• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

*Aura Guardians* Lucario/Riolu Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Welcome to the club .Bacon!

Is there anything else about Riolu that makes it your favorite pokemon?

Also, moar fanart!

Spoiler:

and

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Your links aren't working, Ookami :(

As for having a pet Lucario to play with, I absolutely love the idea! Being able to see him so cheery and cute as you play with him will be beyond adorable ahah. Lucario is one of those Pokémon that I've always seen as the strong and independent type, but releasing a cuter side to him makes him all the better! I fear that his skin would be rather cold from the whole Steel-type element, but I guess that's why we're using a stylus eh? :p

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Your links aren't working, Ookami :(

As for having a pet Lucario to play with, I absolutely love the idea! Being able to see him so cheery and cute as you play with him will be beyond adorable ahah. Lucario is one of those Pokémon that I've always seen as the strong and independent type, but releasing a cuter side to him makes him all the better! I fear that his skin would be rather cold from the whole Steel-type element, but I guess that's why we're using a stylus eh? :p

Darn. They were working when I posted my response...

I had to dig up the pictures again on the internet. Here is another picture too, hopefully they work this time around.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I agree. Having every pokemon show their 'cute side' makes them more lovable. :3

@.Bacon
That's a good enough reason.

Since our club's story hasn't been updated in a while, I might as well add another part to it soon unless anyone else would like to contribute. Don't worry if you're not a good writer or not, it's the creativity that counts!

Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2013
Activeness: Quite active
Pokemon Partner: A male Lucario named Pending, default sprite for now.
Why: Ever since i discovered Lucario he has always been my favorite Pokemon.
Password: Wave-guiding Riolu

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Welcome to the club NamePending!

Did anyone see Lucario and the Mystery of Mew during the get-together movie nights?

TheMasterLucario1

TheMasterlucario1
Years
Activeness: I would be active whenever I have free meaning when I get out of work school and weekends
Partners: I want both! The first lucario normal and the riolu with one leg half way up!
Why?: I want to join this club because I have always liked lucario even before diamond and pearl where released. I saw it somewhere and I knew I had to get one I thought it was even in ruby and I searched my heart out but then found out it was in the next gen. Since then I got my lucario once gen 4 came out and have since had him in my team and top favorites list. Also just look at my name! Lol

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Welcome to the club TheMasterLucario1! Lucario does make a useful pokemon addition to a team. If I get your sprites incorrect, feel free to let me know so I can change it.

TheMasterLucario1

TheMasterlucario1
Years
Thanks for adding me into the club and the riolu is fine but the lucario I wanted was one fully standing with aura sphere in hand. And I use lucario in competitive team as well.

Currrent Topic: I personally don't want the new gen to introduce a third evolution of lucario because I don't want there to be a chance of them ruining lucario since I like him as he is already. I also am very excited to use the pokemon amie feature on my lucario and make the friendship bond stronger!

Last edited:

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Thanks for adding me into the club and the riolu is fine but the lucario I wanted was one fully standing with aura sphere in hand. And I use lucario in competitive team as well.

Currrent Topic: I personally don't want the new gen to introduce a third evolution of lucario because I don't want there to be a chance of them ruining lucario since I like him as he is already. I also am very excited to use the pokemon amie feature on my lucario and make the friendship bond stronger!

I changed the sprite to the one you wanted. Sorry for giving you the wrong sprite. :|

I agree. I think his evolution line is fine where its at and a third evolution would be unnecessary.

TheMasterLucario1

TheMasterlucario1
Years
Thanks and no problem :) . Yes it is unnecessary because it has good stats and a great design as it is adding good new moves wouldn't hurt though am I right?

GuardianofAura

Aura Guardian
Years
Activeness: Very Active
Pokemon Partner: Aura (Riolu) Shiny Riolu
Why: I have been a huge fan of Lucario ever since i saw the 8th pokemon movie. I want to join because i believe that i can talk with many other people who also like Lucario/Riolu, and make many new friends in doing so. Plus, i have started writing a Riolu based fanfiction that i think everyone here will enjoy reading.

Last edited:

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Welcome to the club GuardianofAura!

We are all friendly here, so you can definitely make friends here. Since you like writing, you might want to check out our club's story. You can even contribute to it if you want. (Nothing has been added to it in a while) Its found on the main post and hopefully the link still works. (I hope the page wasn't vandalized)

I have to collect the story all over again because my laptop broke, and my only full copy of the current story is gone forever. It's going to take me a while to fish out all the posts and put them all together.

I'll update your sprite with a shiny Riolu in a couple of hours. As of this post its early in the morning, and i'm too tired to do a simple copy/paste task. I also have to update the sprites list since there are apparently missing sprites.

GuardianofAura

Aura Guardian
Years
Thanks! I'm glad i found this club. Plus, it links to my username somewhat, and this is my common username ;) I would love to contribute to the club's story, if i have the time.

Anyway, continuing with the subject, i definitely do not want a third evolution of Lucario. It would completely ruin Lucario's image and reputation in many ways. It will mess up my book a lot too, and the movie. I like Lucario how he is ;)

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Hey everyone!

I updated the google document with the current club story so far. If anyone wants to contribute to it, please read through the entire story first so you know whats going on. I know its a long story, but its better to keep things understandable. Anyone can read it, so feel free to take a look at it. (although the layout is messy, but everything is copy/pasted until it's eventually finished)

As I stated in the main post, I promise to be more active. The reason for my inactivity was because it was my senior year of high school, and I didn't quite have time to do anything. Also towards the start of summer I ended up doing a lot of traveling so I neglected managing the club in general. However i'll be fully committed now and i'll be updating everything as much as I possibly can. (That includes on DeviantArt too!)

So first thing's first, i'll work on creating a new banner at some point since ours is extremely outdated. Secondly, if anyone wants to have a contest for fun, just let me know and if enough members want one, we can have it. Third, if you are the artist type and wish to contribute to our DeviantArt page, feel free to join our group and start submitting your drawings!

Last edited:

GuardianofAura

Aura Guardian
Years
Where can i find the story? If you can send me a link, i would happily check it out! I tried the link on the main page, but it didn't work.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Apparently you have to be signed in to google in order to view the document. I can't change this, and this is unfortunately the only way to view the document. If anyone knows of a better way I could post the story, please let me know.

Last edited:

GuardianofAura

Aura Guardian
Years
I hate to be persistent, but the link still isn't working for me. I am signed into Google and i do have Google Drive, but i still can't view the club's story. The link shows me this:

Sorry, the file you have requested does not exist.
Make sure that you have the correct URL and that the owner of the file hasn't deleted it.

I really want to read it too! I don't want to trouble you too much though. Thanks for the help!

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
No worries. I hopefully fixed the problem now and the link should be working. (let me know if it doesn't work)

If you still can't view the link I made a temporary alternative that has the entire story here: (http://pastebin.com/pxeSL70k)

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back