• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Aura Guardians* Lucario/Riolu Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Welcome to the club guys!! :3
The link of the story in google documents is working for me.

Did anyone see Lucario and the Mystery of Mew during the get-together movie nights?
well...i didn't see it i am not active much nowadays..but i saw the movie a few years ago and it's an awesome movie. It is one of my fave pokemon movie.

GuardianofAura

Aura Guardian
Years
The link is working now. Thanks for sorting it out! I'll get to reading it. You weren't kidding when you said it was long. Nearly looks as long as my book so far ;) And thanks for the welcome! It's great to be here :)

Ms.Whazzup

The Aura Assassin (Guardian)
Years
Activeness: Very Active (if not busy)
Pokemon Partner: Zero (Lucario) Shiny Lucario
Why: I want to join this club because when I obtained my riolu egg and made it grew into a lucario I was always fascinated with their kind.
Password: Wave-guiding Riolu

Last edited:

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Welcome to the club Ms.Whazzup!

I remember when I obtained my first Riolu egg. I still have the same Lucario I had from Diamond all the way to my White 2 save.

GuardianofAura

Aura Guardian
Years
Welcome Ms.Whazzup! I joined this club not too long ago, and started reading their featured book. Still going through it btw, it's pretty long so far. It's also very good!

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Here is something interesting I found:

Spoiler:

So apparently certain pokemon have "Mega Evolutions" or something like that, and Lucario is one of them. What are everyones thoughts on this?

Even though I don't know too much information on this, it does seem interesting. Although his "Mega Evolution" appearance looks overdone.

GuardianofAura

Aura Guardian
Years
I haven't finished the club's story yet, i'm afraid. I will have a lot more spare time after the 20th though, so i should be able to finish it up then!

As for the Mega Evolution's, i'm pretty impressed with the designs. But i like Lucario how he is right now, and a Mega Evolution of him would ruin my book completely. It does look quite cool, but a bit too much has been added on to him. He was complete enough as it is really. If it does come to happen, then i will be spending a while editing my book. I love the look of Absol and Blaziken though ;)

EDIT: I have done a little research on this and noted that it seems certain to be true that Mega Evolution's are going to be in Pokemon X and Y. Actually, i could use the Mega Evolution of Lucario to my advantage in my book... ideas-ideas.

Last edited:

Ms.Whazzup

The Aura Assassin (Guardian)
Years
Hmmm... They are pretty overdone but they still can make us have new gameplay and I could save my new fanfiction so I can do on the Mega Evolutions. On lucario's side I was thinking to myself why did they do another one of those things? Still maybe we can experience a stronger lucario than usuals but i'm not saying that we should replace our lucarios i'm just saying that maybe they are more stronger than the others yet they have pretty cool looks.

Last edited:

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
If I ever do get X/Y, assuming we can transfer our pokemon from Black 2/White 2, i'll most likely leave my Lucario alone even if the mega evolution is stronger.

GuardianofAura

Aura Guardian
Years
Well, from what i have learned Mega Evolution is only temporary during battle. You hold a specific item for a specific pokemon and it temporarily Mega Evolves during battle. I wonder how this would make Shiny Lucario look...

GuardianofAura

Aura Guardian
Years
Ok, i'll try starting up a new topic. What got everyone into liking Riolu/Lucario? I'm sure there are some pretty epic stories of how everyone got to liking them. I know this has probably been mentioned, but still :D
I started liking Lucario ever since i saw the movie and i actually bothered to hatch the egg from Riley in Diamond. Since i was a complete noob when i got Diamond, i didn't have any clue who Riley was or what the egg he gives you is. But when i evolved my Riolu into Lucario and learned that he was a Pokemon of Aura, i really started liking him and i have used him as much as possible since.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
What got you into liking Lucario/Riolu?
It's a long story. But as weird as this sounds, I had no idea Lucario even existed at first. It all started off with Super Smash Bros. Brawl. At the time I had spent a considerable amount of time on the game, and I never watched Lucario and the Mystery of mew so I didn't know what Lucario looked like even though I knew he was in the game. So one day before I unlocked Lucario as a playable character, my friend tells me, "Have you heard of Lucario? He replaces Mewtwo in this game. I know you used to play Mewtwo a lot back in melee so you might like him." I told him that I wasn't going to switch characters because at the time I was dedicated to using Ike(who I never use anymore). Then one day out of boredom I was playing an all random battle with some of my friends, and I happened to get Lucario as my character. I never played him before so I figured I would get the hang of it since he plays similarly to Mewtwo. After the match was over my friends were surprised at how much of a beating they took when I randomed Lucario and from that point on I slowly started using Lucario in SSBB until he eventually became my best (and only used) character. After that it slowly started snowballing from there and I began taking an interest in Riolu, its pre-evolution. Then I got my Riolu egg from Diamond, hatched it. Evolved it into a Lucario, trained it all the way to 100 and transferred it all the way across all my pokemon games, and he has been a part of all my teams ever since. Between all that I started collecting (cards, plushies, figurines, t-shirts, etc) and drawing everything Lucario and Riolu related. Yeah i'll admit i'm still obsessed to this day but I keep it all to a minimum because the last thing I want is to get tired of it. I have had similar experiences to a past obsession with dragons as a child and I don't want it to happen again.

That's basically my story in a nutshell and summed up as short as I could possibly make it.

GuardianofAura

Aura Guardian
Years
What got you into liking Lucario/Riolu?
It's a long story. But as weird as this sounds, I had no idea Lucario even existed at first. It all started off with Super Smash Bros. Brawl. At the time I had spent a considerable amount of time on the game, and I never watched Lucario and the Mystery of mew so I didn't know what Lucario looked like even though I knew he was in the game. So one day before I unlocked Lucario as a playable character, my friend tells me, "Have you heard of Lucario? He replaces Mewtwo in this game. I know you used to play Mewtwo a lot back in melee so you might like him." I told him that I wasn't going to switch characters because at the time I was dedicated to using Ike(who I never use anymore). Then one day out of boredom I was playing an all random battle with some of my friends, and I happened to get Lucario as my character. I never played him before so I figured I would get the hang of it since he plays similarly to Mewtwo. After the match was over my friends were surprised at how much of a beating they took when I randomed Lucario and from that point on I slowly started using Lucario in SSBB until he eventually became my best (and only used) character. After that it slowly started snowballing from there and I began taking an interest in Riolu, its pre-evolution. Then I got my Riolu egg from Diamond, hatched it. Evolved it into a Lucario, trained it all the way to 100 and transferred it all the way across all my pokemon games, and he has been a part of all my teams ever since. Between all that I started collecting (cards, plushies, figurines, t-shirts, etc) and drawing everything Lucario and Riolu related. Yeah i'll admit i'm still obsessed to this day but I keep it all to a minimum because the last thing I want is to get tired of it. I have had similar experiences to a past obsession with dragons as a child and I don't want it to happen again.

That's basically my story in a nutshell and summed up as short as I could possibly make it.
I gotta admit, how you started liking Lucario is similar to me. I didn't really go into as much detail as i should have, it seems.
I didn't even know Lucario existed until i played SSBB. I didn't even know what SSBB was until i happened to have a friend who played it. You see, i have never been in a good situation financially, and i have never heard of these amazing and epic games until about 6-7 years ago. I know i missed a lot when i started getting into it.
With SSBB, my favorite character was always Kirby and i would dominate my brothers with him. I even completely ignored the fact that Lucario was a playable character. Then i had Pokemon Diamond, and it took me ages to actually bother to hatch the egg Riley gives you. When i saw the Pokemon movie Lucario and the Mystery of Mew shortly afterwards, i rated that as my favorite pokemon movie, bring tears to my eyes at the end. So i eventually hatched the egg in Diamond and found out it was a Riolu, and i had no clue what that was. But when i hatched it, a smile came to my face when i realized Riolu's evolved form was Lucario. Then when i got Super Smash Bros Brawl for myself, i dominated the campaign 100% Intense difficulty and my brother challenged me to a battle. His favorite character is Link, and i always used random because my brother complains too much if i use Kirby or Pikachu. Then i happened to use Lucario, and when i got good at the game, i learned all of his moves and now he is the only character i play as in SSBB.
My liking for Lucario didn't stop there, i guess i liked him because, weird enough as it is, i found Lucario to have some aspects similar to me. I have a huge interest in aura and have trained myself to see it, the only Egyptian god i recognized and remembered when i was a kid was Anubis, i walk on the tip of my feet when i am bare-foot, i am one for meditating and being away from a group, so many things about me relate as to why i find Lucario so epic!
I guess i also grew more attached to Riolu/Lucario when i watched Pokemon Ranger and the Kidnapped Riolu, and i really enjoyed that. Also, when i moved to Dubai, video games and online tv was my only friend, and Pokemon became so much more of a hobby of mine. This is when i focused my attention on learning as much about Riolu/Lucario as possible. And all of this leads to my story "World of Aura" that i am writing now.
All in all, there are so many reasons why Lucario is my favorite Pokemon, more reasons than i can explain. There is no way that i would get a better liking for any Pokemon ever, since Lucario is such a big part of my life. It's weird to think that, really. I hope i didn't over-do my explanation this time, but my other explanation just seemed a little bit too small.

Have you or are you going to use Lucario or Riolu in black and white? I Used Lucario Before In Pokemon Black
I am using a Lucario in Black 2 as we speak, two Lucario in fact. One of them i IV bred and EV trained in Atk and Spd called Loukir https://www.pokecheck.org/?screenshot=5366244 and the other i got from a friend, which then i EV trained myself https://www.pokecheck.org/?screenshot=5371138&la I use these two in competitive double battles, and they really work well.

Last edited:

xMikasax

Your Worst Nightmare
Years
Activeness: Very Active (if there is no school activity)
Pokemon Partner: Both (Shiny Riolu 2 and Shiny Lucario 3)(Gender: Both Male)(Names: Riolu: Daisuke Lucario: Katsuo)
Why: Because when I got my riolu I knew it had the potential so I trained it to full level and when he leveled up more I knew our bond was growing and I favored him more than my other pokemon.
Password: Wave-guiding Riolu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back