• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Kalos Travel Journal

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Slow on updates.

I made it to Cyllage and I'm about to take on Grant. On a side-note, I caught a shiny Nosepass from a horde. I also took some gambles on Wonder Trade and got a much-needed female Marill (even though it has Thick Fat for an ability and a Timid, I'm going to rely on luck that the offspring will have Huge Power). I also took on Team Flare for the first time and revived Aerodactyl and Tyrunt.

Current team:

Frogadier, male, level 34
-Thief
-Round
-Water Pulse
-Quick Attack
Nature: Timid

Combusken, male, level 27
-Peck
-Double Kick
-Cut
-Ember
Nature: Lonely
Item: Blazikenite
Ability: Speed Boost

Floette, female, level 27
-Tackle
-Magical Leaf
-Fairy Wind
-Wish
Nature: Modest

Skiddo, female, level 27
-Take Down
-Bulldoze
-Razor Leaf
-Leech Seed
Nature: Naive

Honedge, female, level 27
-Aerial Ace
-Swords Dance
-Rock Smash
-Shadow Sneak
Nature: Adamant

Hawlucha, female, level 27
-Karate Chop
-Wing Attack
-Roost
-Aerial Ace
Ability: Unburden

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen yesterday
Since I beat the main story a long time ago, I spend all the time I had for my game, creating my own stories. First of there was the Collection-Story in which I caught Zygarde and Mewtwo, followed by the Looker-Story, combined with the (what I call it) Winner-Team-Story (creating a team that might hold its ground in competetive battles, even though without IV-breeding). Then there was the Item-Squad-Story in which three Wonder Traded Bunnelby got trained to be professional Item-Seeker in order to find the legendary Leftovers (needed a second one ^^).

As for now these stories are over, but another just begun. It's a story about a head hunter, a Pokemon called Jagan who strives the land in order to capture the legendary Moltres. On his way he catches all the Pokemon which still are on the Blacklist (Pokemon without capture entries in the Pokedex) and uses them as tools.

That means even though I have two Pokemon in my team, only one matters, since every other Pokemon is only a HM-slave

current team:

Gallade (Jagan)
- Level: 22
- Nature: Adamant
- Item: Lucky Egg
- False Swipe
- Thunderwave
- Mean Look
- Night Slash

also a Corphish as my first HM-slave

Will Moltres see him as a worthy opponent? Let's find out!

Years
And I just got through the Elite Four and the Champion! I've had a great time with the game so far and now I'm considering to do a second run after some post-game shenanigans. :P

Charcoal92

Banned
Years
Finished the Elite 4 and Champion. Now on after story stuff. Ran into a shiny Cubone but, pulled the stupid move and ran away! :,(. Oh well.

Blastoise:80
Mewtwo:78
Delphox:76
Pidgeot:78
Lucario:78
Vancant due to switching Pokemon on a regular basis.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
i was in a double battle, using budew and another poke, i told budew to use absorb, and my other poke knocked one of the opponets out, budew leveled up before using absorb, it learned mega drain, and i deleated absorb for mega drain, budew still used absorb

Years
  • Age 41
  • Seen Oct 31, 2013
Just Defeated 3rd gym with Charizard and Grumpig! Team levels are 38-41.
Going to get Mega Ev. Item from tower.

Years
  • Age 59
  • Seen Aug 27, 2016
so I've started my journey about 6 weeks ago I hot a chespin and now hes a Chesnaught So I've got into The elite four and beat them all on my 2nd try (including the champion) after all that I went to go catch mewtwo and that was real fun then ran into Articuno I'm still tracking him down, next I will catch Articuno and go catch Zygarde so Bye :)

Years
  • Seen Nov 27, 2013
So ya, semi-spoilers.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 41
  • Seen Oct 31, 2013
Defeated 4th & 5th gym.... Seriously too easily... Pokemon on my team,

Greninja - 45 - Thief, Substitute, Water Shuriken, Smack Down

charizard - 45 - Wing Attack, Hone Claws, Flame Burst, Slash

Chesnaught - 47 - Rock Smash, Bulk Up, Strength, Seed Bomb

Flygon - 50 - Bulldoze, Sandstorm, Dragon Tail, Fly

Blaziken - 36 - Poison Jab, Bulk Up, Blaze Kick, Low Sweep

*Favorite* Grumpig - 50 - Payback, rest, Power gem, Psybeam

Years
I'm training my Pokémon team in Victory Road. I'm thinking about challenging the Elite Four and the Champion again. I'm still tracking down Zapdos. The Pupitar on my team has evolved into Tyranitar. I'm also looking forward to Shelgon evolving as well. Right now it's in the level 40's.

Last edited:

mgalles18

Snootchie Bootchies!!!
Years
Ran into my first Combee today and it turned out to be a FEMALE! WOOHOO! Now to throw a Lucky Egg on it to quickly evolve it into a Vespiquen :D

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Updating again.

I finally made it to Shalour City. Frogadier evolved into Greninja; I'm not sure if this is a good or bad thing because EXP comes at you pretty fast. That, and the next four Gyms won't be kind to Greninja at all. I also caught a shiny Drifloon while looking for another Absol to breed with.

Current team:

Greninja, male, level 38
-Thief
-Round
-Water Pulse
-Water Shuriken
Nature: Timid

Combusken, male, level 31
-Rock Tomb
-Double Kick
-Cut
-Ember
Nature: Lonely
Item: Blazikenite
Ability: Speed Boost

Floette, female, level 31
-Tackle
-Magical Leaf
-Fairy Wind
-Wish
Nature: Modest

Skiddo, female, level 31
-Strength
-Bulldoze
-Seed Bomb
-Leech Seed

Honedge, female, level 31
-Aerial Ace
-False Swipe
-Rock Smash
-Shadow Sneak
Nature: Adamant

Hawlucha, female, level 31
-Flying Press
-Rock Tomb
-Roost
-Aerial Ace
Ability: Unburden

Marionz

New to 6th Gen
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 27, 2013
am currently past reflection cave with my team composed of pokes:

-Tyrunt
-Pikachu
-Farfetch'd (for False Swipe -.-)
-Steelix
-Chestnaught
-Drifloon

Years
Progress Update on Zapdos:

Zapdos finally made its way to the Sea Spirits Den. At first, I tried a Quick Ball, but it escaped. After trying a different Poke Ball, I caught Zapdos.

I went back to training my team. Shelgon evolved into Salamence.

Red Viper

Pokémon Collector
Years
Just released my Japanese Ditto by accident when releasing Ditto's that didn't have more than 3 perfect IV's. Went looking on GTS and now I'm really annoyed. All these people asking for the legendaries for their Ditto.

EDIT: Got a new Japanese Ditto, trading my Pupitar for it :)

Last edited:
Back