• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

I don't think it's so much that we like ecchi manga as we like ecchi in manga. I mean, if that were the case I'd be reading Sparrow's Hotel...and I shudder at the thought. The way I do it is by finding a manga and then enjoying the ecchi in it, rather than finding an ecchi and hoping I like the story or bearing through it just 'cause.

Nah, I'm just kidding, you should all watch Sparrow's Hotel. Eiken, too. They're both just great, delightful shows. Yupyup. Hilarious, too.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Well, yeah, I guess you're right. But there have been times when I've enjoyed going through ecchi manga themselves. Unbalance X Unbalance was good. Though it was a manhwa. :p And Freezing, although wasn't as good in the beginning, was sort of nice for a while in the 30-60 chapters range. The way the story was handled in the former was just great. I loved it. And the latter, at the very least, has a better plot than FT. =p

It's true, though. Hard to find an ecchi with a good story. Still searching for something like Unbalance X Unbalance. :<

Gah, you know what? I'll just go watch Gintama. I'm enjoying it anyway. 44 episodes in.

Last edited:

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
    Years

Did I just see somebody use a Fairy Tail image in an anti 'ecchi' post? That's kinda funny.
    now that i think about it...i'll lol ahahahaha *sigh*,i thought we are friends,man!

Yeah, sure is. Honestly, FT?

And, broken, we're guys. It is normal for us to like ecchi/hentai/yuri manga. I certainly do. Though only if the story is good. Something like Unbalance X Unbalance. <3 It is honestly not much different from how girls like yaoi/shounen ai.

Please ..it's Arrow!

483893_351203881664413_1305064816_n.jpg

i'm a girl and i don't like Yaoi..the thought of two men together makes me wanna throw up :x

i only use Yaoi pics to troll my bf,isn't that fun! ^^

I don't think it's so much that we like ecchi manga as we like ecchi in manga. I mean, if that were the case I'd be reading Sparrow's Hotel...and I shudder at the thought. The way I do it is by finding a manga and then enjoying the ecchi in it, rather than finding an ecchi and hoping I like the story or bearing through it just 'cause.

Nah, I'm just kidding, you should all watch Sparrow's Hotel. Eiken, too. They're both just great, delightful shows. Yupyup. Hilarious, too.

ahahaha xD guess what??

Spoiler:

120 btw

derozio

Years
  • LMFAO. Gintama episode 202. HOLY chirst I was laughing so hard, oh my god. Shinpachi, you unfortunate bastard. XD;

> Gintoki becomes Yamcha from DBZ.

gin4.jpg

> Says he returned after 2 years as they made a promise to train and meet on Jabondy Archipalego. lol
    > Kagura is all grown up she got 'em curves now. niiiiice

611ea1a0871ce3fe857df8e3d17b6eb41336620628_full.jpg

> Sadaharu transformed into a new creature
    > Otose and the others became sadaharu's human form's look-alike
    > Otae is married to Kondo. I LOVE THIS, BTW.
    > Kyubei is okay with men touching her. And asks shinpachi to touch her from time to time. To 'experiment'. And then leads his hand to..umm, that part. His reaction?

8c1085d86e7b11e28f8522000a1fb838_6.jpg

> Except, as it turns out, Kyubei actually got a male organ attached there.

images

> Kyubei joins Blue-beard pirates
    > Zura becomes Zurako. <3

seriously. THIS. ****. IS. HILARIOUS. XD; I really, really wish things would stay like this for a few more episodes. XDDDDD;

And I'm obviously a perv. I like pervy stuff.

Last edited:

derozio

Years
  • lmao Inorite? And there's so much more random-ass stuff in this anime omg. Just watch this, lmao

This is just gold. Seriously, more people need to watch it. Too bad most people just go "ehh, the first few episodes were boring we dislike it..." with it. I found them ~sort of~ boring too but the series picks up a LOT after a few episodes. After all the characters have been introduced, I mean.

derozio

Years

Haha, well, you'll have a good time. Just don't let the first few episodes let you drop it. :p

Here's another one:

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • I watched the first two episodes of the series and now I don't feel like watching another 127. |D; I gotta admit the cross-overs are funny, though. There was thie one time when the Gintama department got a letter meant for the D.Gray-man one... And Gin answered the question, which was bout Allen. They put that in the anime as well.

tumblr_mkyrljxRQi1qkw9t0o1_500.gif

And yes, Arrow, that anime is Uta no Prince-sama Maji Love 1000% and Maji Love 2000%. (And despite what a part of the fandom would like to believe, it's not yaoi.)

Last edited:

derozio

Years
  • That's the problem with this anime. The first few episodes are just boring, imo. I dropped it for almost 6 months before picking it up again this month. But it takes a while to build up all the characters and their backstories. Once that is done, however, it becomes really enjoyable. My sister HATED the series because it was super boring. But then she saw me watching episode ~30 or something and started watching it along with me. Now she wants to watch at least a few episodes everyday.

And yeah, they do tons of cross-overs. I saw an episode with "C. Gray Man" and "Best Note" in it yesterday. :p

Years

Nah, a lot of the super dupper people with Anime degrees watch it and give it 9-10's on MAL. Hence it being #2 just below FMA:B

TBH Comedies are the most noncontroversial ones (Nichi/bros) so they get a lot of high ratings. :P

derozio

Years

It's actually good. I don't know, Netto, sometimes the whole "people with anime degrees" thing that you say from time to time gets kinda irritating. Last time you brought that up was when the topic of SAO being bashed online was being discussed. And I did agree to it back then because SAO doesn't deserve being called crap or being rated '1' on sites; it's not that bad by any standards. You were, in my opinion, right when you brought that up.

Not sure if the last post was supposed to say "No, it doesn't deserve a good spot in the MAL rankings" or not but I, for one, do believe that it deserves a spot in the top 20 anime at the very least. It's not just mindless comedy. It has a little of every emotion there is. And, believe it or not, it made me care more about a new character in her introductory episode than I ever cared for Eren's mom in Attack on Titan. (talking about the noodle shop owner. The one who shelters Zura when he's injured) It has good characters with intriguing backgrounds (I'm dying to know the whole deal with Gintoki's past, his teachers and comrades), loads of toilet humor, some really, really good animation and a good soundtrack. And quite a bit of emotional stuff as well.

So no. It's not just a bunch of anime "elitist" or those who have animu-degrees, as you'd like to put it. The show actually does have substance and is not rated that high just because it has a mindless fan-following and has, idk if I'm wrong, acquired a cult status or something.

For the record, I still do put One Piece above it, though. The manga, at least. Anime's been horrible as of late.

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years

Diab is back OMG I missed this place heappssss where is Nica last time I was here she was slapping them 0's for the lolz

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • 132 Nica hasn't been here for quite a while. You can find her in TCTI, though.

@Dero: Now you have me interested in that episode. |D
    I have to mention, though now that I'm reminded of it by listening to the main Hakuouki theme, that by the crack that (sometimes) is Gintama's Shinsengumi will probably clash head on with the serious drama that is Hakuouki's Shinsengumi...in my head at least |D

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years

Ohh Beautiful Nica why did you leave thy Diab alone ;( I must seek out the princess Forever or be Forever alone.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back