• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Disappointed with the lack of option make the MC a dark-skinned loli. The smallest body size looked like a teen at best, and you can't even change the skin tone. :'(

Miyuki Sawashiro as a VA is awesome, though.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

I grew up with Golden Sun

never played Fire emblem

and if it's a GBA/DS game, there's always Emulators

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Fire Emblem: Awakening is often considered the best entry in the series, and I'm inclined to agree, for the most part. Part of it hinges on whether you like Strategy(-RPG) Games, though many people who aren't into them like FE:A as well. Heck, I'd go as far as saying it's currently one of the best games on the 3DS. I'd say that the only game I think is better is Virtue's Last Reward, but as far as exclusives go, Awakening's one of the best.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years

Fire Emblem: Awakening is definitely one of the greater entries in the series. I've played 7-10 and 13, and 7 was long my favourite (maybe I'm biased because it was my first). But Awakening is fighting hard to earn that first spot, and it seems to succeed. The last time I got so anxious about the a Fire Emblem Chapter was in Radiant Dawn with the the death counter. :T ... Awakening does it every chapter... or so.

Talking about Radiant Dawn... I shall finish that game... This summer.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I've been in a Pokemon mood so I've been trying to find a used HeartGold to buy. Alas I have not been able to find one because none of the game shops in my area has it (or SoulSilver). Sob.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
I read "Radiant Dawn" as "Romance Dawn", lol. Oh, and I finished The Breaker and its sequel. Up to date. Nothing to read now. :<

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
111.Ecchi you saying...i think you better..

Spoiler:

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Yeah, sure is. Honestly, FT?

And, broken, we're guys. It is normal for us to like ecchi/hentai/yuri manga. I certainly do. Though only if the story is good. Something like Unbalance X Unbalance. <3 It is honestly not much different from how girls like yaoi/shounen ai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back