• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [OOC/SU][T]

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
IIRC, there were no mentions of specific armor names in the mange of SAO, unlike other RPG's where each armor is unique. So, is it just fine that I inserted the names of my current armor set (Crunch) and the name of a sword (which has a +1 Parry Skill Attribute?) I could change it, but hey. I think it is just logical.

Plus, I added in the monster called Wolf. If anyone wants to, you know, interact with them in the future. They look like normal wolves, but they travel in packs. It just seemed... bland if all monsters were called 'monsters.'

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
IIRC, there were no mentions of specific armor names in the mange of SAO, unlike other RPG's where each armor is unique. So, is it just fine that I inserted the names of my current armor set (Crunch) and the name of a sword (which has a +1 Parry Skill Attribute?) I could change it, but hey. I think it is just logical.

Plus, I added in the monster called Wolf. If anyone wants to, you know, interact with them in the future. They look like normal wolves, but they travel in packs. It just seemed... bland if all monsters were called 'monsters.'

Players are able to name their own equipment because it's A LOT of work to give a name to everything ourselves.

Uhm... since I didn't make a list of monsters that you're able to find on the first floor i'll allow everyone to think of monsters theirselves... but I will start making these lists on the second floor which means you won't be allowed to add your own monsters without our (ShinyDiamond or me) permission.

ShinyDiamond and I came up with an event, this event will be posted in the IC thread within 24 hours.

miltankRancher

Years
Players are able to name their own equipment because it's A LOT of work to give a name to everything ourselves.

Uhm... since I didn't make a list of monsters that you're able to find on the first floor i'll allow everyone to think of monsters theirselves... but I will start making these lists on the second floor which means you won't be allowed to add your own monsters without our (ShinyDiamond or me) permission.

ShinyDiamond and I came up with an event, this event will be posted in the IC thread within 24 hours.

Woot. I did a quick goole search of "SAO Monsters" and it came up with Wolves. There are other monsters there, though some are described as floor 60- difficult.

And cool, an event!

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Yes ofcourse, but... ugh never mind. We should discuss the RP in this OOC and talk about fun things, not my bad English ^^;;
aw don't be like that! I'm trying to help you out, not make fun of you. I'm just trying to be helpful!

and yay event! also, do we have a specific time of day going on right now or is everyone in their own little universes?

Sapphire Rose

Years
aw don't be like that! I'm trying to help you out, not make fun of you. I'm just trying to be helpful!

and yay event! also, do we have a specific time of day going on right now or is everyone in their own little universes?

I know you are c: don't worry ^^

Also, I guess it's past 2 o'clock at the moment~

YellowGardevoir

"Intend to? I already have."
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
Holy crap lots of stuff happen when I'm not looking. We filled up 2 pages in the 2 days I was away. Oh well. Everything is looking really cool you guys!

YellowGardevoir

"Intend to? I already have."
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
Godot interacted with Maria and Lucina in my latest post, but I'll change it if you guys want.

Um, yah. I had Yuri interact with all three of your characters. I hope this isn't a problem, but I will fix if necessary.

Years
I, for once, though it would be a good idea to type my post on PC instead of a Word Document... Then I clicked it away... #so frustrated right now T.T

@ShinyDiamond. I suppose I could do so if you want to? :3

That just happened to me a few days ago while I was doing my SU. Get Lazarus: Form Recovery

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
@ShinyDiamond. I posted. It's kinda rushed, tho. Hopefully you won't mind Kat walking randomly into Robin's room :3

Sapphire Rose

Years
Godot interacted with Maria and Lucina in my latest post, but I'll change it if you guys want.

It's perfectly fine but… Lucina is wearing a cloak to hide her feminine features and acting and ssounding like a guy at the moment xD … yet you called her a girl c: could you change that please?

Um, yah. I had Yuri interact with all three of your characters. I hope this isn't a problem, but I will fix if necessary.

It's fine, it's fine~

miltankRancher

Years
I had dotcom near you [the four people], though not really interacting. He's <HIDING> though, and watching how the event unfolds.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Monday's are always busy for me. Though today is my last meeting for this school year with my volunteer group. So I won't be posting as much today, or for the next two weeks Monday-Friday. Last two weeks of school and I have some big tests coming up.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Monday's are always busy for me. Though today is my last meeting for this school year with my volunteer group. So I won't be posting as much today, or for the next two weeks Monday-Friday. Last two weeks of school and I have some big tests coming up.

Don't worry, I won't be able to post today as well. I'm really busy and I got banned from the computer a while ago…

EDIT: I managed to post anyway~

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Shiren used an exploit to get to the speech area faster.

BAN HER FROM THE GAME.

She's not a beater, though! Honest!

Back