• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [OOC/SU][T]

Tigelreaf

Fairy Tail Trash
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 30, 2017
Are people still allowed to join? :3 Is the Roleplay even active anymore? (Saw some posts about people being angry because of people not answering )

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
I'm sorry guys. Life hasn't been going the way I wanted it...

I've been crying in a corner long enough now though c': I'm gonna pick this up again. Expect a boss updating post by tomorrow~

Tigelreaf- Of course you're still allowed to join~ May I ask where you saw those posts?

Sapphire Rose

Years
I'm sorry guys. Life hasn't been going the way I wanted it...

I've been crying in a corner long enough now though c': I'm gonna pick this up again. Expect a boss updating post by tomorrow~

Tigelreaf- Of course you're still allowed to join~ May I ask where you saw those posts?

Also... Since most of you here were also in Youkai Academy... little surprise... Youkai Academy might be coming back! woo~ It's in the making at least. I'm pretty sad we can't bring the old thread back alive because it seemed to be removed after I came back from my hiatus some time ago...

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

Years
Nice, the queen is back. Welcome back, Rose!

Thanks! I'll make sure to make up for the time I was gone c': Life punched me in the face hard. Time to squeeze lemons in it's eyes.

Also, you might be happy if you read the edit in my last post :p

Back