that Girafarig. (As you can see I have a hard time deciding if I should catch a pokemon or not...) (You may post the next event if you wish, if you guys were waiting on me. )

Credit: Allstate + Eli Lieb
Old July 29th, 2012, 02:14 PM
Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by First Snow View Post
@Swift: Actually, I think I'll hold back on catching that Girafarig. (As you can see I have a hard time deciding if I should catch a pokemon or not...) (You may post the next event if you wish, if you guys were waiting on me. )
The event will be posted either tomorrow evening or Tuesday afternoon!

Baker's Bulbasaur - if you're out there, you need to post before I post the event or your character will be written out.
Old July 29th, 2012, 02:25 PM
silverexorcist
Individualism in Normalcy!

Nature: Adamant
I'm going to be out of the state starting tomorrow until friday, so if any bunnying is necessary, feel free to do so. I'll get caught up when I get back.
Old July 29th, 2012, 06:42 PM
Baker's Bulbasaur
Pokemon Bard

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwiftSign View Post

The event will be posted either tomorrow evening or Tuesday afternoon!

Baker's Bulbasaur - if you're out there, you need to post before I post the event or your character will be written out.
When will this be?

Only just got home, flight was delayed >.<

I really can't apologise enough, gonna start catching up now.

Edit:

Ok I have made my post, I was going to make a much larger one to try and make up for my absence, but if there is a new event going up soon I figured it'd be best to wait for that before doing anything to add detail to the story progression of my character.

You will notice in my post I have had Link send out his Murkrow, I would like to encourage my fellow RP'ers to Bunny the Murkrow any way you see fit, even if just noticing it flying around, or perching somewhere, it would really help my character get back into the swing of things, even if just via the Pokemon for now!

Again, my apologies to everyone for my lack of posting, it's not usually like me honest! =(

^ R a c h e l ^

''You think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark, I was born into it, moulded by it.
I didn't see the light until I was already a man, and by then it was nothing to me but blinding
''

Twitter | Facebook

Last edited by Baker's Bulbasaur; July 29th, 2012 at 07:43 PM.
Old July 30th, 2012, 02:01 AM
NightOfRemorse
my anxieties have anxieties

Today I went into three different historic ships (they were freaking incredible too) being preserved in my area and I kept thinking about this RP. xD that's kind of irrelevant but I just had to share.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PkmnRangerJ View Post
lol i have been watching wayyyyyyyy to much sentai lately, hell my post seems ripped out of an episode. double hell i even added a PTSD backstory for Orenji xD
What's a sentai pose?! When I read your posts I try to imagine what they look like but I really have no clue. Lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baker's Bulbasaur View Post
You will notice in my post I have had Link send out his Murkrow, I would like to encourage my fellow RP'ers to Bunny the Murkrow any way you see fit, even if just noticing it flying around, or perching somewhere, it would really help my character get back into the swing of things, even if just via the Pokemon for now!
I bunny'd your Murkrow; I really really hope I didn't make it act out of character or anything because then I would feel so bad. xD
I stay away
Old July 30th, 2012, 03:36 AM
Baker's Bulbasaur
Pokemon Bard

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightOfRemorse View Post
I bunny'd your Murkrow; I really really hope I didn't make it act out of character or anything because then I would feel so bad. xD
So I just read, Thankyou for doing so ^_^
No that was absolutely fine, I really should update his personality as well as just his History on my characters profile page. But no that was fine, he is very solemn when with Link due to lack of love (awwww boooo) but when he is adventuring alone he is somewhat mischievous!

^ R a c h e l ^

''You think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark, I was born into it, moulded by it.
I didn't see the light until I was already a man, and by then it was nothing to me but blinding
''

Twitter | Facebook
Old July 30th, 2012, 04:57 AM
Zagan
King of Demons

lol, story is progressing nicely, but im a bit stuck ICly

Old July 30th, 2012, 06:15 PM
PkmnRangerJ
Pokemon Ranger

Lol NightofRemorse Super Sentai is same as power rangers. think of the mighty morphin power rangers from the 90's. when they do their little cheesy poses. that.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links