• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Kalos Travel Journal

Years
  • i beat Elite Four for the second time -to train some pokemon- and i am trying to locate Articuno and the other legendary pokemon

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2013
    I beat the game a couple of days ago and have since started a Wonder Trade Nuzlocke. It's got the same rules as a Nuzlocke except you Wonder Trade all the Pokemon you catch and go from there.

I'm currently outside Parfum Palace, and I have:
    Zelda the Dratini (Lv. 11)
    Giles the Surskit (Lv. 21)
    Flare the Braixen (Lv. 22)
    Fletcher the Fletchinder (Lv.22)
    Niko the Aerodactyl (Lv.22)
    Puma the Slowpoke (Lv.25)

And in the box I have the ones that are too high-leveled for me at the moment:
    Becca the Barbaracle (Lv. 30)
    Jester the Gourgeist (Lv. 36)
    Gwen the Gothorita (Lv.49)

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Jagan came a long way. After traveling the whole region in chase of Moltres he caught every Pokemon he came across. Unfortunately Moltres didn't even show up until no other Pokemon was left. After that Jagan set up a trap in Geosenge Town so Moltres had to retreat to Azure Bay. Unfotunately Jagan was already waiting there and what followed was an epic fight. The battle dragged on and on and at last there was a winner. So in the end Jagan was able to catch his nemesis.

Gallade (Jagan):
    Lvl: 76
    - Psycho Cut
    - Mean Look
    - Thunder Wave
    - False Swipe

HM-Slaves: Crawdaunt and Swellow

Another fun story has ended. Still there are things I can do...
    The only Pokemon left to get are some Preevos which I have to breed and Level-Up-Evolutions. Also I have to get my hands on Zapdos; don't know how I'm supposed to get it without losing one of my other legendaries, though...

Then I think I'll return to my competetive team and train it a little bit while maxing out Battle Chateau, etc.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Updating before I forget.

I beat Korrina and I got her Lucario and the Mega Ring. I'm out at Azure Bay now.

Current team:

Greninja, male, level 39
    -Thief
    -Round
    -Surf
    -Water Shuriken
    Nature: Timid

Combusken, male, level 33
    -Shadow Claw
    -Double Kick
    -Cut
    -Ember
    Nature: Lonely
    Item: Blazikenite
    Ability: Speed Boost

Floette, female, level 33
    -Nature Power
    -Magical Leaf
    -Fairy Wind
    -Wish
    Nature: Modest

Honedge, female, level 33
    -Aerial Ace
    -Swords Dance
    -Rock Smash
    -Shadow Sneak
    Nature: Adamant

Hawlucha, female, level 33
    -Flying Press
    -Rock Tomb
    -Roost
    -Bounce
    Nature: Naive

Lucario, male, level 33
    -Power-Up Punch
    -Swords Dance
    -Shadow Claw
    -Bone Rush
    Nature: Hasty
    Item: Lucarionite
    Ability: Steadfast

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
    Years
  • An Interesting Encounter:
    I'm on my way to capture Mewtwo, so I'm running through the flowers in Pokemon Village when BOOM! a Ditto appears. My Alakazam is at the front of hte party, and he needs like...100 XP to level up, so I went ahead and Mega-Evolved and used Future Sight(for some odd reason.) Well, the Ditto transforms into a Mega-Alakazam and uses Psybeam, which crits. Yay. Suddenly, I realize I don't want my Alakazam in bad condition for when I face Mewtwo, so I try to run. Couldn't get away. Another psybeam to the face. Couldn't get away again. This goes on for a while, until I decide to attack. My Alakazam is in the red now. Ditto of course confuses me that very turn, and I hit myself. I try to run again, and I can't get away. Ditto gets one last attack on me...
    I'm at 3 HP, literally. I try to decide which is more honorable: dying by confusion-induced suicide or dying by trying to flee.
    Fleeing would be less humiliating, so I go with that and it finally escapes. Yep.

Years
  • Just caught mewtwo with a duskball he had almost full health. It seems the legends are easier to catch in this gen.

So far to date ive caught xeneras with a quick ball and mewtwo with a duskball.

So glad I still have my masterball

Years
  • Today's update:

With the exception of Mewtwo and Gyarados, most of my team consists of Dragon-type Pokémon. I pretty much stay in Victory Road to train.

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
    Years
  • At Battle Mansion, Mandibuzz TROLLS me HARD! Roosting away all damage and Poison/Flattering my whole team! (even armed with Thunderbolt)

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2014
    I'm well into the postgame now, currently hunting for Mega Stones and the two fossils I don't yet have. After that, I think I'll go after the legendaries, starting with Articuno. It seems to be more cooperative than roamers in past games, not that I'm complaining.

FazedLucifer

Elite 4 "Dragon God" Ryujin
    Years
  • Dear diary,
    Today I started my adventure. I was so excited to get my Froakie and my mystery gift Torchic. What I really wanted though was a Pichu so as I entered the Santalune Forest I had my mind set on catching two Pikachus, one male and one female. As I entered I was greeted by my rival. She offered to heal my pokemon as we journeyed through the forest. at about halfway through with no Pikachu encounters i was starting to lose hope but then out of no where the next four battles were Pikachu's in this order (Male-Caught,Female-Caught,Male-Defeated,Female-Defeated). I was so thrilled. I just Can't wait to get to the daycare.

Yours Truly,
    Lucifer

Marionz

New to 6th Gen
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2013
    left Yveltal and flew to Lumiose City to get my pokemons healed and resume my conquest for the 8th badge.. I don't care for Yveltal anymore haha !

She_Delphox

Delphox used Mystical Fire!
    Years
  • I spend alot of time shiny hunting (PokeRadar for example) ^_^ Did some chain fishing the last few weeks and ended up having 7 shinies from this method as a result. I am also looking for more
    friends to catch more Pokemon for my new team(s) in their Friend Safaris ;)

I'm currently catching new team Pokemon and training (around Victory Road and Pokemon Village) new team members such as Luxray, Nidoqueen, Charmeleon and Wartortle ^_^

May pick up some Looker jobs later on!

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2017
    Spent 3 days breeding the perfect Klefki. Here are his stats:
    Level 1 (male)
    IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Nature: Bold
    Ability: Prankster

-I have 12 Klefki with the following IV's if anyone is interested in trading for one:
    31/31/31/31/31/x

mgalles18

Snootchie Bootchies!!!
    Years
  • Just tried out Wonder Trade for the first time just to check it out, ended up trading one of my spare Togepis and ended up getting a newly-bred Starly from Germany :D

Marionz

New to 6th Gen
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2013
    I am currently breeding synchronize ralts now before catching yveltal :p

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2013
    i just started playing yesterday and now in route 6!! couldn't be more in love with this game <3 i regret taking bulbasaur instead of charmander from professor sycamore because i'm playing x and damn that mega charizard is mighty fine

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen yesterday
    Arrived in Anistar and fought my rival, after which I went into the gym for a sneak peak; I must say, I love the Anistar Gym's design. The only other gyms to come close were Valerie's and Korrina's, both of whom are incidentally my favourite Kalos Leaders.
    I plan on facing Olympia after defeating the gym trainers and exploring route 16.

Current Team:
    • Delphox "Marisa" lv.50
    • Venusaur "Frenzy" lv.49
    • Lucario "Anubis" lv.49
    • Florges "Hikari" lv.48
    • Heliolisk "Gil" lv.47
    • Noivern "Anju" lv.49

Also I finally got the Mysterious Souvenir after missing it the first time I arrived in Geosenge.

Marionz

New to 6th Gen
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2013
    finished breeding all of my syncer Ralts... hope i didn't miss any nature :/

Back