• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Danger on the S.S. Anne [SU+OOC]

PkmnRangerJ

Pokemon Ranger
Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2013
@CrumbledCandyWrapper - welcome back, hope things are looking a bit better!

Thought I'd spice things up a bit with my last post xD

Gee i noticed -.-
What are the odds of another Gyarados appearing so that there can be an "anything you can do i can do better" segment :P

Also, ur character is a douce.... I LOVE IT! XD
Two people from the same town.... exact opposites....... one hates the other.
I smell a SITCOM!
(cue music) Link and Orenjiiiiiiiii. They make a great teeeeeeaaaaaam. (points to Link) He's a psychopath. Music's not his thing. (points to self) So i made the theme. I'm so talented.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
I also love your character! Very sophisticated, love the over the top Gentlemanly ways xD

LMAO!!!

I think this has great potential for a TV show! =P

PkmnRangerJ

Pokemon Ranger
Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2013
Now if Baker just labels his next post "I can do anything better than you" and act accordingly, we will be the best duo in the entire RP xD we will sell hundreds of internetz, we will have such got ratings, we will be like..... Flim and Flam (if you're a brony)
Or Sigfried and Roy, minus the white tiger trying to save my life by trying to kill me

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
I didn't think we were allowed to fight a Pokemon that had already been fought (Was being fought)

I may be wrong though, if so, no problem! haha xD

I'll just wait for Swifty to clarify before posting again ^_^

PkmnRangerJ

Pokemon Ranger
Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2013
It's a diffrent gyarados, since im not catching the one i used in my post u should be fine

Zagan

King of Demons
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Jun 20, 2015
Mmmm, id love to trade for a Swoobat or Galvantula, then again, should of had one of them instead of the ones i picked lol :P but just have to wait for the time to come hehe :) Mammoth, what u wanna do once our pokemon are healed?

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Looking good so far guys! :D Update should come on Friday! :3 Maybe Saturday is I'm dead from work though.

If anyone needs me to end a battle/capture/whatever and I don't respond within 12 hours would you mind just leaving me a VM reminder? That way I'll do it ASAP and you won't have to wait too long XD.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
I was planning to make Dee Dee catch (or at least try to) catch a Whiscash when he went to the deck with Ayame. I hope I can get to it before the next event...

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
So good news is that I will be able to write my post today once I get the school stuff I need to get done to day over it. (Just picking a couple of things up and filling out some forms.)

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Genevieve- welcome backkkkkk ^^ you didn't miss much, luckily :3 the next IC day will come soon ^^

Can anyone tell me what pokemon are on the deck? :3 my phone is slow and i really wanna know since i want Ayame to catch a pokemon when she's on the deck with Dee Dee

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Genevieve- welcome backkkkkk ^^ you didn't miss much, luckily :3 the next IC day will come soon ^^

Can anyone tell me what pokemon are on the deck? :3 my phone is slow and i really wanna know since i want Ayame to catch a pokemon when she's on the deck with Dee Dee

The ones available are Wingull, Marill, Whiscash, Anorith, Mantine and Gyarados.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
Loving how this RPG is going, so many interesting characters, and I'm loving the various storylines slowly moulding into eachother, as well as the love story going on along the side xD

Can't wait for the next event!

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
Yahoo I posted. :D At first I felt like catching a Marril, but changed my mind and added more baby drama. XD (Let the soap opera begin! :D)

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
WAIT I MISSED YOU GUYS MAKING A SITCOM?! Why did I have to miss that of all things? Now my life is shattered into pieces! *dramatic music*

To provide a late answer for your question Zagan, I think some character-interactions would be in place. As all of you other RPers may have assumed, George just loves to make new friends! However, I feel that Link will probably grow tired of Buster in about 5 seconds. And just when he thought that he'd get some peace and quiet... lolnope.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Giselle still isn't feeling 100% so it'll be interesting to figure out how I'm gonna make her act. Will I have her be completely unlike herself or will her mask slide back into place. You'll have to wait and see.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Update later today :D

Once I have recovered from my day of work ;__;.

DONEEEEE :D Enjoy. Hopefully.

Last edited:
Back