• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your outfit for the day?

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2020
    I'm just wearing a white t-shirt and gym shorts, which is usually what I wear to bed, but I decided to keep them on today since I have nowhere to go really :P

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • I was wearing a white button down shirt, with a black t-shirt on top of that, and a pair of jeans.

...Probably not the best description, so I'm going to upload a picture of it.
    Spoiler:
    I really like going outside like this. XD

MetalxTongue

Underdog of Truth
    Years
  • I normally wear "boring" clothing so my friends and family call it. I don't really wear stuff that's very popular, I just wear blank dark clothes. Grays, blacks, and whites... nothing to special.

Sirfetch’d

Today was a lazy day so I woke up, showered, and then changed right back into another pair of pajamas. I was very comfortable which is needless to say ^_^

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
  • today for school I wore a grey shirt with black stripes,black trukfit jeans, and white loafers(I guess thats what those shoes are called). yea. I went all neutral today lol.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Dark grey beanie, blue button down with a black cardigan over it with the sleeves rolled up, black chalky(?) jeans, and a pair of dark beige Clarks to go with my dark beige AE messenger bag. :D

I need more beanies.

BonkersRider

Twisted Fashion Gal
    Years
  • It was chilly this morning. Light mauve cotton sweater with a black cotton undershirt, knee length blue denim skirt, high denier dark blue tights to keep my legs warm (and still show them off), and mauve pumps.

Years
  • Jeans, my favorite new blue and white striped shirt, and a teal cardigan since it's still hasn't really warmed up yet. Kind of a normal day wear now since I don't have anything special to go to or reason to get more fancy.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
  • For school this morning I wore a short sleeved white polo shirt(the cold doesnt faze me lol) turquoise colored pants, and white shoes.

right now I am wearing a plain t-shirt, dark olive green? Gap jeans,and sandals

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    Since it's a Friday here, I wore my school uniform -- a royal blue skirt, a white blouse with a baby collar, and a royal blue necktie with my school's logo. When I got home I changed into a light blue shirt with an Aztec design and a pair of cream-colored shorts.

BonkersRider

Twisted Fashion Gal
    Years
  • It was chilly again this morning. I didn't want to get out of bed and wanted to keep warm by snuggling with my snuggle bunny (a pet name for my fiancee).
    Beige cardigan over a long sleeve white dress shirt, light blue mix fabric blend knee-skirt, sheer pantyhose, and beige flats.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Beige Clarks, black skinny jeans, white American Eagle shirt with a thick but comfy Hollister sweater over that. All topped with a black beanie. ;3

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Clarks, matching AE belt, black skinnies, burgundy AE tshirt with dark grey cardigan over that, black scarf and beanie. And I'm not even cold. :D

Back